Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. (56416 Views)

Pantless 2 Sisters With Massive Backside Causes A Stir Block Road As Men Scream / 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) / Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by stanboy28(m): 12:14am On Jan 19, 2017
J3RK:
Oh You Fvcked 2 sisters?? And what's the exact reason you're telling us this?? So we can Mastuvrbate to it?? Sometimes am singing "all things bright and beautiful" and I remember your type, I feel sad.. Get something doing with your life or you can commit suicide #CommonSense
lol....why are u pained...dem nor chain u here na..he is jst trying to prove a point.
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by laribari(m): 4:06am On Jan 19, 2017
jagorinho:

Another hypocritical nigerian, are you God's lawyer

Another ignorant hypocrite talking. Who is the hypocrite, please can you define the word hypocrite?

Dem don put hypocrite for your mouth you self dey talk. I thought you were going to use another word to at least show that you know what you are saying.

God's lawyer? Oh, so you even know there is God ba? You are the hypocrite and what makes it worse is that you don't even know that you are a fool because a fool thinks he is wise in his own eyes according to the bible.

see the scripture below

Dear friends, although I was very eager to write to you about the salvation we share, I felt compelled to write and urge you to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to God’s holy people. Jude 1:3

Obviously you don't know that we defend the gospel even in the face of persecution;but how will you ever know when you only attend church to chase girls. Olodo!!

I'm not preaching here but trying to open your eyes to why i reacted to what he said and my reaction was a reflex action, in fact i was pissed and furious. Even though we wanna make joke we shouldn't loose our sense of spirituality as a human being naa.

why will someone say......

"I immediately found her zip; unhooked, the hopeless trouser started giving me government job and dousing the heat of the moment; but God being with me however I surmounted it, and bypassed all those challenges,immeditely confronting me was the lovely panties she was putting on (normal panties, not G strings)"

God being with you? where? In the act?? Comon!!

The bible didn't tell us that God encourages such act and even involve in it. what that sentence means is that God is an accomplice of such act. In fact you are the hypocrite. An atheist is better than you! before you talk always think first.

Get the point, i don't care what anyone does as we are not perfect as human but not to this point. Though i was angry, but what i said was that he should leave God out of such because blasphemy is a terrible spiritual crime ooo. Abi what do you think the devil does if not to blaspheme and he's going to be accountable for it.

2 Likes

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by NateHiggers: 5:14am On Jan 19, 2017
laribari:

Another ignorant hypocrite talking. Who is the hypocrite, please can you define the word hypocrite?

Dem don put hypocrite for your mouth you self dey talk. I thought you were going to use another word to at least show that you know what you are saying.

God's lawyer? Oh, so you even know there is God ba? You are the hypocrite and what makes it worse is that you don't even know that you are a fool because a fool thinks he is wise in his own eyes according to the bible.

see the scripture below

Dear friends, although I was very eager to write to you about the salvation we share, I felt compelled to write and urge you to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to God’s holy people. Jude 1:3

Obviously you don't know that we defend the gospel even in the face of persecution;but how will you ever know when you only attend church to chase girls. Olodo!!

I'm not preaching here but trying to open your eyes to why i reacted to what he said and my reaction was a reflex action, in fact i was pissed and furious. Even though we wanna make joke we shouldn't loose our sense of spirituality as a human being naa.

"I immediately found her zip; unhooked, the hopeless trouser started giving me government job and dousing the heat of the moment; but God being with me however I surmounted it, and bypassed all those challenges,immeditely confronting me was the lovely panties she was putting on (normal panties, not G strings)"

The bible didn't tell us that God encourages such act and even involve in it. what that sentence means is that God is an accomplice of such act. In fact you are the hypocrite. An atheist is better than you! before you talk always think first.

Get the point, i don't care what anyone does as we are not perfect as human but not to this point. Though i was angry, but what i said was that he should leave God out of such because blasphemy is a terrible spiritual crime ooo. Abi what do you think the devil does if not to blaspheme and he's going to be accountable for it.

If you stop desecrating the queen's English for a moment then I will in return enlighten your dull mind on why you're a hypocrite.

It's quite simple really: if you want to get carried away like a high strung preacher, then you are kind of shooting yourself in the foot by doing so in a sex thread.

Now go home to your dungeon, slap your wife four times and carefully ponder your life. If you have any further questions you are welcome to e-mail me at assh@advice.com

2 Likes

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by thaoriginator: 9:14am On Jan 19, 2017
knightsson:

Same to you bro!

