Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

"Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad (41369 Views)

Six Churches That Don't Celebrate Christmas / MMM: 10 Things That Will Happen To Churches That Promoted Scheme– Pastor Adelaja / Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by Alajiki(m): 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
stone07:
You are devoid of basic knowledge. And if u are,there is no how u can be reasonable.
I have since observed on nairaland that whenever a Christian talk about Muslims killing Christians. I see that you people come here with all sot of baseless excuses and theory, inaccurate dead and irrelevant history. Misinformation stories that was before your great great grand Parents were born. Stories that is not specific about d status of d killers,no name of specific people that were killing. What you don't know is a follower of Jesus Christ will never kill and will never kill in the name of Jesus Christ, unlike your Muslim brothers that kill for Allah. Pls must you people defend what is totally wrong? U came here with over 2000 years stories and using it to defend Islamic terrorists that are killing innocent people in this generation. Islamic killings that we are all witnessing live and direct and u are here supporting the Islamic terrorists. I ask u,mention of any Christian that have killed with the name of Jesus Christ. Those people in the stories you wrote are the same people that persecute and killed Jesus Christ if you don't know. May be you are also among the confused people who called all white people Christians. Whenever a white man killed,they will say a Christian committed terrorism. Yes a Christian by birth can kill but will never kill in God's name. The clear difference between an Islamic terrorists and a Christian.
All Muslims are not terrorist but all terrorists are Muslims. Take it or leave.

Mine is among the likes given to your comment.

You're right when you say all Muslims are not terrorists but you are wrong when you say all terrorists are muslims. Far from the truth. Think about it again and you would see how wrong you are.
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by HqBoss: 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
Teekzel:

Hahaha look so U wanna tell me that there is no thread about people being caught have they ever alter that they are imams or pastors I won't blame because you lack knowledge

dude i dont talk out of point, m telling u what i read on the news. u are talking trash about lack of knowledge. if there's any one dat lacks knowledge, its u. why cos u have failed to bring up reasonable intelligence to share with me other than islamic clouded judgements.
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by donvicky2007: 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
Those that fight the church will meet their Waterloo, while the church lives.
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by Shafiiimran99: 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
stone07:
You are devoid of basic knowledge. And if u are,there is no how u can be reasonable.
I have since observed on nairaland that whenever a Christian talk about Muslims killing Christians. I see that you people come here with all sot of baseless excuses and theory, inaccurate dead and irrelevant history. Misinformation stories that was before your great great grand Parents were born. Stories that is not specific about d status of d killers,no name of specific people that were killing. What you don't know is a follower of Jesus Christ will never kill and will never kill in the name of Jesus Christ, unlike your Muslim brothers that kill for Allah. Pls must you people defend what is totally wrong? U came here with over 2000 years stories and using it to defend Islamic terrorists that are killing innocent people in this generation. Islamic killings that we are all witnessing live and direct and u are here supporting the Islamic terrorists. I ask u,mention of any Christian that have killed with the name of Jesus Christ. Those people in the stories you wrote are the same people that persecute and killed Jesus Christ if you don't know. May be you are also among the confused people who called all white people Christians. Whenever a white man killed,they will say a Christian committed terrorism. Yes a Christian by birth can kill but will never kill in God's name. The clear difference between an Islamic terrorists and a Christian.
All Muslims are not terrorist but all terrorists are Muslims. Take it or leave.
This same thing apply to xtians
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by HqBoss: 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
Teekzel:

Hahaha look so U wanna tell me that there is no thread about people being caught have they ever alter that they are imams or pastors I won't blame because you lack knowledge

dude i dont talk out of point, m telling u what i read on the news. u are talking trash about lack of knowledge. if there's any one dat lacks knowledge, its u. why cos u have failed to bring up reasonable intelligence to share with me other than islamic clouded judgements...
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by HqBoss: 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
Teekzel:

ur fellow deluded brothers are the ones slaughtering people like animals in the north. ur deluded brothers are the ones abducting young girls from the east and forcefully converting them into muslims and marrying them off to an old F00L. ur fellow deluded brothers blow themselves up with the premise that 21 virgins are waiting for them in paradise. what sort of maddness is this i ask. radical followers of a womanizer who wrote the book thats making its followers kill people in the name of a delusional war they call jihad.
u guys are all mad. just so u know i have this natural disdain for muslims

