Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,342 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House (54866 Views)

Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State / Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo / Burial Poster Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Kidnapped And Killed In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by Timelezz: 9:46am On Jan 16, 2017
GMBuhari:

Mr Wikipedia thank you, a reasonable would know its phones autocorrect and the right word is watched

Sule bantu
No, it's not your phone's inbuilt T9 dictionary.

Most tribal bigots are shallow-minded simpletons like you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by Orikinla1: 9:47am On Jan 16, 2017
I have reported to the appropriate authorities in the US.
If I knew of the kidnap, we would have done our best to rescue him. An American soldier is an American soldier, whether serving or veteran.

My suspicion is someone who knew him in their village planned this.

Number 1 Rule of Survival: TRUST NO HUMAN.
Including yourself.
In Nigeria, dogs are more faithful and loyal than Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by somehowpenis(m): 9:47am On Jan 16, 2017
zutu:
Na wao what a wicked world.
not wicked world but country, what a _stupid country
Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by DukeNija(m): 9:47am On Jan 16, 2017
nabegibeg:
Why do u think they don't ever progress in the East?

Wicked land with wicked souls

There's wickedness everywhere. Tell me where you are from as im pretty sure the people from the east are doing better than your own people.
Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by EAZY2422(m): 9:49am On Jan 16, 2017
GMBuhari:

Mr Wikipedia thank you, a reasonable would know its phones autocorrect and the right word is watched

Sule bantu
see urself,ur wer corrected instead of u to take it u still went ahead to commit anoda typographical error.u guyz jst dnt learn nd i can't undastand y

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by logica(m): 9:50am On Jan 16, 2017
SirJeffry:
Rip man.
After all your escapades, some untrained and undisciplined idiotic civilian just wasted your life. Such a pitycry

You make too many assumptions. Some kidnappers/armed robbers definitely have military training. You cannot even be sure this was purely a case of murder for hire.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by Onogiede(m): 9:50am On Jan 16, 2017
In all, my thinking goes this way [1] US & Naija govt hands are n't clean on this ulgry issue, they feels he coming to plan & train biafra youths,..one can't totally trust US & Naija big winds
Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by seenter84: 9:54am On Jan 16, 2017
Short of words..

Truth b told... Naija too wicked... Especially family members

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by Orikinla1: 9:55am On Jan 16, 2017
matrix199:
So sad

This was the same way a matron of a community in Imo state, who came back to Nigeria with her late husband from the U.K to develop the community by building an international school and a catholic church in the community, was kidnapped by some wicked youth on her way to church. The elders went round the community demanding for her release else a curse would be placed on the perpetrators. They eventually released her, but not without injecting her with a substance that made her lose her mind. Right now, the woman is a vegetable. She can't talk, can't do anything on her own.

The wickedness of man has no limit or halt. We should take caution, and mind where and how we display wealth.

I am 100% Igbo. But I was not bred as Igbo. I was not born in the East.
Igbos can be evil from envy and jealousy.
I am speaking from personal experience.
They pretend a lot and claiming to be Christian, but are evil and wicked.
They are envious and jealous of success.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by HomeOfMe(f): 10:06am On Jan 16, 2017
deji15:
Nigerian U.S Army veteran kidnapped and killed after he came back home to complete his house in Imo State

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/heartbreaking-photos-of-nigerian-us.html

These photos are just heartbreaking, looking at his kids and the house he just completed. If only he had stayed back in the U.S!

He came back to Nigeria after he finished building his mansion in the village, only to be abducted and shot on the 12th of January. Read the story according to his sister, Lilian Ndiukwu below...

"What a wicked world.... who has done this to My BIG BRO? A USA veteran who just came back this Xmas after building his beautiful house(mansion)in the village not knowing that the enemies has an evil plan against him.
They abducted and shot him dead yesterday night. I Can't believe this, can someone wake me up from this nightmare? Who did this to u Bro?

I could remember the last time we spoke on phone that whn u come bk, we will visit the LESS PRIVILEGE nd nt knowing dt this will be the last call we made. Can't stop crying for you BRO CHUKS . An iroko has fallen. Those that killed you will never know peace and their generation will never go unpunished. GOD WILL AVENGE FOR YOU R.I. P(LA NA UDO)
RIP veteran. Nigeria,the land where they beef you for being successful.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by dsocioemmy(m): 10:08am On Jan 16, 2017
And you blame people for not coming home after their sojour... RIP SIR!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by chrisblack1234: 10:15am On Jan 16, 2017
God, see fresh fine dude..kidnappers una fuckup ooo,well sha may be dem too run for wetin dojo wan use for them..painful exit
Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by wizard007(m): 10:23am On Jan 16, 2017
Biafrats! Fvcking murderers undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by Prince202020(m): 10:28am On Jan 16, 2017
If na my bro, kai, I'll go extra miles to make sure that all the people involved leave this earth.