Where you abandon us hide all these while?
bros, ise lo san omo nu big oko.. Na hustle throw man pickin away like stone.. grin
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 19, 2017
J3RK:
Don't quote me

Oh, sweet summer child.
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by jagorinho: 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
laribari:

see the scripture below

Get the point, i don't care what anyone does as we are not perfect as human but not to this point. Though i was angry, but what i said was that he should leave God out of such because blasphemy isterrible

You are not not worthy to mention God's name with all these violent words you are uttering, I repeat you are a big hypocrite, you saw the title of the thread before you clicked on it, after consuming the content, you now started preaching here, does this place resemble a revival ground? there are many people here more religious than you that still kept mute because you can't fight for God,you are now shouting like a goat on heat period. I detest people like you offline but unfortunately most of your kinds are found in every corner of the country

5 Likes

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
The story looks concocted bro, boring and not adding up..... chisosssssss
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by naughtyboy7(m): 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
u ppl calling ursefs hypocrites ehn should create another thread na, and continue calling yourselves names, allow this boy to complete this story kwa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Kingsley1000(m): 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
naughtyboy7:
u ppl calling ursefs hypocrites ehn should create another thread na, and continue calling yourselves names, allow this boy to complete this story kwa
lol...everybody just dey shout hypocrite up and down
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by solomix10(m): 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
paulkillerman come and finish what you have started o

1 Like

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Lushka(m): 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
So this story is still pending?
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by LaClickLaBend: 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
Benita27:
That was pun intended.
Because a woman's pussy is meant to be bleeped shouldn't make her a sex object in the eyes of any man.

I am not against premarital sex.
yu have a small ass
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 20, 2017
Sorry, ma niggaz for the delay with the update haven't been chanced since, I just .managed to steal some now... will rap it up..

.... So the visit , as was scheduled, NK, agreed to come over the weekend, I had asked her if she was going to spend the night over at my place? She was like hmmmmm!!! So what will we be doing over the night, and I told her praying ; she laughed, and said, hmmm!!! , that she can't, its not her thing, and moreover she is home with her parents , what or where will she tell them she went to ? I agreed, No wahala, at least we can start from a visit ; I thought, and can also use the visit to taste what she felt like... So my niggeeez!! Na soon ooohhh!!!
I had to arrange my place an prepare as usual on the faithful day (my Vega and featherlite handy like weeeettttttiiiiinnnnn!!!!) , so I asked, whe. She will be coming, she told me afternoon hours, so I relaxed , myself, by around 1pm She called that she was coming, so I directed her to my street, went to meet her and brought her in to the lions den ... NK in her own style is just okay, not as fine or endowed breastically" like her younger sis... of course my usuals, I offered her a drink, got my gen running and T.V on as should... And we got engaged, I was asking her about her sexuality, we talked about guyz, she revealed to me too that she had been in a lesbian fork once and all... My niggaz, after all the many talk (that had started boring me, ) I decided to go in for the kiLL , time no dey omo!!!
So I had to tell her I wanna massage her, without a response, I started the massage, from her shoulders, her hands, her waist, I begin go her bress; this massage done dey pass be careful oh" she retorted, my niggaz, I just laff, continue, then the massage turned smooching , and real smooching, she started pulling me off, say ah!!! Its too early for this, please I'm not ready for it ( I wonder!!! Wetin dey worry this chick, abi to turn down se on the first date dey run for their family line; any demonic spirit of turning down 1st encounter sex in their family, that evil yoke must be broken, and I shall lead the breaking , I thought withing myself). My people , when her resistance got much, I had to allow her to relax , and thought of devising another strategy , so I allowed her...
And we started hosting again, I had to come out explicitly, told her about her appealing she was, and , told her a little about my sexuality, garnishing it very well, and also how we could try some exploration together, (also promised fulfilling some monetary promises made to her few weeks ago) , so she gave in... My people, na so oohhh... We went to the bedroom, and a hot romance started, got intense, my fingers found it way to the centre of gravity, surrounded by fine cut hairs (their mother had thought them well how to cut) , na so I being finger her, dexterously like a sailor man adept at sailing , sucking her bress like weeettin (the bress just dey there like that) , when I saw she was dripping wet, my niggaz , I had to take of her trousers and pants, behold I was standing in confrontation to the narrow gate of heaven...
My niggaz!!! While fingering her, I had sensed she was in the tight side , so with my prick standing like the rock of Gibraltar , and fully covered to go and conquer unharmed, I knew it was time to send it into that gate to go forth and tell me how tight or loose she was, so i can draw up my hypothesis, and get ready to propose a discovery...
Na so ohh!!! Mhen, I put prick, begin fork, mhen, the dick was really hitting her, you could see her face, showing the lucid reaction of ecstasy and pain mixed in adequate proportion, my niggaz... From missionary, na so I dey fork, she use her leg round me, I dey nack am like weeetttiiinnn, thesame way obontami my nigga dey nack; I was forking, mhen, the tone coming out of the chick , ( I was like , No be this one been dey turn me down, just a few mins ago) , my nigga, from there, I turned her back, and went in from behind, this gives a good penetration, na so I put everything and continued fucking... The moan increased, then I laid down and she also did, and continued from the side ( all the styles I used on her, was thesame I used on her sis, so my analysis will be balanced) , my niggaz!!! , na so I release , just small thing, not significant... We look time, already getting late , already some minutes to 7, so she was supposed to be going... She immediately cleaned up, I gave her T fare, promised to transfer the other promise to her...
Then she hurried home, and called me later she was home ...