1 Like

Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by stone07(m): 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
lekzman:
Hmmm! Nigerians! Why religion is majory problem in this country? If Muslim said yes, christian will say No, Christian say Yes Muslim will No. Why? Is this what religious said we should do? Go read your Holy Book well, muslim pay tax, christian pay tax? Both of them talked about "TAX", why? Muslim & christian are enemy. Poor people! Poor mind! Tax is for riche people. What make you sure that your religion is what God/Allah want. If private organization are paying tax then, why religion schools. Are they not private school? Please, what this man said is right, businesses are to pay tax either Muslim or Christian. If churches & mosques are to pay tax what is your problem. I beg, waiting be our wahala self overring is not compulsry in church or mosque. Na wa!
Mr man understand this. All organisations own by churches, either schools,hospitals, transport, supermarkets business and so on are already paying tax. Why will u say they church must be taxed again when the people attending the church are already been taxed by the government.
Do you even realise huge amount of tax money on their private jets. Compare it to what the churches are deriving from the govt. These churches provide their own lite, water, security,employ people and so on. After doing all this productive business and successful, you and govt eyes are now open. Where were you when they were struggling to make ends meet. Now the churches are self successful and rich and this is the right time for you and the government to milk them.
I know many churches that are into community development. Construct roads,give scholarship,buy electricity transformers, build motherless baby home,they provide for the widows and the newsies. Pls what else do you want them to do. There are many things people here don't know that is why they are talking like this.
Remove churches from the communities and see what the society will becomes.
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by Timi141: 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
eyeview:
A Muslim calling for tax on churches. I don't blame him. I blame Christians who lead the way in critisizing their faith publicly,calling for tax on their own faith,attacking their pastors publicly etc.
And when you do that, the Muslims will join us to critisize our faith and it's leaders while shielding theirs jealously.
Did you read the article at all you stupid child.
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
MrIcredible:
I'm a Muslim but I think the man should shut the Fûck up!

What is his business

Everyone should learn how to mind their business.
I am a Christian and I think he is right! Charities should have no business going into business.

1 Like

Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by glossy6(f): 7:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
Unfortunately, hospitals and schools are not taxable, except if they are limited liability companies. They can tax the pure water business or hotel business, if such exists. But then mosques make money too, otherwise where do they get money to build the edifice they mount here and there or is it from the pee they pass at every ablusion?
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by Teekzel(m): 7:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
Shafiiimran99:

Hope u would agree that boko haram is not Islamic too

The Qur'an says who ever kills is like he has killed all mankind
bokoharam get their inspiration from 1samuel15:3 go and check
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by thunderbabs: 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
I see where the envy is from. The Muslim clerics don't collect offerings during the daily 5 time prayers.....

Never too late. Collect offerings, build ur own islamic universities and form big boi. No need for envy
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
FILEBE:
he said church and mosque. Why are yoy guys singling churches only and leaving mosques?

I tire oo. anyway, na the matter of ability to read and understand English language... and maybe for xtians, with the help of the Holy Spirit.....

maisuya ! put plenty onions abeg
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by stone07(m): 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

I am a Christian and I think he is right! Charities should have no business going into business.
But if the church award u scholarship from the money gotten from their business u will receive it.
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by Shafiiimran99: 7:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
Teekzel:
The Qur'an says who ever kills is like he has killed all mankind bokoharam get their inspiration from 1samuel15:3 go and check
I don't understand ur point
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by BrutalJab: 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=Sikay19 post=52831989][/quote]
Common quote, you no fit.
Oya goan play with ur mates
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by Teekzel(m): 8:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
Shafiiimran99:

I don't understand ur point

They think we are terortist they know not of what they called their bible boki haram are not Muslims haven't you heard the news of one them and he could'nt recite the Qur'an some are even from other country .haven't they bomb mosque? killed people in the north wether Muslim or not they are doin that for their interest against government
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
stone07:
But if the church award u scholarship from the money gotten from their business u will receive it.
Yes I will, does their awarding me a scholarship change anything?
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by Shafiiimran99: 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
Teekzel:

They think we are terortist they know not of what they called their bible boki haram are not Muslims haven't you heard the news of one them and he could'nt recite the Qur'an some are even from other country haven't they bomb mosque killed people in the north wether Muslim or not they are doin that for their interest against government
Don't mind them, they are hypocrite
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by muhakeem(m): 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
themall:
This law is targeted against Christian churches. Why don't we regulate the microphone making noise from the mosque every morning??!!!!
Churches are not free from making noise in the mornin too
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by muhakeem(m): 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
MrIcredible:
I'm a Muslim but I think the man should shut the Fûck up!

