Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,976 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) (30361 Views)

Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent / Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by irokor(m): 12:09am On Jan 16, 2017
mightyhazell:
Wots nissan jeep?

Just like saying mercedes toyota
#Not all will understand o

Or close-up macleans! sad
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by pureniger: 12:14am On Jan 16, 2017
hello all...i am new on nairaland and wish to post a fresh write up, pls how do i get started? will appreciate your response. regards
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 16, 2017
nijanigga:

go to bed, you just contradicted yourself. billions in USD are given in charity in the US by anonymous.
I was at a check out and forgot my wallet in the car and before I came back with my wallet a good Samaritan paid for me and told the cashier never to let me know,if it were to be apostle Suleman there must be loud speakers and microphones to show how generous he is
. For your information, apostle Johnson Suleiman didn't ask any media house to write about what happened today.In fact bloggers are the ones doing the publicity. People like you would complain of preachers not helping members but when they do,it becomes a problem.You're not different from the Pharisees that always fault what Jesus did even if it's in good faith.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by ofwest47(m): 12:43am On Jan 16, 2017
who owns the booming church business nobe pastor? he, pastor is the sole administrator he can do and undo coolwho owns the booming church business nobe pastor? he, pastor is the sole administrator he can do and undo
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by wickedtuna: 12:49am On Jan 16, 2017
Kobicove:
You call a 2002 Nissan Xterra brand new?

What exactly did you smoke? undecided
who your papa don hep??

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by bosstony(m): 12:57am On Jan 16, 2017
Wow that nice...
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by badtlimo(m): 1:23am On Jan 16, 2017
Haute:
lipsrsealed
Na London use
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by ZUBY77(m): 2:51am On Jan 16, 2017
MOSICATED5:
What ever happened to cheque

It's all show off for the camera.
He may even have planned with this poor man to return those things.
What can these criminals not do.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by Originalsly: 3:16am On Jan 16, 2017
Hmmm....brand new Nissan Xterra Jeep.... from the dealership to the church the bottom of the back door got rusty!..brand new indeed!
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by tokz(m): 4:17am On Jan 16, 2017
That 500k will disappear in fuel money for that guzzler before that guy realises what hit him. Lol

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by WeRblessed(f): 4:20am On Jan 16, 2017
My brother, the OP is really funny. This is Nissan SUV not a 12 year old Geep with over 100,000 miles.

But any how, the pastor did great.

Hopefully, the guy has a driver license to drive the car, before he kills someone or himself and they blame it on Buhari.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by semyman: 4:38am On Jan 16, 2017
OPP, other peoples' property, charity money. In another news Nasir EL-Rufai sent his greetings from government house Kaduna
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by semyman: 4:44am On Jan 16, 2017
Coolgent:
Can someone educate me about the source of funds of our pastors
tithes, offerings, seed sowing, donations, building funds, first fruits, the list is endless
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by koxi: 5:02am On Jan 16, 2017
redcliff:
Does Nissan still manufacture SUVs of 10years old? Brand new jeep!

No mind them! Brand new just a new definition...
Op dey find wetin e wan talk na
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by Nobody: 5:06am On Jan 16, 2017
Insane bloggers. What's brand new about an old Xterra Jeep? Who even moves such to FP
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by juman(m): 5:22am On Jan 16, 2017
Wonderful.

The apostle has done well.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by ogawisdom(m): 5:22am On Jan 16, 2017
Kobicove:

I wonder ooo 2001 xterra ie 15 years old suv
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by pek(m): 5:33am On Jan 16, 2017
The writer is the laziest and dumbest I have seen. First, it is brand new. Next, you called it Jeep.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by ylaa(f): 6:05am On Jan 16, 2017
God bless this great man of God.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by histemple: 6:18am On Jan 16, 2017
quiverfull:
No need for exaggeration, that car is not brand new. Good gesture though.

It's one of the cars members used to sow seed.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by histemple: 6:21am On Jan 16, 2017
WeRblessed:
My brother, the OP is really funny. This is Nissan SUV not a 12 year old Geep with over 100,000 miles.

Hopefully, the guy has a driver license to drive the car, before he kills someone or himself and they blame it on Buhari.

How is this gesture great? Giving a private car to a poor man is not a good gift
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by histemple: 6:26am On Jan 16, 2017
pureniger:
hello all...i am new on nairaland and wish to post a fresh write up, pls how do i get started? will appreciate your response. regards

The first thing to do is pay the publication fee of 350k for the post. Thereafter PH to some on MMM and then come back to get the password to publish new post.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by buchilino(m): 6:27am On Jan 16, 2017
redcliff:
Does Nissan still manufacture SUVs of 10years old? Brand new jeep!

WEIRD ISN'T IT.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 16, 2017
MOSICATED5:
What ever happened to cheque
If they give cheque it won't serve the purpose. Show off.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:33am On Jan 16, 2017
Kobicove:

dat op smoke kalabrashi my Broda, still searchin 4 dat brand of weed, maybe nah Cambodia I need to fly go to take a stook. grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by Ibj50(m): 6:38am On Jan 16, 2017
nijanigga:
mental laziness and greed.
what makes you think so?
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by KelvinC1(m): 6:41am On Jan 16, 2017
chrysso83:
How is dat car brand new?
because it has no PLATE NUMBER
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by SuperStarBabe(f): 6:47am On Jan 16, 2017
nice
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by zheroes(m): 6:48am On Jan 16, 2017
bezimo:
God bless the Apostle.
sorry God will not bless him on this one!!!! Humans have already blessed him!!! Mattew 6 :1-4
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by daveemuobo(m): 6:53am On Jan 16, 2017
mightyhazell:
Wots nissan jeep?

Just like saying mercedes toyota!

Or close-up macleans! sad

WeRblessed:

Originalsly:
Hmmm....brand new Nissan Xterra Jeep.... from the dealership to the church the bottom of the back door got rusty!..brand new indeed!
nijanigga:

ignorance , SUV is too denigrating but Jeep ,yes it's for big and highly placed Nigerians including robbers both armed and pen
jeep can also be another name for suv. (Note jeep with a small letter j)

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) by jarmoskie: 6:54am On Jan 16, 2017
Nice pastor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Church Forbids Wife From Sleeping With Hubby Over Holy Communion / Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation / Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.