Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. (49280 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Participants I Just Got My Balance, Who Else Got Theirs / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by lakesider(m): 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
nairaland is short of idea . the end is near for nairaland

1 Like

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by lordm(m): 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
ladyF:
Lol... Even MMM United has come back sef. Make una sha come buy your bitcoin here make your mavro dey grow grin

It's LadyF again grin grin grin
hmmmmmm
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Adonis3: 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
cyara:

So far you are the only one that has spoken what I have been wanting to hear. If we all use the same energy we use to speak of MMM and Chanel it towards the government, I bet you, Buhari will on his own resign

I really can't wait for the day we begin to frustrate government officials to resignation
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
ekesoft:
Have you lost all HOPES? Is the recession hitting you harder by the day? Are you financially degraded? Then i ask haven't you heard of Bank of HOPE? a social what's app group which turns your dreams into reality. In Bank of HOPE we offer 50% of your start up capital within 48hrs.Yes you heard me right 50% within 48hours. To join group and turn your dreams into reality use the invite link.https:///HyseB2ySLeO54hiHJuOOae
Y'all dont mind this guy. he is a thief..and a scam..

when you join the bank of hope stuff, you would be asked to pay into another member's account (just like mmm and other ponzi scheme), so in 48 hours u get ur interest.

but my people its a lie!!!, you would be paying into this guy's account..then by 48 hours, he would delete the group and every proof u have...

wise up guys!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
adonbilivit:
u missed the point. the government is trying to make us believe they care about us when its glaring they don't. I agree payment of tax is key to our economic growth but...they should say it point blank that they don't want MMM here coz they are loosing money, not coz MMM will ruin our lives. what abt bet9ja, nairabet, etc?

You want Lai Mohammed to say that? Good luck with that. grin
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by MrMoRitz: 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lol...leave us alone...is it your money? I am not understanding
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by vertueptime: 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
Has mmm started paying pipu back their money?
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Hman92: 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
XXLDICK:

I pity you sha hope you won't be like the stubborn fly.

You know like all Ponzi schemes, MMM's death is inevitable. I just hope you won't follow it to the grave.

You know how people tend to behave when they lose money Suicide and _shits...

And how is it ur business haba .....its obvious u were paid for this shit.....I'm not on mmm too but if people decide to put their money there fine why give ur self head ace.....
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by oblak00(m): 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
ekesoft:
Have you lost all HOPES? Is the recession hitting you harder by the day? Are you financially degraded? Then i ask haven't you heard of Bank of HOPE? a social what's app group which turns your dreams into reality. In Bank of HOPE we offer 50% of your start up capital within 48hrs.Yes you heard me right 50% within 48hours. To join group and turn your dreams into reality use the invite link.https:///HyseB2ySLeO54hiHJuOOae
Mumu.
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by PinkStarsFallIn: 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
Kassidy90:

Well ur analysis are OK but my question is why did you guys hate MMM so much? All of a sudden everyone becomes moral preachers where were all of u when Bet9ja n Co has been ruining thousands of youth's life, see everyone like awoof, instant cash n lots and Am not left out, for 3 seasons now I ve bin betting on football from Bet9ja n Co I can remember I ve only managed to win about 40k in 3 years but if can't even remember how how much I ve lost, fine nobody send me abi, I agree, but under two months that I participated in MMM I made times 5 of my salary and as far as am concern no one has come out to accuse MMM of duping him or her, so please can u people keep all these ur analysis n moral ideologies to ur self n face the the problem here which is our Incompetent Govt.... I dey Com I won go shit
The thing is that, bet9ja is only on the streets They hardly bring it online.
People go into bet9ja for the sake of their love for football no one cajoles u to join
MMM sourced mugus big deal online and in ur WhatsApp. There is no day someone from Adam will
Not send you one of those annoying use 1000 to make 100,000
They tormented this section and robbed us off our creativity. We want MMM out of our spheres because we want genuine
Entrepreneurs to come together not tired brains that want to PH and GH

1 Like

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by odimbannamdi(m): 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
Haute:

And you don't know that the country is headed towards disaster if people don't pay tax? Even the MMM money will become worthless when a $1 = N50,000. cheesy

And you also do think the country id headed to disaster if our leaders continue to loot public funds and refuse to pay salaries of workers for months.

