Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode (21821 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is An Ojukwu, An Nzeogwu And An Azikiwe All Rolled Into One' - FFK / Nzeogwu & Sardauna Pix 1966 Kanu And PMB Pix 2017 / Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by blackfase(m): 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
Orkars coup, the great liberation move that could've changed Nigeria for good. Still rueing it till this day...
Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by kettle84(m): 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
Chapter5ivez:
[s][/s]

Shut up hypocrite. You people have no shame, you just mocked Awolowo and crying over the mocking of ojukwu of cursed memory. Can you see how daft and shameless you are. The evil will only befall on your tribe again and many will surely perish. The hate is mutual and i wish you sorrow and hardship too. May the soul of the pedophille ojukwu rest in hell fire.
I can see the real effect of frustration in this post.

1 Like

Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by kettle84(m): 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
Chapter5ivez:

You mean how ojukwu slept with his friend's daughter, the cursed pedophille without shame. Rot in hell fire ojukwu.
it appears you don't know the meaning of the word paedophile, biko go get an education.

1 Like

Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by semyman: 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
Femi Fani Kayode is a well known psychiatric patient, weeping up religion sentiments will not save you from the corruption war you are faced with, lost soul

1 Like

Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by Chapter5ivez: 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
kettle84:
it appears you don't know the meaning of the word paedophile, biko go get an education.

Your spits splashing cant change anything, ojukwu is a pathetic pedophille and may he rot in hell. Kill your pathetic self if you hate the truth.

1 Like

Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by Chapter5ivez: 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
kettle84:
I can see the real effect of frustration in this post.

I am not an osu nor cannibal, go kill yourself little man. You are in serious pains. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by kettle84(m): 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
Chapter5ivez:

I am not an osu nor cannibal, go kill yourself little man. You are in serious pains. Lmao
little kid go and baff
Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by Chapter5ivez: 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
kettle84:
little kid go and baff

Jobless kid, go and die.

1 Like

Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by engrchykae(m): 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
uruba23:

Fabulously false story ,Oga IBB won't keep such secret so long ,moreover Oga IBB and Papa Awolowo are very good friends,they are many secrets they have both shared which was never betrayed.
ibb have one frimend which is his own interest,buhari,vatsa and mko closer to ibb but he messed them up.ibb respected awo by summoning him to dodan baracks telling him to take one of options of court martial,prison or exile but awo chose none of the above.
Re: Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
engrchykae:
ibb have one frimend which is his own interest,buhari,vatsa and mko closer to ibb but he messed them up.ibb respected awo by summoning him to dodan baracks telling him to take one of options of court martial,prison or exile but awo chose none of the above.
Common you are more brilliant than this, you and I know this is beer parlour talk ,with no evidence whatever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Dumps N16 Trillion Railway Projects For N2.6trn Lagos-calabar Coastal Road —I / Mega Party: Saraki Now Apc’s Beautiful Bride / Appeal Court Affirms Fayemi’s Election, Dismisses Eleka, Pdp’s Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.