Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

See What An Angry Landlord Wrote On an Ex Tenants Page - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See What An Angry Landlord Wrote On an Ex Tenants Page (30414 Views)

Tenants To Pay 6% Stamp Duty - FIRS Tells Landlords & Property Agents / Novare Tenants Get 4-Month Free Rent In Abuja And Lagos / Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What An Angry Landlord Wrote On an Ex Tenants Page by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
bellville:

A well-informed tenant won't sign that. Talking from experience. They now give the agreement to their lawyers.
Then such tenant is not needed in my properties.

2 Likes

Re: See What An Angry Landlord Wrote On an Ex Tenants Page by marylandcakes: 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
gabbytabby:
The ones I am currently dealing with self and Ajiwe area J Police are not law enforcement they are agents of harassment and intimidation for hire.

They wan remove food for person table and feast on plenty mba mba.

One lady left and held on to my keys. I give private warning on facebook she no gree. By the time I alerted her family and she knows what kind info husband papa share with me that might become public she drop am quick quick.

This Tenant Austin signed the lease on the 13th of May16 or thereabouts , it was supposed to be a one year lease but he pleaded that he only had money for six months, so I let him because I felt not everyone can come up with one year rent. I already have one tenant that pays on a half yearly basis. Also he has his own photography company so that wouldn't be a problem.

His six months lease was suppose to end on Nov13th. A month to the time he was reminded and he said that was not a problem that he will pay. A couple of days before the due date he said he wil be moving out so he was not going to pay. He was informed that he needed to move out on or before the 13th. I now decided to get involved and I sent him a whatapp message, he now said he will be moving out at the end of Nov as where he is moving to is not ready. I then said as a one off he can pay for one month and that will take him to Dec14. He promised to pay that day he never did and he didn't pick up his calls to my representative. It was only when I instructed the security guard not to allow him in that he paid the months rent to my uncle.

On December 14 I received a message from him that he wanted to stay on and I said No that he has to leave. I didn't hear from him again my uncle and security guard tried to contact him to no avail. His thins were in the property that means that I couldn't let out the property. He only came back yesterday to remove his things and didn't pay any money for the extra one month.
When I asked him for the money, he said I should get the enforcement agents on him and he doesn't owe me anything and he knows the tenancy laws in Edo state.

I know it's only one month and I'm not going to get my money, even if it's one day it is still money owed to me. I'm just glad he out also let people around know what a dishonest person he is . That why I decided to embarrass him online.

Due to his actions I won't accept 6months rent from any new tenant.

1 Like

Re: See What An Angry Landlord Wrote On an Ex Tenants Page by Filmewell(f): 9:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
opedaydydx9:
so u can spew out this trash,? May God In his infinite mercy forgive you.. Whatever the excuse is you think it's fair to owe Rents, what if the only means of survival for the landlord is tru rent..
Amen. Santa never owed opedaydyx9
Re: See What An Angry Landlord Wrote On an Ex Tenants Page by Rubyventures: 10:10am On Jan 17, 2017
marylandcakes:

This Tenant Austin signed the lease on the 13th of May16 or thereabouts , it was supposed to be a one year lease but he pleaded that he only had money for six months, so I let him because I felt not everyone can come up with one year rent. I already have one tenant that pays on a half yearly basis. Also he has his own photography company so that wouldn't be a problem.

His six months lease was suppose to end on Nov13th. A month to the time he was reminded and he said that was not a problem that he will pay. A couple of days before the due date he said he wil be moving out so he was not going to pay. He was informed that he needed to move out on or before the 13th. I now decided to get involved and I sent him a whatapp message, he now said he will be moving out at the end of Nov as where he is moving to is not ready. I then said as a one off he can pay for one month and that will take him to Dec14. He promised to pay that day he never did and he didn't pick up his calls to my representative. It was only when I instructed the security guard not to allow him in that he paid the months rent to my uncle.

On December 14 I received a message from him that he wanted to stay on and I said No that he has to leave. I didn't hear from him again my uncle and security guard tried to contact him to no avail. His thins were in the property that means that I couldn't let out the property. He only came back yesterday to remove his things and didn't pay any money for the extra one month.
When I asked him for the money, he said I should get the enforcement agents on him and he doesn't owe me anything and he knows the tenancy laws in Edo state.

I know it's only one month and I'm not going to get my money, even if it's one day it is still money owed to me. I'm just glad he out also let people around know what a dishonest person he is . That why I decided to embarrass him online.

Due to his actions I won't accept 6months rent from any new tenant.

I am in talks with this tenant on FB and he says he doesn't owe anything. I will convey this information back to him to hear his side of the story.
Re: See What An Angry Landlord Wrote On an Ex Tenants Page by marylandcakes: 7:25am On Jan 18, 2017
Rubyventures:

I am in talks with this tenant on FB and he says he doesn't owe anything. I will convey this information back to him to hear his side of the story.

I wish you good luck. Austin is incapable of telling the truth. He doesn't know what the truth is. I even have whatapp conversations on my phone with him.
Re: See What An Angry Landlord Wrote On an Ex Tenants Page by Rubyventures: 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
He insists that period was notice period and he isn't going to pay it.

I give up.
Re: See What An Angry Landlord Wrote On an Ex Tenants Page by johnHerba(m): 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
Re: See What An Angry Landlord Wrote On an Ex Tenants Page by johnHerba(m): 12:30am On Oct 25, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kicked Out By Landlord For Changing Girlfriends Too Often In South Africa / Land Grabbers Invade Building Site In Ogun, Snatch N500,000, From A Lady / Lady Amongst Victims Of Jos Building Collapse (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.