Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

"Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad (41372 Views)

Six Churches That Don't Celebrate Christmas / MMM: 10 Things That Will Happen To Churches That Promoted Scheme– Pastor Adelaja / Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by oluxy(m): 7:52am On Jan 16, 2017
Why is he comparing darkness with light? Jesus is always the light of salvation. it is not his fault but the Judas's in our mix.
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by Skmoda360(m): 8:19am On Jan 16, 2017
first time on fp mmmmmm!!! all thanks to lalasticlala, OO - seun n prettythicksme etc...

still observing thats why i have not comment since......I'm I dreaming?
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by omokab: 10:08am On Jan 16, 2017
themall:

How many mosques are you seeing making noise above the accepted level? they wake up everyone, everywhere on earth where they are are allowed to operate....That's how bad it is...
and most of the churches that do not allow people to sleep are doing a good thing. Check it by yourself. Most of the Christians town crier that move around early in the morning with megaphone are doing a great thing. Also check it by yourself.
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by Skmoda360(m): 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
shanicemel:

Oga lmam all ur muslim societies like ansa udeen and d other should also be looked into especially the national mosque in Abuja. They must be brought into the FRC attention too. For ur info Imam all the christian secondary schools and universities owned by d christians also admitted your muslim brothers and sisters children so pls think before u talk.
funny enough, imma xtian ok its just the truth....
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
omokab:
and most of the churches that do not allow people to sleep are doing a good thing. Check it by yourself. Most of the Christians town crier that move around early in the morning with megaphone are doing a great thing. Also check it by yourself.
... make una leave Christians to talk about Christians and let those promoting aggression and terrorism go and regulate themselves
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by pcei: 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
Sikay19:

Although I see that you are an educated fellow but I pity you base on the fact despite your level of education you remain ignorant to reality. No wonder you are spitting shit thinking you are talking sense. You just give reason that support the saying that "Education is not the gateway for ignorance"
Downtrodden idiot
one of them sighted. It's not ur fault, it's genetic
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by igbanbajo(m): 10:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
mmb:
You have said the truth ya sheikh.

May Almighty God guide, protect and give you more wisdom. Ameen

Amin.

1 Like

Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by Sikay19(m): 8:53am On Jan 17, 2017
pcei:
one of them sighted. It's not ur fault, it's genetic
What is genetic You mean your stupidity?
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by pcei: 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
Sikay19:

What is genetic You mean your stupidity?
the scale of illiteracy covers ur lens. I still maintain it's genetic. Not ur fault
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by Sikay19(m): 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
pcei:
the scale of illiteracy covers ur lens. I still maintain it's genetic. Not ur fault
Dumb head, No reason claim. Go to hell idiot
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by pcei: 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
Sikay19:

Dumb head, No reason claim. Go to hell idiot
u are no different from them, dat is how they think, from their nyash. Not ur fault still, genetically a problem encompassing ur generation. Watching out for another proof of ur identity. Hausa illiterate
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by Sikay19(m): 8:19am On Jan 18, 2017
pcei:
u are no different from them, dat is how they think, from their nyash. Not ur fault still, genetically a problem encompassing ur generation. Watching out for another proof of ur identity. Hausa illiterate
For your information Am not an hausa man. Am a typical yoruba man. So get your fact right before coming up online to showcase your level of stupidity. Get a life and stop ranting. If am reason with my yansh it means that is your own source of thinking that is why you know someone that does same but am not like you. Insane man
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by pcei: 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
Sikay19:

For your information Am not an hausa man. Am a typical yoruba man. So get your fact right before coming up online to showcase your level of stupidity. Get a life and stop ranting. If am reason with my yansh it means that is your own source of thinking that is why you know someone that does same but am not like you. Insane man
no wonder, it's written all over u. Ndi ofe mmanu, poverty-stricken fool
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by Sikay19(m): 5:39am On Jan 19, 2017
pcei:
no wonder, it's written all over u. Ndi ofe mmanu, poverty-stricken fool

No time for shit! Meanwhile you can help yourself with this

Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by pcei: 11:52am On Jan 19, 2017
Sikay19:

No time for shit! Meanwhile you can help yourself with this
onye ara
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 01, 2017
Esdb3:
how the Bleep is that your business?! They didn't form that up. It's a biblical thing. I don't see the FG making a law to curb the terrorist tendencies of islamites. One religion has killed millions of Nigerians and One who has done nothing is being taxed.
where have u been esdb3
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by Esdb3: 4:31am On Mar 04, 2017
handsomeclouds:

where have u been esdb3
Lost in the recession o my brother. You?
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by Nobody: 5:28am On Mar 05, 2017
Esdb3:
Lost in the recession o my brother. You?
Its everywhere. Hoping for the best. Its well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bodmas Kemepadei Dumps Christianity For Egbesu Worship (Photo) / Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' / Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.