Think before u talk bro
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
PinkStarsFallIn:
Have you ever had to exchange words with a die hard MMM member?
Those ones u look at while they are talking so pationately and you wondering
If they have brains at all or they are high on oxytocin

I am not at war with MMMites, I am a Nigerian and I know how hard and difficult it is to live in a country
Where 1 dollar is 495naira, or where kerosine goes for as high as 500naira
Or where petrol sells as high as 145naira and even on d vedge of more increase.
Our politicians and leaders are thieves and our financial institutions are not helping us either
But in d face of all this, do we really need to start feeding on each other's flesh to survive?

MMM kills but yet, it is not illegal to engage in it, if you wish to engage in it fine, but please stop insulting our inteligence and cajoling other less Witty members of the populace with the following ideologies

1. MMM OPERATES ON CROWDFUNDING like seriously? Do you even know what crowd funding is? Do you know crowd funding conflicts with the main ideology of MMM which is "peer to peer system"
What is crowdfunding?
Crowdfunding is by definition, “the practice of funding a project or
venture by raising many small amounts of money from a large number of people,
typically via the Internet.”

Yes, MMM involves members who are friends,customers,colleagues,neighbours,that we know, but are we realy pooling resources together? Are we aiming for a particular sum in capital to engage on a project for on MMM?
*Crowd funding must involve a central account(s) on which everyone who wants to pool funds must pay into those designated account. Does MMM have a central account? I thought you say it is peer to peer, so where do you "pool" your funds?
*Crowd funding must have a perceived sum in view in which members can know how much has been pooled together at any time
Does MMM has this feature? Can we know how much has been invested in d system?
Crowd funding is an example of when we contributed for OJBs surgery not each n everyone paying to individual accounts n calling it crowdfunding.

2. MMM is like your local esusu or credit n thrift society: I laugh really, I heard this from a graduate n I was amazed.
Do you know how a reasonable credit society works?
A member contributes 1k for 5monts =5k
He asks for help. He can be allowed 100% of what he had put into the society. I.e 10k
This is where mmmites definition stops. They wunt tell you that you are to payback the whole 10k
You collected + interest even tho small like a meager 6% ontop. So, you must payback 10,600 naira back into the society.
Is this how MMM operates? No, you put 5k in MMM u get 6500 + 20$ and you are not under obligation to pay back.
Even when u desire to plough back u can decide to put in 1k, so inverably u card away with d rest, but mind u, u still have
300 naira to enjoy from that your 1k at the end of d month. So, please where is the balance in d system?
MMM operates on the basis of free money while credit society operates on the basis of complete restitution with additional interest
Payback for its members. So, please it does not work like a cooperative society.
Even in the normal ajo u do in ur office. The fact that u collect 1st 50k from a 5 man ajor means u will pay back 10k in 5months.
That is a balanced system of needs.

3. Provide help and Get help : this is what some use to deceive you that u are a philanthropist in the system.
That your name is in the hall of fame as a benevolent member of the society.
You provide help of 100k and you in turn Get help of 130k. This is what the Pharisees n saducess will have engaged in in Jesus time
Sheer hypocrisy. You are only robbing someone in a digital sense cos your 30k is not justified on any ground.
This is why this scheme is plain immoral even though not illegal.

4. MMM has made people millionaires, it saves lives(financial independence) : guys no one is disputing you can make millions on MMM
Someone said if not for MMM he/she would not have gotten his present job. He had excess money from someone that has
Just paid him and as such could travel to a distant place to take an interview.
MMM helped him do a world class wedding, buy his first car, complete his new house, revive his business.
Yes, it does this. But for each n every of those success stories, lies hundreds of people with woes tale.
How different are you from that person that went to do juju so other people's success will come to him?
You have only gained n enriched yourself with other people pain n poverty. You my friend are killing people's destiny.

5.MMM is a business/investment after all you have seen from 1-4 I need not beat too much about this, it is neither both.
You just climbing other people's head to make it, my brother, it's a desperation for money that is driving you into this
The same desperation that makes people do money rituals and sell human parts for money.
Yours however is a digital and online ritual, that is how bad it is if u let your mind free n see MMM and others for what they are.