What is his business

Everyone should learn how to mind their business.
SHut up, you this fake muslim, thank God he would not even hear ur trash
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by Teekzel(m): 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
churches even makes the most noise they call worship
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by muhakeem(m): 8:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
FILEBE:
he said church and mosque. Why are yoy guys singling churches only and leaving mosques?
Hmmmm.... Bros, na you get sense pass for nairaland, some others are just blindly commenting becus of thier deceptive religious leader's words.... Even the Nairaland headline only mentioned churches, oll these lazy people didnt read the main contents in the headline and dey started commenting rubish
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by WhiteNoise(m): 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
The church is suppose to be the salt of the earth but is not leading the change in Nigeria but compounding the problem. Big churches that don't offer space for the homeless to sleep at night. Schools that the lower class can't afford. The missionaries of old were the real deal.
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by Newmanluckyman(m): 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
... Christianity and church is under siege in Nigeria.
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by stone07(m): 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
muhakeem:
I know if u know him u can slaughter him like your brothers in the North. When a Muslim converts to another religion,his life is no more safe. But in Christianity, such doesn't happen.
You people hate to hear the truth.
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by Mbediogu(m): 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
Teekzel:
if we follow God says there be no problem.
O you who believe, do not practice usury, charging doubled and redoubled (interest); but have fear of God: you may well attain your goal.Quran 3:130
religion take part alot in all our social life and hereafter those who are to pay tax are the one that have fanincial business and willing to contribute but the government should issue tax that wont ruin business. Anything we want to do we should do it according the way God says today a lot of people have turn their religion into financial business because of their ignorane to the word of God and the messenger S.A.W and mind u Qur'an verse are not nonsense it is for those who understand,the TRUE believer

In serious matters that involve the word of God, Christians prefer to hear from the SON than from a mere messenger who in the end may miscommunicate. Mohammed's miscommunication is likely responsible for 80 percent of the world's wars and problems.
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by Mbediogu(m): 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
godunia:
Anyone making money in the name of God must pay tax. Even Jesus paid tax in the bible

You must be talking of the panoramic bible
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
muhakeem:
Churches are not free from making noise in the mornin too
Christianity is self regulating...everyone else should go and regulate their problems. Mtchewwww

Sikay19:
Are you saying only the mosques uses microphone Why are you Christians blind to reality? No wonder someone said Christianity is a joke. Hypocrite
Yes Christians use microphones and Christians will talk about any issues arising from microphones, among themselves in the usual Christian manner.... and so everyone else should go and regulate their own problems. e.g.
1. defiance to western education,
2. defiance to anything not favorable to their religion,
3. wholesale bigotry,
4. trepidation and terrorism,
5. forced child marriage in the name of religion.
6. Slavery to foreign language. Mtchewwww
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by eplanning: 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
eyeview:
A Muslim calling for tax on churches. I don't blame him. I blame Christians who lead the way in critisizing their faith publicly,calling for tax on their own faith,attacking their pastors publicly etc.
And when you do that, the Muslims will join us to critisize our faith and it's leaders while shielding theirs jealously.

Dont mind the stupid politically correct christians fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by MrIcredible: 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
muhakeem:

Ode nie
Be careful who you call Kafir because only Allah knows who is truly a rejector and who is merely a misguided person. It is not up to us to “sentence” a person to the Hellfire.
Re: "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Yea but not just religious bodies but the streets were music sellers play music to sell their products
those ones, the spirit in them is bigger than the government grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bodmas Kemepadei Dumps Christianity For Egbesu Worship (Photo) / Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral / Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.