Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Nigerian Police Refuses To Go After MMM And Its Promoters - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Police Refuses To Go After MMM And Its Promoters (380 Views)

How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money / A Lady Mistakenly Sends 100k Without Confirmation On Mmm And Gets Blocked / Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Refuses To Go After MMM And Its Promoters by samgeetech(m): 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
After a month suspension, the ponzi scheme, MMM finally resumed operation on Friday, 13th January, 2017, a day before the officially announced date.
The Nigerian Police said it cannot go after the operators of the scheme because there has been no complaints against them.

The force public relations officer, Donald Awunah told Punch that there would be no arrest or challenge against the scheme since its participants has not render any complaints against it.

But I know what's going on in the mind of most Nigerians, "who you epp? "
But still, I guess the decision is now left to Nigerians to take.

Click here to read more: https://samgeelive..com.ng/2017/01/why-we-cannot-go-after-mmm-nigeria.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Put Your Business In-front Of Thousands Today / Please Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get These Products? I Need Help Urgently. / Be Part Of FREE Career Changing-platform That Is Going Down In Lagos This Feb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.