Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,926 members, 7,838,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) (30371 Views)

Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent / Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by Coolgent(m): 11:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
Can someone educate me about the source of funds of our pastors
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by Solowande(m): 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
redcliff:
Does Nissan still manufacture SUVs of 10years old? Brand new jeep!
sadist
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by redcliff: 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
Solowande:
sadist

atleast I am not a beggar like you...

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by Olukat(m): 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
Brand new 'Belgium' you mean op! grin grin grin grin grin
Suleman resides in Auchi. I wonder why people from there don get this cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by Solowande(m): 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
Kobicove:
You call a 2002 Nissan Xterra brand new?

What exactly did you smoke? undecided
wetin concern u
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by eezeribe(m): 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
Tokunbo
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by Olukat(m): 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
Coolgent:
Can someone educate me about the source of funds of our pastors

Hope you paid your tithe today cool cool cool cool cool
Bless you to the volume you offered my....

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by Solowande(m): 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
redcliff:

atleast I am not a beggar like you...
c dis muchi muchi, i beg u money
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
nijanigga:
propaganda, the last time the same picture was one of his pastors not it's a church member.
Jesus said when you give with your right hand don't let your left hand know.This pastorprenur should know better.
So? It's a choice. Jesus was only saying that because he knew what the Pharisees can do. He knew their intention which is to show off. Whereas in this case it's not a show off because had it being in the secret people like you would condemn why pastors don't sow inspite of the offerings and tithes. So it's better to show members what goes on
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by redcliff: 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
Solowande:
c dis muchi muchi, i beg u money

shebi u in your almighty wisdom decipher say i be sadist. I am also tapping into your wisdom to decipher that you are a beggar.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by DrogoG(m): 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
Good marketing ploy. Many people will rush to this church because of this. Church owners are increasingly in serious competition because new churches are created almost everyday like mushrooms. Church business is booming in Nigeria.

Giving out ₦500k and a car in order to get more millions of naira from his dumb congregation is not a bad business idea after all. And the recipient may be planted, meaning the whole thing may be staged. If pastors could stage fake miracles, then pretending to give out money and a car will be too easy.

I might start my own church too, there's too much money to make!

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by lonelydora: 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
zoba88:
Nigerian pastor Apostle Johnson Suleman has blessed his church member Mr. Victor Ugochukwu Umahi from Eket with a brand new Nissan xterra jeep and the sum of 500,000.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/apostle-suleman-gives-church-member.html?m=1

Op, please check the meaning of 'brand new'
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by Solowande(m): 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
redcliff:

shebi u in your almighty wisdom decipher say i be sadist. I am also tapping into your wisdom to decipher that you are a beggar.
LOL, whose weed u smoke, na osogbo or kwale
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by Bullet1234(m): 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
Brand new? E be like sand enter your eyes abi na the hot slap wey I give you two years ago still the format your brain lol
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by dsocioemmy(m): 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm...... See them see them!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by nwakaibeya1: 11:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
John 5,30>Today is another Sunday of history & geography teaching & fashion sermons,stories upon stories that don't empower humanbeigns spiritually by comedy, story telling pastors&prophets for spiritualy blind bornagain followers & church goers?bornagains & church goers enjoy it & continue to shout prophesy, pastor ride on & still remain in evil family&occult wickedness & evil marine bondages&can't sleep at night& witches & wizards feast on them without mercy & pastors &prophets &apostles continue to use bornagains& church goers to make merchandise of their bellies without giving them empowerment & liberation&most importantly give followers PEACE ,Jesus Christ promised to give to those who come to him?Again see Jeremiah 5.21,22 Jeremiah 12 10 you must help yourself &Seek for unbeleivable power and recieve it, which is LIGHT,MANTLE & THE POWER THAT BE &this is available only if you believe there is >many just claim bornagain without spiritual wisdom &spiritual eyes & unbelievable power & they hate change &new truth&revelation of real JESUSCHRIST even when they read that God will do a new Thing in the Bible but they still question the same God why he is doing a new Thing? What a disaster humanbeings of the world.BEHOLD kingdom of God ofJesus Christ is not for everyone,neither is heaven for everyone, devil has his own children always &devils children hate change,especially the ones masquerading as BORNAGAINS who hate truth&good change with passion& pretend, they are those we call CHAMELEONS,we have spoken again & those who have ear let them hear &investigate from JESUSCHRIST if indeed they know JESUSCHRIST #who can battle with God of justice & the power that be?remember this is authority & truth&revelation& power that is unbelievable to humanbeigns so it's not compulsory that you must embrace&believe us but only time will tell who is telling the truth or not as this is not like conventional bornagain &bornagain in vogue #NO & NEVER, Our own is accept the truth or perish,we dont beg human beigns to accept our truth&revelation,hence almost everyone claims to be bornagain,the same way many people claimed to know GOD more than JESUSCHRIST when Christ came before

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
Advanced MMM.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 15, 2017
DrogoG:
Good marketing ploy. Many people will rush to this church. Church owners are in serious competition because new churches are created almost everyday like mushroom. Church business is booming in Nigeria.

Giving out ₦500k and a car in order to get more millions of naira from his dumb congregation is not a bad business idea. And the recipient may be planted, meaning the whole thing may be staged. If pastors could stage fake miracles, then pretending to give out money and a car will be too easy.

I might start my own church too, there's too much money to make!

Are you hiring? grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by tgerald(m): 11:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
help me ask am....brand new tokobo. # any ways motor motor.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by amJoe(m): 11:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nissan stopped producing that car in 2015.. This one is the 1999 model.. Togo used not brand new..

The OP is suffering from cheap weed
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by BeauHomme: 11:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
Been looking up the dictionary for the meaning of the word "brand new".
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by tgerald(m): 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
Mmm nd other ponzi schemes.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by Codes151(m): 11:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
How is victor ugochukwu umahi from eket?
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by unmask: 11:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
redcliff:
was thinking the same thing
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by AreaFada2: 11:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
The guy tried.

But the car looks like 2002 mode to me. Very clean car for that age I must say.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by Codes151(m): 11:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
redcliff:
even the name of the person self tire me!!! Victor ugochukwu umahi from eket'" na wa o!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by BiggyBamBam: 11:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nigerian pastor Apostle Johnson Suleman has blessed his church member Mr. Victor Ugochukwu Umahi from Eket with a brand new Nissan xterra jeep and the sum of 500,000.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by pokipoki: 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
redcliff:
I wonder!!! Trying to make the headline catchy.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by ayamAgenius: 12:00am On Jan 16, 2017
redcliff:

Yes! This one is a special edition made available on request... grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by nijanigga: 12:04am On Jan 16, 2017
asuustrike2009:

So? It's a choice. Jesus was only saying that because he knew what the Pharisees can do. He knew their intention which is to show off. Whereas in this case it's not a show off because had it being in the secret people like you would condemn why pastors don't sow inspite of the offerings and tithes. So it's better to show members what goes on
go to bed, you just contradicted yourself. billions in USD are given in charity in the US by anonymous.
I was at a check out and forgot my wallet in the car and before I came back with my wallet a good Samaritan paid for me and told the cashier never to let me know,if it were to be apostle Suleman there must be loud speakers and microphones to show how generous he is
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by nijanigga: 12:07am On Jan 16, 2017
BiggyBamBam:

ignorance , SUV is too denigrating but Jeep ,yes it's for big and highly placed Nigerians including robbers both armed and pen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? / Cease Fire: Fr Ebube Mmunso Pleads With Unknown Gunmen (Video) / Catholic Church Doesn’t Run On Tithe– Cardinal Okogie Fires Back At Gov. Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.