Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,445 members, 7,843,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

How Can One Know When A Girl Loves You Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can One Know When A Girl Loves You Or Not (1422 Views)

I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It / 8 Signs That Your Boyfriend Loves You More Than Anyone Else / When A Girl Loves You She Will Do This Things No Matter How She Pretend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Know When A Girl Loves You Or Not by jubianose(m): 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
Pls nairalanders I want you guys to help me and tell me signs a girl shows when she loves a man.
Re: How Can One Know When A Girl Loves You Or Not by adaujari(f): 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
look into her eyes and I'll find d answers.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Know When A Girl Loves You Or Not by BlackDBagba: 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
Can she turn her phone off for a whole day just for you? grin
Re: How Can One Know When A Girl Loves You Or Not by Adaowerri111: 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
that shouldn't be your problem now, go look for money

1 Like

Re: How Can One Know When A Girl Loves You Or Not by BiafranBushBoy: 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
When she asks you to take her out wink

She love everything especially the ones she can't see smiley
Re: How Can One Know When A Girl Loves You Or Not by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
adaujari:
really?
grin
Re: How Can One Know When A Girl Loves You Or Not by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 9:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
?
Re: How Can One Know When A Girl Loves You Or Not by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
Your Instinct Will Tell You Nah

1 Like

Re: How Can One Know When A Girl Loves You Or Not by press005: 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
wen u started initially, she will av a lot of excuses, she might ignore ur calls sometimes nd deprives u of some common tinz u needed to knw about her.

But wen she is nw in luv wth u, she dnt mind calling u regularly, sharing feelings nd even secrets wth u nd most especially doing tinz she has hated b4 jst for ur sake.

3 Likes

Re: How Can One Know When A Girl Loves You Or Not by squarelead(m): 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ask her a question, can you die for me?. Dont go and look for money. Money = love
Re: How Can One Know When A Girl Loves You Or Not by Bluezy13(m): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Can she turn her phone off for a whole day just for you? grin

I can't even do that for any girl!
Re: How Can One Know When A Girl Loves You Or Not by jubianose(m): 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
Many of you are terrible helpers. A simple question and you are saying go and look for money. Do you know whether I'm rich or not?

I think Ladies should know the answer to this question better?
Re: How Can One Know When A Girl Loves You Or Not by princfred(m): 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
When she sends you money.
Has tears in her eyes for you.
Unconsciously sings when you are alone with her.
Shows public reverence especially when her friends or yours are around.
Always willing to communicate .
What prefix or alias she saved your number on her phone with.
If she makes that second to last back glance at you after saying goodbye.
If her eyes are closed during a kiss or wide open.
Sub conscious mirroring and positive extrapolation, bias and vibes.
If she wants to visit you or wants you to be with her.
When she is big enough to be apolegetic and shy to be contentious or recalcitrant to you when things go wrong.
If she remembers you in her prayers.
Lastly, hips don't lie grin wink

1 Like

Re: How Can One Know When A Girl Loves You Or Not by pansophist(m): 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
When you can be yourself without fear of being misjudged, or that she will leave.

When she don't ask for money unreasonably.

When she calls you at least once a day on average, and is satisfied with the sound of your voice.

When you can ask her for money, and she will give if she can.

When she gladly introduce you to people that matters to her (family, friends, workmates etc)

When she nurture you like her offspring (e.g. cooking for you, washing your stuff)

When she is thinking long term with you.

Most importantly, if woman loves you, you will know. It's one thing that can't be faked, at least not for long

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Know When A Girl Loves You Or Not by youcanmakeit: 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
pansophist:
When you can be yourself without fear of being misjudged, or that she will leave.

When she calls you at least once a day on average, and is satisfied with the sound of your voice.

When she gladly introduce you to people that matters to her (family, friends, workmates etc)

When she nurture you like her offspring (e.g. cooking for you, washing your stuff)

Most importantly, if woman loves you, you will know. It's one thing that can't be faked, at least not for long

Bro, you're very on point .

3 Likes

Re: How Can One Know When A Girl Loves You Or Not by jubianose(m): 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
pansophist:

I agree with you
Re: How Can One Know When A Girl Loves You Or Not by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
adaujari:

Bullshit

(1) (Reply)

Guys Share Your Childhood Sexual Harassment Experience / Why Are Ladies So Desperate For Marriage? / Any Girl Who Ask For Money Beford Or After Sex Is An OLOSHO!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.