Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Forget Your University Certificates, Go Back To Farm – Aregbesola - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forget Your University Certificates, Go Back To Farm – Aregbesola (23751 Views)

"I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters / Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press / Atiku Replies Twitter User Who Called Him Out For Wearing Agbada To Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget Your University Certificates, Go Back To Farm – Aregbesola by CDCEO001: 10:12am On Jan 17, 2017
Why Do We Let These Old People Trick Us Like This?
All These Old Politicians Telling The Youth To Go And Farm, How Old Were They When They Started Ruling Nigeria? Forget About This Governor Self, Check Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon And Others.... They Started Ruling Nigeria In Their 20's 30's. Now In Their 60's 70's 80's They Want The Youth To Farm While Their Own Children And Grand Children Are Studying In Best Schools And Getting Government Jobs.
Not Like Is Bad To Farm, But Everybody Can't A Farmer And Is Not Compulsory.
They Should Give Chance For Young People To Lead Too.
Re: Forget Your University Certificates, Go Back To Farm – Aregbesola by deomelo: 2:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
biggerboyc:

First of all the man is not on nairaland. And secondly we can't think the same way. You are entitled to your own opinion that's why each comment has its source. If this is how you reply someone with insult real life you might on day get in trouble

You should respect other people's opinion same way you demand from other people. This is a discussion forum so people have every right to respond to your post same way you responded to mine. Practice what you preach and stop the hypocrisy..

You people just reason like kids.
Re: Forget Your University Certificates, Go Back To Farm – Aregbesola by deomelo: 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
famosh:

Bro, it's not just about anger or bigotry with these Nairalanders. Many here are just simply too unintelligent. Critical thinking is ZERO here.

I agree with you 100%.

Their ignorance doesn't allow them to reason beyond bigotry and tribalism.

Unfortunately, there's too many of them on NL.
Re: Forget Your University Certificates, Go Back To Farm – Aregbesola by horlabiyi(m): 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
Can the goat looking idiot go back to farming also?
Re: Forget Your University Certificates, Go Back To Farm – Aregbesola by biggerboyc(m): 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
deomelo:

You should respect other people's opinion same way you demand from other people. This is a discussion forum so people have every right to respond to your post same way you responded to mine. Practice what you preach and stop the hypocrisy..

You people just reason like kids.
It seems you are only good at insulting people. Its not your fault, there is no way you can talk to me like this if it were to be offline. Lol me I reason like kid? No problem
Re: Forget Your University Certificates, Go Back To Farm – Aregbesola by lereinter(m): 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
grodt999:

I don't like him or care about his personal life ONLY about Nigerians as a people - His comments make sense!

Anyone who thinks his statement does not make sense should go back to commonsense school!

Re: Forget Your University Certificates, Go Back To Farm – Aregbesola by grodt999: 9:25am On Jan 18, 2017
lereinter:

What do you know, you're just a brainless monkey!
Re: Forget Your University Certificates, Go Back To Farm – Aregbesola by Afam4eva(m): 7:07am On Jan 24, 2017
madridguy:
Which farm baba Kabiru?
Do yow know the guy?
Re: Forget Your University Certificates, Go Back To Farm – Aregbesola by madridguy(m): 7:51am On Jan 24, 2017
I don't know Kabiru personally but his father Gov. Aregbe.

Afam4eva:

Do yow know the guy?
Re: Forget Your University Certificates, Go Back To Farm – Aregbesola by guiddoti: 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ogbeni aregbesola, lost n found certificate.

This one Don forget his cert, he should to go farm.

https://www.nairaland.com/3589984/lost-found-oau-b.sc-certificate#53083038

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebubeagu Security Members Shutdown New Building Materials In Ebonyi / Nigeria’s Foreign Reserve Is $3.7 Billion, Not $33.8 Billion - JP Morgan / Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.