Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Kids 4rm Ma Generation Will Knw About This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kids 4rm Ma Generation Will Knw About This (1653 Views)

Indomie Generation Will Not Understand This Struggle / Abuja Big Girl Flaunts The Dollars She Made 4rm Exposing Her Body On IG / How Will I Knw If A Gel As Reach Climax? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kids 4rm Ma Generation Will Knw About This by Izic00(m): 8:17am On Jan 16, 2017
Do you remember:

Those days when we went to school, lined up and the headmistress and teachers inspect our nails and uniform, then we match to our classrooms?

The days of 'Nasco Biscuit', 'Okin biscuit', 'Trebor', 'Iced Coloured water' tied in nylon (we called it "lolly"wink?

The days of 'Goody-Goody' and 'Pako Biscuit'?

The days of Ali and Simbi, Mr Salami and Mrs Salami, Agbo lives in Calabar?

Those days when one naira is money, when groundnut was 5 kobo and 'choco milo' sweet was 5 kobo?

The days of messing game, 'who is in the garden', 'police and thief'?

The days of 'Mama and Papa'?

The days when we use to build houses with sand, play 'Suwe game', 'tinco tinco', 'change of style', 'ten ten', 'skipping', 'stop!'?

Those days when we used to fly kite on streets, when boys used to use the paint bucket cover as tire and their daddy's hanger as d steering?

The dayz when we canta ball on d streets and make a golden world cup out of clay and cigarett gold warpper!

Those dayz when we played paper soccer with pen covers and bottens torn out from our school uniforms in class!

Those days when rubber band was stock exchange?

Those days when votron, jimbo, power rangers, spider man was our favourite cartoons?

The days of limca soft drinks and choco milo advert on black and white TV and Sunday rendezvous by 1:30pm?

Those days when we say 'leke leke give me white finger, I'll give you back'?

Those days when eleganza pen was the best?

The days wen we used to drink water from the tap, even suck out the water if it's not coming out?

The days when NTA will show rainbow color for 30 minutes then play the National Anthem before they start their programmes at 4pm?

The days wen basket sandals, simbi and Bata sandals were the best?

The days when we all sing 'sandalili sandalili' songs?

Now Dstv has come. No more old fun. I'm really proud to have experienced all this. If you are not smiling, it means you were not born in my generation. Which means you are
the INDOMIE generation

I still remember those dayz like they were yesterday, comment below on other things you remember if you were born in those days...

3 Likes

Re: Kids 4rm Ma Generation Will Knw About This by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 16, 2017
Good for you.

1 Like

Re: Kids 4rm Ma Generation Will Knw About This by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 16, 2017
Izic00:
Do you remember:

Those days when we went to school, lined up and the headmistress and teachers inspect our nails and uniform, then we match to our classrooms?

The days of 'Nasco Biscuit', 'Okin biscuit', 'Trebor', 'Iced Coloured water' tied in nylon (we called it "lolly"wink?

Those days when one naira is money, when groundnut was 5 kobo and 'choco milo' sweet was 5 kobo?

The days when we use to build houses with sand, play 'Suwe game', 'tinco tinco', 'change of style', 'ten ten', 'skipping', 'stop!'?

Those days when we used to fly kite on streets, when boys used to use the paint bucket cover as tire and their daddy's hanger as d steering?

The dayz when we canta ball on d streets and make a golden world cup out of clay and cigarett gold warpper!

Those dayz when we played paper soccer with pen covers and bottens torn out from our school uniforms in class!

Those days when votron, jimbo, power rangers, spider man was our favourite cartoons?

The days of limca soft drinks and choco milo advert on black and white TV and Sunday rendezvous by 1:30pm?

The days wen we used to drink water from the tap, even suck out the water if it's not coming out?

The days when NTA will show rainbow color for 30 minutes then play the National Anthem before they start their programmes at 4pm?

Now Dstv has come. No more old fun. I'm really proud to have experienced all this. If you are not smiling, it means you were not born in my generation. Which means you are
the INDOMIE generation

I still remember those dayz like they were yesterday, comment below on other things you remember if you were born in those days...

Those we're the days when we play real games, no PlayStore or AppStore.. Those we're the days are more fun coz everyone interact to each other.. grin

1 Like

Re: Kids 4rm Ma Generation Will Knw About This by waluga(m): 9:13am On Jan 16, 2017
yuuh dont remember to add "baba dudu, ifa olokun, ere (garri soaked in iced water wink, ekenan asha or ekana gowon,....rolling of tyre around the street, looking around for kuluso (i remember of of my aunt scam one girl wey her mama dey sell gold cos of that stuff)...gone are those days mehne...3pm am already on GTV waiting for ghostbusters, magic school bus and on weekends in the morning 6am am already watching biker mice from mass, tom and jerry, turtle ninjas...damn i wish i could go back in time

2 Likes

Re: Kids 4rm Ma Generation Will Knw About This by makydee(f): 9:16am On Jan 16, 2017
I'm part of the indomie generation, and I know most of the things you mentioned or rather, I experienced it.