Gone are the days people post life changing information on investment and business section.
Alot have learnt skills and trade on NL here, I personally learnt importation and graphic designing here.
I learnt hardcore excel here, I got ideas from smart people here, but it's all on a decline because of MMM
All u see is, invest 1000 and get 100,000 in 24hrs, please all this must stop, if MMM dies, dey all die too
And intuitive people can come back online to share ideas. Let's use wisdom to help ourselves out not feeding on each other through useless referral bonuses. It's killing our creativity.
Thank you

Cc seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 too much education can never be enough it's lack of education that can kill

Why not ignore mmm and focus on your life

1 Like

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by CapitalCee(m): 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by PinkStarsFallIn: 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
CapitalCee:

OK bros, I need to get any job I mean any job at all that can pay me salary, no matter the amount please help me I no longer want to do MMM if you have any or connection just let me PM you.
Send me your CV we will work it out.
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Kassidy90(m): 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
PinkStarsFallIn:

People go into bet9ja for the sake of their love for football no one cajoles u to join
MMM sourced mugus big deal online and in ur WhatsApp. There is no day someone from Adam will
They tormented this section and robbed us off our creativity. We want MMM out of our spheres because we want genuine

But by an equality, that now at this time your abundance may be a supply for their want, that their abundance also may be a supply for your want: that there may be equality:
2 Corinthians 8: 14
I think even Bible justified MMM

2 Likes

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by CapitalCee(m): 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
D
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by XXLDICK(m): 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hman92:

And how is it ur business haba .....its obvious u were paid for this shit.....I'm not on mmm too but if people decide to put their money there fine why give ur self head ace.....
I was paid for it grin grin

Men, people still give advice for free these days man
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by aluko360(m): 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nairaland and MMM be like Cain and Abel.

1 Like

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by difance(m): 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
Another born troway
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Mujtahida: 6:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
CapitalCee:

OK sir
Please let us know when he helps you secure a job
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Adulphus(m): 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nigerians don't do research and most of our graduate are educated but not intelligent, those who are intelligent are not Enlightened.

This video will interest all MMM NLander participant to watch..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DzO7c5KThU
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by xenoo(m): 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
This MMM saga is turning into sometin else. You pple shud leave Mmm alone abeg. Is it your money?
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by commonsense2020: 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
Op,
In Eldee's Voice "why u dey vex" is it ur Money?
Make u no allow MMM participant do fasting & prayer on top ur matter
so that u self no go Crash.
Well, if u still give a ferk, break a leg. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Jeffobinna1(m): 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
Media please leave MMM alone. It is helping people in this hard days. This is the thing holding Nigeria from moving forward(OUR POOR MENTALITY). You are not into it but you will use your mouth to finish it,how do you think you will grow in this life with such mentality. I rest my case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by penjohn(m): 7:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
Polyestar:
Nairaland is becoming boring and irrelevant with these constant anti - MMM threads.
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by penjohn(m): 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
U can't check NL without seeing MMM news dis days, its really boring and becoming usual, forget the trafic issue
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by trumpclinton247: 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
this is what happens when banks are afraid of bankruptcy. .because no one engage in that their senseless fixed deposit while they invest your money only to give you peanut interest....employing media to stop people...not that i support mmm ooo but people should use their money and invest in physical assets that will give them unending returns
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by trumpclinton247: 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
this is what happens when banks are afraid of bankruptcy. .because no one engage in that their senseless fixed deposit while they invest your money only to give you peanut interest....employing media to stop people...not that i support mmm ooo but people should use their money and invest in physical assets that will give them unending returns...nothing like entrepreneur nomatter how small it is...or talent build up cos is all you are left with when your employer despose you....always have exit target and plan while working for someone...
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by maasoap(m): 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
I want to know why MMM was telling people to use only their "spare money" to PH. Anyone care to explain?
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by Dubby6(m): 8:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
I don't know Seun and co's problem with ponzis.. .I'm really lost... Na Una money? We wey dey do am no know say na risk? Every Anti-ponzi thread makes front page but if u post any thing suggesting u support ponzis, ur thread gets deleted like mine that was deleted some days back....

Please if u don't have d BALLS to take d risk involved with Ponzis then keep shut and fuuuuuking watch us ball

Igwe Putas *in Pablo's voice*
Re: 5 funny ideologies MMM members use to brainwash themselves and new members. by akoko11: 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
PinkStarsFallIn:

Ur threads are now becoming boring, sorry to say this, I hate ur threads, ur posts, n even u. U no dey tire self, I wondered how will a sane man b attacking MMM every day of his life as if his life depend on it. Let this sink into ur brain that u hv only succeeded in making MMM more popular. We know ur type of person, keep on attacking MMM while my mavro grows everyday, as for me I will continue to PH and Gh, i even PH 200k today u can't stop me. Fellow mavrodians let keep MMM flag flying and correct every wrong impression about MMM, Long live MMM Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... / Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists / The 6 Largest Individual Shareholders In MTN Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.