What a wicked world, You are poor they'll not let you rest, you struggle to make life comfortable for yourself still na problem.

RIP great one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by wizard007(m): 10:31am On Jan 16, 2017
EAZY2422:
see urself,ur wer corrected instead of u to take it u still went ahead to commit anoda typographical error.u guyz jst dnt learn nd i can't undastand y

At least its typographical, ITK. Read your post and see how many of them you have in it. Even the post you quoted is quite readable and presentebale than yours. Dude grab yourself and stop feeling like Eisten
Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by GMBuhari: 10:41am On Jan 16, 2017
EAZY2422:

Isn't there any FlatPob thread you can form boss on?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by GMBuhari: 10:41am On Jan 16, 2017
Timelezz:
No, it's not your phone's inbuilt T9 dictionary.

Most tribal bigots are shallow-minded simpletons like you.

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by 41lady(m): 10:41am On Jan 16, 2017
I am nobody, don't have money but my mumm said I should not come back...but this is not easy here also, no place like home.
Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by Osama10(m): 10:44am On Jan 16, 2017
The heart of man.
Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by HqBoss: 10:49am On Jan 16, 2017
one reason for a person not to announce to announce visit. ow dem take knw say hin dey come from usa
Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by Timelezz: 10:53am On Jan 16, 2017
GMBuhari:

I don't do random search. But whenever I run into any tribal biased thread or quotes, I take a tribal blind shot at the simpletons without pausing to check what region or tribe they are from.

This thread is very sensitive and you still spilled your tribal bigotry so insensitively.

Shame on you.
Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by GMBuhari: 10:53am On Jan 16, 2017
EAZY2422:

Just so you know, I went through your posts Mr Voltron

Apparently you can't construct your own sentence and your spellings are horrible, and don't tell me you were shortening your words, this is not Instagram

Write a full sentence with correct spellings then I'll know you deserve attention
Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by 99foxxy(f): 10:55am On Jan 16, 2017
I hate this kind of news. Rip to him.
Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by GMBuhari: 10:56am On Jan 16, 2017
Timelezz:
I don't do random search. But whenever I run into any tribal biased thread or quotes, I take a tribal blind shot at the simpletons without pausing to check what region or tribe they are from.

This thread is very sensitive and you still spilled your tribal bigotry so insensitively.

Shame on you.

Look for a FlatPob thread and masturbate all you want

I said I watched in a movie, I guess the movie producer is a tribal bigot as well .

Odensin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by mctons: 11:06am On Jan 16, 2017
May the killers and their generations suffer more than JOB did in the bible IJN - Amen
Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by Timelezz: 11:10am On Jan 16, 2017
GMBuhari:

Look for a FlatPob thread and masturbate all you want

I said I watched in a movie, I guess the movie producer is a tribal bigot as well .

Odensin
I love your denial. Message passed!

Winning grin
Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by CRAPHA96(m): 11:28am On Jan 16, 2017
GMBuhari:

Mr Wikipedia thank you, a reasonable educated person would know its phone's autocorrect function and the right word is watched

It's funny you are trying to correct me, went through all your posts, basically your sentences are fvcked up, you probably can't spell anything right which is why you always shorten your words, your grammar is wack and you mostly type broken English, why not make a good use of your own advise and start writing in full sentences

Sule bantu
both of u are wackos grin simply englishing u cannot writing
Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by cybriz82(m): 11:32am On Jan 16, 2017
good thing iz dat he left something for his children to hold onto.....nting like uncle n kinsmen want share property...
Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by DEWKID(m): 11:36am On Jan 16, 2017
GMBuhari:

Mr Wikipedia thank you, a reasonable educated person would know its phone's autocorrect function and the right word is watched

It's funny you are trying to correct me, went through all your posts, basically your sentences are fvcked up, you probably can't spell anything right which is why you always shorten your words, your grammar is wack and you mostly type broken English, why not make a good use of your own advise and start writing in full sentences

Sule bantu

when you get to accept a simple mistake life would be easy for you MR Perfection
Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by abbeyty(m): 11:40am On Jan 16, 2017
alt3r3g0:

What will be more shocking will be the speed others will start struggling to claim the house and cars he left behind as their right i.e if the remaining family are not enlightened.

you are very right, that is why sometimes it is better for those Nigerians in diaspora with kids should not bother themselves that much about using their hard earned money to build mansion at home instead the money should be used to build future for their kids wherever country they live, i bet none of the kids is coming to live his or her life in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by emerich(m): 11:53am On Jan 16, 2017
Would you blame the kids if the inadvertently join a splinter cell of a terrorist group to avenge their dad's death?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband / Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) / Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.