Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS (56383 Views)

Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / Foursquare Gospel Church Pastor Accused Of Demanding Sex From His Workers (Pics) / SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by Akinoau(m): 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
Olohun je ki awon aguntan gbon ! itu ni he of the highest practice.
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
Women sef.
I think it's high time, we stop wearing pants.
Thought panties are meant to cover that place.
These days, the reverse seems to be the case.
Very easy to remove and seen every where now.
What is happening?
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by columbus007(m): 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
EAZY2422:
oga if u wan to leave d earth der are so many quick wayz to.pls dnt call God to blow d trumpet der are so many tinz i hav nt achieved yet pls u hear?tank u
Lol cheesy
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by serikiYCU(m): 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
symbianDON:

the fake pastors produce themselves...not Christianity. anyone can wake up and claim to be what he is not.

God bless you bro, but Pls try to understand it this same way when any muslim chose terrorism as His own path for islam breeds no terrorist.
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by nurusystem(m): 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
our daddy in christ.they are truely anointed and ordained to fûck our members is part of holy spirit cleansing
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by glossy6(f): 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
vanbonattel:

Nigerians are too quick to pass judgement. Did you catch this man with the woman, any concrete proof?

And yet the people destroyed his church?

My comment is not even about the woman but about those strange objects like coffins and others found in his church. Or were they planted in his church? -
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by Sammyblaq(m): 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
Some persons here just dey comment rubbish...
No be the adultery case be the matter 4 me, na the fetish tyns in the name of a church.

People's picture, panta, keys,coffin...Jesu!.

Warning: Avoid Prayer Houses.

1 Like

Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by Charly68: 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
All this spiritualists calling themselves pastors up & down..2017 will bring judgement upon them in Jesus name . Imagine the Ayelalaitems recovered from his shrine called church.

1 Like

Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by kidman96(m): 9:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
Gflat:
Benin has always been known for Devilish acts
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by ayodeledy: 9:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
End time
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by akigbemaru: 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
fetish church!
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by hahn(m): 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
kingebukasblog, felixomor, winner01, image123 come and see una people in the lord cheesy grin
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by Zenlife: 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
poyet:
Why are people taking laws into their own hands? Has sleeping with someone else's wife become a criminal offence? Mind you he didn't rape her! The woman should be responsible for her actions in this matter, except if she was raped.

Daft.
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
poyet:
Why are people taking laws into their own hands? Has sleeping with someone else's wife become a criminal offence? Mind you he didn't rape her! The woman should be responsible for her actions in this matter, except if she was raped.
You are very stupeed for saying that. When Jesus scattered the temple for trade purpose was he wrong? Isn't this wrong If she were your wife or sisterwont you do worse? If it happened to your neighbour wont you be his keeper? I woulve done worse. Its time to be radical for Christ.

1 Like

Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by Ayatullah(m): 11:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
vanbonattel:

Nigerians are too quick to pass judgement. Did you catch this man with the woman, any concrete proof?

And yet the people destroyed his church?

Go ahead and REVERSE the brilliant judgement passed by the Good, Brilliant, Benin Youths.

I seriously believe you are the supplier of those mini-coffins and those pants, that is why you are so pained!
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by aminu790(m): 12:16am On Jan 16, 2017
if u really pay attention everything is your teacher
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by bameyi(m): 2:15am On Jan 16, 2017
lofty900:
How will Muslims respect us? How won't dirty fulani herdsmen slaughter Christians when we've rubbished our reputation as a result of fake pastors everywhere? Lord save his church
What has the killing of people got to do with an undisciplined pastor who was not called but as a result of greed and selfishness became a pastor. There is no justification for the killing in southern kaduna
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by hardbody: 6:36am On Jan 16, 2017
Nma27:
Fear them

Who are them here Ma'am?
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:51am On Jan 16, 2017
its obvious the guy is dope...didnt u see the ashe on the floor for command and hypnotismor u are one of those folks who undermine the potency of african charm#justasking#
poyet:
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by milkymesh: 7:56am On Jan 16, 2017
Sleeping with anothers wife COULD be a crime.
Until you have all the facts do not conclude whether it's a crime or not.
However, taking the law into one's hand is never justified even if a crime is actually committed.

poyet:
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by esthadewunmi(f): 8:35am On Jan 16, 2017
All this so called fake pastor God will expose them all. Imagine my pictures that are there, I guess it will belong to beabes and guys that are searching for spouse. Instead of them to take there matter to God in prayer, everybody want to become a pastor because of offering money see life . Anyway others should try to repent because this year is year of reward whatever u do will come back to u. Sleeping with another mans wife is part of deliverance grin grin end time pastors grin
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by esthadewunmi(f): 8:42am On Jan 16, 2017
Charly68:
All this spiritualists calling themselves pastors up & down..2017 will bring judgement upon them in Jesus name . Imagine the Ayelalaitems recovered from his shrine called church.
Ayelalaitems with Afose with olugbohun (do as i say)to cammand people with ready made black soup from his higher ancestors tongue grin what a pity .

1 Like

Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by leighcon(m): 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
kenx27:
your originality is your greatest value. The so called pastor have lost his value, he faked to be a genuine pastor, he must have destroyed some of his followers home with false prophesy. The law of karma has taken its place, so don't misquote anyone that frowned or comment against his deeds

So for every time you tell a lie to people around you, the mob should attack you as well isn't it? Adults were foolish enough to be following a "fake"pastor and they come back to confess their previous foolishness by exhibiting more foolishness i.e mob attack. Maybe the law of Karma will cause their own property too to be destroyed sometimes in future.
Re: Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS by ariesbull: 7:29am On Feb 21, 2017
poyet:

Your stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) / The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) / Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.