Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Dear Ladies, How Do You Cope With A "Always Travelling Out" Bf Without Cheating - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies, How Do You Cope With A "Always Travelling Out" Bf Without Cheating (3066 Views)

Ladies How Do You Cope With An Overbearing Man??? / Dear Ladies, If You Were A Guy.... / How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Ladies, How Do You Cope With A "Always Travelling Out" Bf Without Cheating by talk2alabama: 1:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
Benita27:
Then she should allow the young guy rest, man must hustle: sex doesn't put food on the table.
dat is what I have been preaching to some girls ooo... Women just want to have it all.. And that is the problem.. If I give a girl all d attention in d world now and I don't bang her well, she will not be satisfied. If I bang her well, but don't give her attention, she will say he is not romantic, oya give her all d money in dis world and all d attention in dis world but don't satisfy her sexually, she will still complain

So Benita, Ike gwuru

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Ladies, How Do You Cope With A "Always Travelling Out" Bf Without Cheating by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
talk2alabama:
dat is what I have been preaching to some girls ooo... Women just want to have it all.. And that is the problem.. If I give a girl all d attention in d world now and I don't bang her well, she will not be satisfied. If I bang her well, but don't give her attention, she will say he is not romantic, oya give her all d money in dis world and all d attention in dis world but don't satisfy her sexually, she will still complain

So Benita,Ike gwuru
Exactly!.
At the embolden, meaning?. grin
Re: Dear Ladies, How Do You Cope With A "Always Travelling Out" Bf Without Cheating by talk2alabama: 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
Benita27:
Exactly!.
At the embolden, meaning?. grin
meaning ayaf tire grin
Re: Dear Ladies, How Do You Cope With A "Always Travelling Out" Bf Without Cheating by darbeelicous(f): 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
come o op are you usually this stupid, honestly your foolishness has reached its peak, so you mean you cannot live without sex because your bf travels for a few days? What if he marries u and keeps traveling? Professional olosho in the making. They there post trash upandan don't go and look for solution to your problem. Olodo.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, How Do You Cope With A "Always Travelling Out" Bf Without Cheating by khiaa(f): 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=boostdom post=52848328]

His sentiment of the beauty of M.E. women is his opinion and he reserves the liberty to hold it irrespective of your prejudice. How him not cheating on his girl in the Middle East transforms to the women not wanting him reveals your bias and is a fallacy of false attribution.

There is a fine line between Black pride and Black extremism.[/quote
…………………………………………………

Stay in your lane.
Re: Dear Ladies, How Do You Cope With A "Always Travelling Out" Bf Without Cheating by khiaa(f): 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
TheBatman:

*shots fired* I repeat shots fired, and erm stop adding lol to ease the tension, you and I both know you meant to shade this guy.

No shade to him at all but you know that those ME can be very strict and racist besides I don't believe he was faithful to his girlfriend for 36 months considering he doesn't find her as attractive as the *most beautiful women in the world* according to him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / 'Blood Money- Lady Dances Ontop Money As Friends Spray At Her Wedding, Reaction / Sexual The Evil Reverend Father Part 7 (mad City )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.