2 Likes

Re: Kids 4rm Ma Generation Will Knw About This by waluga(m): 9:19am On Jan 16, 2017
makydee:
I'm part of the indomie generation, and I know most of the things you mentioned or rather, I experienced it.
those are repackage version yuh meant i think... cos it can never be like then...it a legacy

1 Like

Re: Kids 4rm Ma Generation Will Knw About This by oluspicy: 9:41am On Jan 16, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Those we're the days when we play real games, no PlayStore or AppStore.. Those we're the days are more fun coz everyone interact to each other.. grin

Days of watching Bruce Lee films, Amita Bachan, Kachi Kapor, etc

I remember wen my dad uses Lucozade nylon on his black n white tv screen, cos coloured tvs can only be found in wealthy homes grin

Infact, I rode bicycles on all the streets in my local government dat time the Nigerian Teachers had a strike for a whole session, I would have died of road accidents sef... grin

I remember wen I mistakenly swallowed tilapia fish bone with hot eba n okra soup grin grin grin I couldn't sleep and eat for 3days grin grin grin

The experiences are endless...

1 Like

Re: Kids 4rm Ma Generation Will Knw About This by makydee(f): 9:49am On Jan 16, 2017
waluga:
those are repackage version yuh meant i think... cos it can never be like then...it a legacy
Lol......maybe.
Re: Kids 4rm Ma Generation Will Knw About This by waluga(m): 10:01am On Jan 16, 2017
makydee:
Lol......maybe.
yeah happy new week
Re: Kids 4rm Ma Generation Will Knw About This by makydee(f): 10:03am On Jan 16, 2017
waluga:
yeah happy new week
Same here hun
Re: Kids 4rm Ma Generation Will Knw About This by waluga(m): 10:05am On Jan 16, 2017
makydee:
Same here hun
have a blessed and stress-free one ahead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kids 4rm Ma Generation Will Knw About This by makydee(f): 10:08am On Jan 16, 2017
waluga:
have a blessed and stress-free one ahead
Amen

1 Like

Re: Kids 4rm Ma Generation Will Knw About This by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 16, 2017
Izic00:
Do you remember:

the INDOMIE generation

all these these things are not that old na!! late 90s-early 2000
Re: Kids 4rm Ma Generation Will Knw About This by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
davthom:
all these these things are not that old na!! late 90s-early 2000
late 80's, early 90's u mean!?

1 Like

Re: Kids 4rm Ma Generation Will Knw About This by iamdynamite(m): 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
i remember watching godzilla,ghostbursters and samurai x on channels tv,they were quite new then......and i also remember watching isaura the slave girl on nta then closely followed by secret of the sand,i never missed that telenovela then those were when tv progtrammes were interesting...i also remembered telematch and then i watch german league highlight,italian league and rothmans the pallman(southamerican league highlights).......growing up was so interesting back then
Re: Kids 4rm Ma Generation Will Knw About This by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
Boj2:

late 80's, early 90's u mean!?
not really,I used to eat,read and do most of these things in early 2000's and I was born in 96
Re: Kids 4rm Ma Generation Will Knw About This by Bobbyrobby1(m): 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
bros how come u miss table soccer with bottle cork,coke vs fanta,11 vs 11
Re: Kids 4rm Ma Generation Will Knw About This by optional1(f): 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
gone are those day wen you coming back from sch and some shout first to reach that house go carry first for em class...
Go go see race like never before.

Those days we play wit cashew nut just to get more cashew nut at home.

Those days we tie rubber ring (band) together and use slipper to play d game. If u manage to loose anyone is ur own, you keep it as treasure.

Those day we play better football match, the owner of the ball will first pick his team.

We play till time to wash plate in the evening reach..

Izic00 u remember right

1 Like

Re: Kids 4rm Ma Generation Will Knw About This by Bluezy13(m): 6:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hmmm...

Touching... I'm just smiling and staring at my screen. Dunno what to say about the comments above. Missing good old days. Missing my childhood friends. Missing my classmates. Missing my childhood crush. Oluebube Ajero, where are you?? Simply a sad-happy memory!
Re: Kids 4rm Ma Generation Will Knw About This by Harwoyeez(m): 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
Good memories when all played with one mind n no divisions amongst all....life was truly beautiful then..no faking
Re: Kids 4rm Ma Generation Will Knw About This by MARKone(m): 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
Good o'l days, mgbe elu bu ala osa!

Mine was superted

Re: Kids 4rm Ma Generation Will Knw About This by Izic00(m): 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
optional1:
gone are those day wen you coming back from sch and some shout first to reach that house go carry first for em class...

Those days we tie rubber ring (band) together and use slipper to play d game. If u manage to loose anyone is ur own, you keep it as treasure.

Those day we play better football match, the owner of the ball will first pick his team.

ur on point dear

Izic00 u remember right
Re: Kids 4rm Ma Generation Will Knw About This by Izic00(m): 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
optional1:

Izic00 u remember right

ur on point dear
Re: Kids 4rm Ma Generation Will Knw About This by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
davthom:
not really,I used to eat,read and do most of these things in early 2000's and I was born in 96
That's new schl revamped tho... Old schl peeps can relate with the Op definitely

(1) (Reply)

The Married Woman That Liked Me, Now Loves Me... / Nairalander Ladies Wont Know This Handsome Guy But Guyz Would / For Bad Girls. How Many Girls Here Know What Femdom Means?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.