My findings thus far: the older sisters pussy wasn't really tight, it was moderate,and at least obviously tighter than the younger, the younger sister , is also more skilled at the act of sexing and styles , ... My people, with these findings you can draw up your conclusion ...

My nigges, so the chick NK, came on some other occasions too. and we continued the fork as well, ; before she went back to school..

So anytime any of them was around, she comes to my house and I fork her, that was how we continued, for about 3 months, anytime both of them are home (I tell them I'm not around; occasion like this rarely happens though, happened only once)

Somehow the younger sis, had to find out I was also forking the older one, she confronted me, I told her its true, she reigned various insults on my life and curses, non that I cared off, I eventually still apologised and begged her, (told her it happened just once by mistake grin wink. ) , na so we do

We eventually settled sha, and she came back another day to give me my well deserved fork.

Today; Amara is married, she married sometime last year, to a very well to do mature man; NK is still unmarried, she has rounded up her education however and has a little job she does...
Anytime she's around she still calls me, and wants us to see, but I have kept on posting her telling her different stories, the last call was actually last week...
I really do not see the fun of just forking her alone now, and no sister of hers to fork as well. It really doesn't excit me per say!!!

My people, na so oooohhh!!!! That was how Uncle Paulkillerman, downed two meets , two sisters together, on thesame bed, using just one dick... No extra hand...

I salute u all my bras!!! Paul killerman still remains my name, ur loyal servant to the core, representing guy men; like weeeetttttiiinnnn!!!! I thank you all...

C.C: my sweet refiner; my main men: baba Obontami, babzilla etc... I greet u all, thanks...

12 Likes

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Kakamorufu(m): 8:02am On Jan 20, 2017
tor
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by obontami: 8:25am On Jan 20, 2017
PaulKillerman:
Sorry, ma niggaz for the delay with the update haven't been chanced since, I just .managed to steal some now... will rap it up..

