Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS (56395 Views)

Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / Foursquare Gospel Church Pastor Accused Of Demanding Sex From His Workers (Pics) / SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by Origin(f): 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
Newsman please what is "clearance operation"
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
onadana:
Did he force his way into her pu....ssy?Just asking before I pass judgment.

Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by jfleece(m): 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
Very stupid people... I hate pastors..
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by entrepreneurmic: 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
all these pastors don come again
419/ YAHOO YAHOO PASTORS EVERYWHERE.
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by Orikinla1: 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
dainformant:
Angry residents stormed a church in Benin city, Edo state following an accusation that the pastor slept with another man's wife. The residents who arrived the premises in agitation -destroyed the instruments and other materials they found in their sight before conducting a "clearance operation". According to witness present, unholy items were found in the church building after a raid by the mob.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/mob-destroys-church-of-pastor-accused.html

Photo-credit; Stanley Osasiemen

Many shrines are in the camouflage of churches in Nigeria.
The gullibility of majority of ignorant and intellectually re-tarded Nigerians make these fake churches to flourish.
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by victorazy(m): 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
Destined2win:
Inwe ike ijide amu gi aka nkeoma, Iga efezi chineke sad

True talk.
...but even Adam couldn't hold his own.
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by dsocioemmy(m): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
See them see them! Decieving themselves thinking they are decieving God
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by enomakos(m): 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
Gflat:
Benin has always been known for Devilish acts
are you ok?
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by Abdulazeez007(m): 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
Gflat:
Benin has always been known for Devilish acts
but this is a church nah
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by Abdulazeez007(m): 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
symbianDON:

the fake pastors produce themselves...not Christianity. anyone can wake up and claim to be what he is not.
bruh, its so easy nah.
if i have d cash to buy chairs, drum set, public address systems and finally i go out there and tll d people God has called me what next?
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by Apina(m): 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ginaz:
Is it pants I'm seeing hanging there? shocked
Yes they are. Are urz missing? grin grin grin grin
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by aminusanti(m): 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
dainformant:
Angry residents stormed a church in Benin city, Edo state following an accusation that the pastor slept with another man's wife. The residents who arrived the premises in agitation -destroyed the instruments and other materials they found in their sight before conducting a "clearance operation". According to witness present, unholy items were found in the church building after a raid by the mob.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/mob-destroys-church-of-pastor-accused.html

Photo-credit; Stanley Osasiemen

1 Like

Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by SIRmanjar(m): 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
vanbonattel:

Nigerians are too quick to pass judgement. Did you catch this man with the woman, any concrete proof?

And yet the people destroyed his church?
U ar d only resonable person here men.

1 Like

Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by sapele914(m): 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
poyet:
Why are people taking laws into their own hands? Has sleeping with someone else's wife become a criminal offence? Mind you he didn't rape her! The woman should be responsible for her actions in this matter, except if she was raped.
Very well spoken at least it's good to know that a few people still think rationally. Nigerians filled with hate children of balaam.
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by elantraceey(f): 4:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
'Miracle' church, not surprised. But destroying the church instruments and chairs was uncalled for, attack the man not the church.
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by SIRmanjar(m): 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
lofty900:
How will Muslims respect us? How won't dirty fulani herdsmen slaughter Christians when we've rubbished our reputation as a result of fake pastors everywhere? Lord save his church
Guy I swear u need a double hand forward ad reverse slap for dis crap u wrote.
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by Abbeyme: 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
poyet:
Why are people taking laws into their own hands? Has sleeping with someone else's wife become a criminal offence? Mind you he didn't rape her! The woman should be responsible for her actions in this matter, except if she was raped.

Sir,

Sleeping with a married woman is an offence!
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by bukolafakeye(m): 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
eeyah! somebody's shop
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by poyet(m): 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
kaeforum:

I suppose thats what ur pastor taught u. As long as u bring ur tithe n offering, and give him ur wife him ur wife then ur a good xtian.
Fool.
Bros, no need for the insult. Meanwhile thank you for calling me a fool.
In as much as what the pastor was ALLEGED to have committed is MORALLY and RELIGIOUSLY amiss and condemnable, the actions of those that destroyed the church is no better.
You can't use darkness to deal with another darkness!
Except my wife is raped, if I catch her with another man, I would have issues with her and not that man!

Besides, they are just accusing him.

1 Like

Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by EAZY2422(m): 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ginaz:
to oda eyes its pants but to d pastor its handkerchief.....jst sayin sha
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by EAZY2422(m): 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
columbus007:
What more can one say, is evil and unacceptable,God bless indeed so merciful,i wonder why he won't just blow the trumpet once undecided
oga if u wan to leave d earth der are so many quick wayz to.pls dnt call God to blow d trumpet der are so many tinz i hav nt achieved yet pls u hear?tank u
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by kenx27(m): 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
leighcon:
Africa and barbarism, on the one hand is the randy MoG with gullible followers, on the other hand are the residents taking panadol for another man's headache. Are they the husband of the woman the pastor slept with? Should people not leave the matter to the trio, the pastor, the woman and the husband to sort out?
your originality is your greatest value. The so called pastor have lost his value, he faked to be a genuine pastor, he must have destroyed some of his followers home with false prophesy. The law of karma has taken its place, so don't misquote anyone that frowned or comment against his deeds
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by Fesisko(m): 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
long overdue. I know this false prophet personally. to those doubting Thomas, the man was caught in the act by the woman's biological daughter, who later report the incident to her father with photo evidence. the Dad was the one who led Boys to the church . unfortunately the false prophet escaped.
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by Adedoks(m): 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
Fesisko:
long overdue. I know this false prophet personally. to those doubting Thomas, the man was caught in the act by the woman's biological daughter, who later report the incident to her father with photo evidence. the Dad was the one who led Boys to the church . unfortunately the false prophet escaped.
Can you imagine... I don't even understand dis generation again.
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by October1960: 4:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
Because the concept of God is made up fiction.

Urbino:
why is god not coming to fight those who destroy his property?
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by Jesusloveyou: 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
onadana:
Did he force his way into her pu....ssy?Just asking before I pass judgment.
ask God.
Sin is a sin whether he forced her or not,
Whether he was on top the woman or the woman was on top of him

1 Like

Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by juman(m): 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
The mob action was illegal. You cant destroy somebody's properties like that.
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by fortunechy(m): 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
End time pasor everywia
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
poyet:
Bros, no need for the insult. Meanwhile thank you for calling me a fool.
In as much as what the pastor was ALLEGED to have committed is MORALLY and RELIGIOUSLY amiss and condemnable, the actions of those that destroyed the church is no better.
You can't use darkness to deal with another darkness!
Except my wife is raped, if I catch her with another man, I would have issues with her and not that man!

Besides, they are just accusing him.
ur support for the man's act is questionable.
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by mustaphasaidu: 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
Not a new story!
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by Ayatullah(m): 6:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
lofty900:
How will Muslims respect us? How won't dirty fulani herdsmen slaughter Christians when we've rubbished our reputation as a result of fake pastors everywhere? Lord save his church

Definitely you will not be respected. What a shame!
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by skillz111(m): 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ginaz:
yeah yeah you have sharp eyes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sfiso Ncwane Buys Car For Francis Anosike, Nigerian Pastor For Healing Him (pics / Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) / Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.