Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,746 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:56 AM

Lagos Female Personal Assistant And Marketer Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos Female Personal Assistant And Marketer Needed (1961 Views)

How Much Do Doctor's Assistant And A Hospital Receptionist Earn? / Female Personal Assistance Needed / Media Job A Female Personal Assistant To The Md/creative Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Female Personal Assistant And Marketer Needed by FordandKings1: 4:58am On Jan 16, 2017
Lagos based Beauty brand seeks team members

(Please don't apply if you do not live in Lagos and do not have a laptop).

Female personal/executive assistant and marketer needed for a company in retail industry.
Tasks include office administration,inventory management,social media marketing,corresponding with customers and business development.

Salary : N40,000- N50,000 per month, N60,000 - N70,000 once permanent

Must live in Lagos
Must have a smart phone and laptop (for working remotely when needed).

Please send cvs to fordandkings@gmail.com and answer/include the following in the body of the email -

1. Do you own a valid passport? (This won't affect your application)
2.Highest level of education and degree
3. Your age
4.Where you reside

Thank you.
Re: Lagos Female Personal Assistant And Marketer Needed by FordandKings1: 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
-
Re: Lagos Female Personal Assistant And Marketer Needed by FordandKings1: 3:53am On Jan 19, 2017
_
Re: Lagos Female Personal Assistant And Marketer Needed by FordandKings1: 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
-
Re: Lagos Female Personal Assistant And Marketer Needed by FordandKings1: 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
_
Re: Lagos Female Personal Assistant And Marketer Needed by FordandKings1: 11:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
-
Re: Lagos Female Personal Assistant And Marketer Needed by kemifab(f): 10:37am On Jan 26, 2017
FordandKings1:
Lagos based Beauty brand seeks team members

(Please don't apply if you do not live in Lagos and do not have a laptop).

Female personal/executive assistant and marketer needed for a company in retail industry.
Tasks include office administration,inventory management,social media marketing,corresponding with customers and business development.

Salary : N40,000- N50,000 per month, N60,000 - N70,000 once permanent

Must live in Lagos
Must have a smart phone and laptop (for working remotely when needed).

Please send cvs to fordandkings@gmail.com and answer/include the following in the body of the email -

1. Do you own a valid passport? (This won't affect your application)
2.Highest level of education and degree
3. Your age
4.Where you reside

Thank you.

please is it a target based work?
Re: Lagos Female Personal Assistant And Marketer Needed by FordandKings1: 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
_
Re: Lagos Female Personal Assistant And Marketer Needed by FordandKings1: 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
kemifab:

please is it a target based work?

Hello,thank you for your enquiry. Please expand on what you mean. Most business based jobs have targets.
Re: Lagos Female Personal Assistant And Marketer Needed by kemifab(f): 11:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
[quote author=FordandKings1 post=53161878]

Hello,thank you for your enquiry. Please expand on what you mean. Most business based jobs have targets. [/quot

what I mean is that as a marketer is a field work? and what are the provision for the marketers
Re: Lagos Female Personal Assistant And Marketer Needed by FordandKings1: 10:57am On Jan 27, 2017
_
Re: Lagos Female Personal Assistant And Marketer Needed by MzChee(f): 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
I've applied oo...I've got a laptop and location is Lekki..
Re: Lagos Female Personal Assistant And Marketer Needed by HarunaWest(m): 1:59am On Jan 28, 2017
MzChee:
I've applied oo...I've got a laptop and location is Lekki..
lol u so desperately need a job...would have hooked yah up with someone,but location is at Ikeja...Its a nice place to chill pending yah call up.takia
Re: Lagos Female Personal Assistant And Marketer Needed by majoie: 4:52am On Jan 28, 2017
HarunaWest:

lol u so desperately need a job...would have hooked yah up with someone,but location is at Ikeja...Its a nice place to chill pending yah call up.takia
biko hook me up na,Ikeja is not far from me.
Re: Lagos Female Personal Assistant And Marketer Needed by gift3d(f): 9:52am On Jan 28, 2017
HarunaWest:

I'm also interested please help a sister. Thanks
Re: Lagos Female Personal Assistant And Marketer Needed by FordandKings1: 12:40am On Jan 30, 2017
Thank you to all those who applied. Your applications will be reviewed.
Re: Lagos Female Personal Assistant And Marketer Needed by FordandKings1: 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
_

(1) (Reply)

Hilton Hotels Worldwide Latest Job Recruitment 2018 (11 Positions) / VFD Graduate Trainee / What Was The Shortest Time You've Ever Stayed In A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.