Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

What Do U Think About This Idea? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Think About This Idea? (3307 Views)

Konji Na Bad Thing Oh, What U Think Is Going On Here / I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them / What Do You Think About This Idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by dewalyy(m): 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
Even the Bible said "do not put ur God into a foolish TEST"
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
FreshBoiy:

The way you handle situations depends on your state of mind. One test wouldn't prove anything and it is just wrong.

Here is the maths;

Same situation + Different state of mind + Under different circumstance = Different reaction.

That's true sha.

2 Likes

Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
Masonic:
duchessde undecided
Oh really!

You finally noticed me? Huh?

What's up with you BTW grin
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by Masonic(m): 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
DuchessDee:
Oh really!

You finally noticed me? Huh?

What's up with you BTW grin

My valkyrie, i cant help but notice you, you know this. smiley

Thought you were away from the forte, had to holla here.
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by FreshBoiy(m): 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2017

The real problem is most people are always focussing on what may go wrong and lose track of what is actually going right. Her relationship is going well, there is no point bringing in negativity just to see how well he handles it.

This "It's too good to be true" syndrome is what she needs to rid herself of. Such thinking only gives birth to assumptions, suspicion and more of this so-called test.

3 Likes

Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by khiaa(f): 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
Jarizod:
provoke him unnecessarily and watch him dump yo ass..

If he does that would be the best thing he could have done for her at that point.
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by khiaa(f): 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
dewalyy:
Even the Bible said "do not put ur God into a foolish TEST"

Since when is her boyfriend her God?
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
For me,somtimes the things I feel do irritates some men,are when ladies,or their partner's do some insane or childish behavior,....it only takes time for the guy to be use to the girl if he truely loves her,u can imagine,when a guy finish having sex with a lady ,he sees her as not special again because what attracted him to her now irritates him,it just natural,....
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
Weather God or no God somtime's we do this things to know how the 2marow is gonna be,we can't predict the 2marow we don't know about,
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
FreshBoiy:

The real problem is most people are always focussing on what may go wrong and lose track of what is actually going right. Her relationship is going well, there is no point bringing in negativity just to see how well he handles it.

This "It's too good to be true" syndrome is what she needs to rid herself of. Such thinking only gives birth to assumptions, suspicion and more of this so-called test.

You are right.

1 Like

Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 16, 2017
Exactly
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by cayesworld(m): 12:07am On Jan 16, 2017
I can understand wanting to know someone's Anger Management level. . . but seriously though, deliberately pissing someone off aint the way to go about it. The fact that you do something to piss me off and I dont take the bait doesn't mean I'm cool/level-headed. It could just be a false positive. I might fly off the handle and I might not. That doesn't necessarily mean anything.

@Benita, it's amusing to me that you:re ok with testing your guy but you draw a line @ testing with other ladies. You wanna know how he handles anger. . . . dont you wanna know how he handles being faithful??

In life there are no guaranties. . . . you're bound to piss each other off sometimes, why add to the number unnecessarily?
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by khiaa(f): 12:30am On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

I got you so well but I think you don't really need to test your partner just to know what he/she is capable of doing or not doing. If he/she genuinely love the other, they would show their attitudes without been tested.

For me, every girl I have dated knows that I have a short temper, I don't tolerate nonsense and I don't spend unnecessarily on a girl I am dating. I show this without been tested by them.

If as my gf you try testing me, I won't even mind to willingly fall, e.g testing me with your friend or sister, I will so dig her just to show the gf what she did by testing me is wrong.

Like you men love to say on Nairaland *Two wrongs don't make a right *
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by khiaa(f): 12:39am On Jan 16, 2017
Martin124:
For me,somtimes the things I feel do irritates some men,are when ladies,or their partner's do some insane or childish behavior,....it only takes time for the guy to be use to the girl if he truely loves her,u can imagine,when a guy finish having sex with a lady ,he sees her as not special again because what attracted him to her now irritates him,it just natural,....

Lol cheesy I can't believe you posted this, every woman wants to feel special to her man and because of the mindset of some men like yours it is the reason women put the punnani on lock down. grin
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by knightsson: 12:41am On Jan 16, 2017
khiaa:

Like you men love to say on Nairaland *Two wrongs don't make a right *
You mean this saying came into fore by men on Nairaland?
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by knightsson: 12:44am On Jan 16, 2017
khiaa:

Lol cheesy I can't believe you posted this, every woman wants to feel special to her man and because of the mindset of some men like yours it is the reason women put the punnani on lock down. grin

I think the guy you replied with this post is 100% wrong with what he posted. Gone are the days when men feels a woman isn't special anymore after having sex with her.

For me as a man, I can only love to no return a woman I have slept with. no pvssy, no love.
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 16, 2017
khiaa:

well u right!d only way a man can stick to his bae is when dey have mutual understanding
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by khiaa(f): 12:46am On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

You mean this saying came into fore by men on Nairaland?

I'm saying that guys on nairaland love to say this when a man is caught cheating and his girlfriend or wife decides that what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by khiaa(f): 12:49am On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

I think the guy you replied with this post is 100% wrong with what he posted. Gone are the days when men feels a woman isn't special anymore after having sex with her.

For me as a man, I can only love to no return a woman I have slept with. no pvssy, no love.

You are special. smiley
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by knightsson: 12:55am On Jan 16, 2017
khiaa:

You are special. smiley
I am not special, rather I would say I know what I always want as a man.
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by knightsson: 12:57am On Jan 16, 2017
khiaa:

I'm saying that guys on nairaland love to say this when a man is caught cheating and his girlfriend or wife decides that what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

I don't know about guys on Nairaland, as far I am concerned, I am the only guy on Nairaland and to me, cheating is bad, though I won't say I don't indulge in it because I love pvssy, everyday, every time.
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by khiaa(f): 12:58am On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

I am not special, rather I would say I know what I always want as a man.

OK, I'll rephrase that *You are rare *
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by khiaa(f): 1:02am On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

I don't know about guys on Nairaland, as far I am concerned, I am the only guy on Nairaland and to me, cheating is bad, though I won't say I don't indulge in it because I love pvssy, everyday, every time.

OK I take back what I said, you are not rare but you are definitely SPECIAL if you know what I mean. grin
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by knightsson: 1:03am On Jan 16, 2017
khiaa:

OK I take back what I said, you are not rare but you are definitely SPECIAL if you know what I mean. grin

I don't know what you mean, make me know, don't be shy.
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by khiaa(f): 1:06am On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

I don't know what you mean, make me know, don't be shy.

Whoreish. grin

1 Like

Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by SalomonKane: 7:25am On Jan 16, 2017
Benita27:
You get to know the real person when they're pissed, angry or disgusted.
To avoid surprises later in marriage, know your spouse to the core.
Frankly, I've discovered those who play this type of parlour tricks in the bid to get to know their spouse are the ones who wouldn't like it if such tricks is played on them.

There's a saying: "character be like smoke, e no dey hide". One can see what he or she wants to see in their spouse without resulting to playing games.
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by knightsson: 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
khiaa:

Whoreish. grin
You aren't serious!
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by khiaa(f): 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

You aren't serious!

Lol cheesy From the statement that you posted I came to the conclusion that *Yousa Ho* grin
Re: What Do U Think About This Idea? by knightsson: 9:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
khiaa:

Lol cheesy From the statement you posted I came to the conclusion that *Yousa Ho* grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Ways To Get Pregnant Fast / Praying Before Engaging In Sexual Intercourse. / This Is What A Male Colleague At Work Did Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.