.... So the visit , as was scheduled, NK, agreed to come over the weekend, I had asked her if she was going to spend the night over at my place? She was like hmmmmm!!! So what will we be doing over the night, and I told her praying ; she laughed, and said, hmmm!!! , that she can't, its not her thing, and moreover she is home with her parents , what or where will she tell them she went to ? I agreed, No wahala, at least we can start from a visit ; I thought, and can also use the visit to taste what she felt like... So my niggeeez!! Na soon ooohhh!!!
I had to arrange my place an prepare as usual on the faithful day (my Vega and featherlite handy like weeeettttttiiiiinnnnn!!!!) , so I asked, whe. She will be coming, she told me afternoon hours, so I relaxed , myself, by around 1pm She called that she was coming, so I directed her to my street, went to meet her and brought her in to the lions den ... NK in her own style is just okay, not as fine or endowed breastically" like her younger sis... of course my usuals, I offered her a drink, got my gen running and T.V on as should... And we got engaged, I was asking her about her sexuality, we talked about guyz, she revealed to me too that she had been in a lesbian fork once and all... My niggaz, after all the many talk (that had started boring me, ) I decided to go in for the kiLL , time no dey omo!!!
So I had to tell her I wanna massage her, without a response, I started the massage, from her shoulders, her hands, her waist, I begin go her bress; this massage done dey pass be careful oh" she retorted, my niggaz, I just laff, continue, then the massage turned smooching , and real smooching, she started pulling me off, say ah!!! Its too early for this, please I'm not ready for it ( I wonder!!! Wetin dey worry this chick, abi to turn down se on the first date dey run for their family line; any demonic spirit of turning down 1st encounter sex in their family, that evil yoke must be broken, and I shall lead the breaking , I thought withing myself). My people , when her resistance got much, I had to allow her to relax , and thought of devising another strategy , so I allowed her...
And we started hosting again, I had to come out explicitly, told her about her appealing she was, and , told her a little about my sexuality, garnishing it very well, and also how we could try some exploration together, (also promised fulfilling some monetary promises made to her few weeks ago) , so she gave in... My people, na so oohhh... We went to the bedroom, and a hot romance started, got intense, my fingers found it way to the centre of gravity, surrounded by fine cut hairs (their mother had thought them well how to cut) , na so I being finger her, dexterously like a sailor man adept at sailing , sucking her bress like weeettin (the bress just dey there like that) , when I saw she was dripping wet, my niggaz , I had to take of her trousers and pants, behold I was standing in confrontation to the narrow gate of heaven...
My niggaz!!! While fingering her, I had sensed she was in the tight side , so with my prick standing like the rock of Gibraltar , and fully covered to go and conquer unharmed, I knew it was time to send it into that gate to go forth and tell me how tight or loose she was, so i can draw up my hypothesis, and get ready to propose a discovery...
Na so ohh!!! Mhen, I put prick, begin fork, mhen, the dick was really hitting her, you could see her face, showing the lucid reaction of ecstasy and pain mixed in adequate proportion, my niggaz... From missionary, na so I dey fork, she use her leg round me, I dey nack am like weeetttiiinnn, thesame way obontami my nigga dey nack; I was forking, mhen, the tone coming out of the chick , ( I was like , No be this one been dey turn me down, just a few mins ago) , my nigga, from there, I turned her back, and went in from behind, this gives a good penetration, na so I put everything and continued fucking... The moan increased, then I laid down and she also did, and continued from the side ( all the styles I used on her, was thesame I used on her sis, so my analysis will be balanced) , my niggaz!!! , na so I release , just small thing, not significant... We look time, already getting late , already some minutes to 7, so she was supposed to be going... She immediately cleaned up, I gave her T fare, promised to transfer the other promise to her...

My findings thus far: the older sisters pussy wasn't really tight, it was moderate,and at least obviously tighter than the younger, the younger sister , is also more skilled at the act of sexing and styles , ... My people, with these findings you can draw up your conclusion ...

My nigges, so the chick NK, came on some other occasions too. and we continued the fork as well, ; before she went back to school..

So anytime any of them was around, she comes to my house and I fork her, that was how we continued, for about 3 months, anytime both of them are home (I tell them I'm not around; occasion like this rarely happens though, happened only once)

Somehow the younger sis, had to find out I was also forking the older one, she confronted me, I told her its true, she reigned various insults on my life and curses, non that I cared off, I eventually still apologised and begged her, (told her it happened just once by mistake grin wink. ) , na so we do

We eventually settled sha, and she came back another day to give me my well deserved fork.

Today; Amara is married, she married sometime last year, to a very well to do mature man; NK is still unmarried, she has rounded up her education however and has a little job she does...
Anytime she's around she still calls me, and wants us to see, but I have kept on posting her telling her different stories, the last call was actually last week...
I really do not see the fun of just forking her alone now, and no sister of hers to fork as well. It really doesn't excit me per say!!!

My people, na so oooohhh!!!! That was how Uncle Paulkillerman, downed two meets , two sisters together, on thesame bed, using just one dick... No extra hand...

I salute u all my bras!!! Paul killerman still remains my name, ur loyal servant to the core, representing guy men; like weeeetttttiiinnnn!!!! I thank you all...

C.C: my sweet refiner; my main men: baba Obontami, babzilla etc... I greet u all, thanks...
correct guy grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by refiner(f): 9:44am On Jan 20, 2017
PaulKillerman:

shocked
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 20, 2017
PaulKillerman:

Na so ohh!!! Mhen, I put prick, begin fork, mhen, the dick was reabmlly hitting her, you could see her face, showing the lucid reaction of ecstasy and pain mixed in adequate proportion, my niggaz... From missionary, na so I dey fork, she use her leg round me, I dey nack am like weeetttiiinnn, thesame way ob ontami my nigga dey nack; I was forking, mhen, the tone coming out of the chick , ( I was like , No be this one been dey turn me down, just a few mins ago) , my nigga, from there, I turned her back, and went in from behind, this gives a good penetration, na so I put everything and continued fucking... The moan increased, then I laid down and she also did, and continued from the side ( all the styles I used on her, was thesame I used on her sis, so my analysis will be balanced) , my niggaz!!! , na so I release , just small thing, not significant... We look time, already getting late , already some minutes to 7, so she was supposed to be going... She immediately cleaned up, I gave her T fare, promised to transfer the other promise to her...

C.C: my sweet refiner; my main men: baba Obon tami, b abzilla etc... I greet u all, thanks...
Shout out to the realest nigga here. U too much brother carry go notin stain U sir
cc jonaifame22

4 Likes

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by iamharkinwaley: 10:22am On Jan 20, 2017
Op well done Sir...
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by xenoo(m): 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
Who are the admin of this nairaland. why all this useless and senseless threads nowadays. nairaland used to be far better than this before. someone wud just wake up and start posting rubbish.
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by jonaifame22(m): 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
Babzilla:

Shout out to the realest nigga here. U too much brother carry go notin stain U sir
cc jonaifame22
u're mouthed brother. More sex to ur noble dick in dis year 2017

1 Like

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Ade345(m): 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
PaulKillerman:

Brother, u need to love yourself a bit. I can see from your posts that u dont seem to av much love for yourself and your life. For crying out loud, why should you be giving an onscene story and yet calling the name of God. That is the highest form of disrespect; and ignorance of the consequences. You'd better love yourself more and pray a sincere prayer asking for forgiveness of your gross blasphemy.
Secondly, there is nobody that engages in such loose immoral conduct that end up well in the long run. Be it a man or a woman, they eventually end up with ruined lives.
Brother please love yourself more, and rearrange yourself, your mouth and your life...

1 Like

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ade345:

Brother, u need to love yourself a bit. I can see from your posts that u dont seem to av much love for yourself and your life. For crying out loud, why should you be giving an onscene story and yet calling the name of God. That is the highest form of disrespect; and ignorance of the consequences. You'd better love yourself more and pray a sincere prayer asking for forgiveness of your gross blasphemy.
Secondly, there is nobody that engages in such loose immoral conduct that end up well in the long run. Be it a man or a woman, they eventually end up with ruined lives.
Brother please love yourself more, and rearrange yourself, your mouth and your life...
. God please forgive my iniquities and transgressions... I believe u happy now, u can now fork off... NEXT!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Babamide(m): 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
Finally finished the story. I have Questions.
1. Would u say the money made Nk succumb and Amara was just catching her fun?
2. I saw u mention something about Vega. What happens when pvssy catches u by surprise??
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
Babamide:
Finally finished the story. I have Questions.
1. Would u say the money made Nk succumb and Amara was just catching her fun?
2. I saw u mention something about Vega. What happens when pvssy catches u by surprise??
Hahahah; bros , u really ready for me with queshion oh;!;! Haha haha hahahahah , funny nigga....

My nigga, i dey come, I go answer u later..

BTW, I dey prepare always for fork, e no dey jam me by surprise, if it does, I go dodge.. I just gotta be prepared... On very very few occasions I can actually go without Vega, (especially when very pretty) , but I no dey like want try to see!!! I prefer to have a backup and be confident... wink cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by solomix10(m): 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
hmmm centre of gravity and narrow gate to heaven or rather to hell.. paulkillerman na U o
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
Kellerman you have scammed me o cheesy cheesy u even thief my time join undecided cheesy I been DE expect this kind sentence from ur story "while I was fucking NK na so Amara pay me unauthorized visit, So she caught me banging NK and she joined" or something like "so Amara later found out I was banging NK and we settled it but unto say them both like dick na so we come agree say make we try party. .." bla bla bla just to fit in with ur topic.. Well done sha. More over lasting Vega-less forks to ur dick, Bruh. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by obontami: 4:18am On Jan 21, 2017
Ade345:

Secondly, there is nobody that engages in such loose immoral conduct that end up well in the long run . Be it a man or a woman, they eventually end up with ruined lives.
tell that to solomon that has 700wives and 300 side bittches.

1 Like

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by obontami: 4:23am On Jan 21, 2017
stanboy28:
lol....why are u pained...dem nor chain u here na..he is jst trying to prove a point.

I tire for d guy Oooo

As if dem put rope for him nack tie am here.

2 Likes

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by stanboy28(m): 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
4 completin ur tory.....

Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 23, 2017
Anytime brah!!!!
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by Chidexter(m): 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
knightsson:

Kinginvahala!

Vahala Vahala, na u send me mail sometime ago, I lost my email address so couldn't read ur mail
Re: How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. by knightsson: 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
Chidexter:

Vahala Vahala, na u send me mail sometime ago, I lost my email address so couldn't read ur mail

That I guess should be long time ago.
Anyways, how re you doing sir?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.