Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched (11603 Views)

Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
CHANGE UR GHOST MMM GUIDER NOW

If u are an MMM participant and u are totally fed up with ur current Guider, plz feel free to join my team.

Some Guiders, especially the 1k+ Guiders have suddenly become too big to attend to the needs of their downlines. They don't pick calls, they don't reply messages, etc.

When these downlines can't get any response from these Guiders, they run to Nairaland for help, and b4 u know it Nairaland has poisoned their minds against mmm.

Me na just 10+ Guider I be, so I get plenty time for my downlines.

NOTE: Don't switch over to my side if ur Guider is the hardworking type. Because if same thing is done to me, e go pain me well well.... grin grin grin

When u login, click on My Page (twice), then look for Guider by ur right hand side of the page and click on it.

Now put the email below as ur new Guider:

rekeson4u@ gmail.com (remove the space)

THIS ONE NO BE JOKE O

1 Like

Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by pyyxxaro: 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ekwesu tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Ekwesu tongue

Stop the hate, u think say to be Guider na rice and beans !!

1 Like

Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by nellyquash(f): 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
Please my mavro has been unfrozen but i can not get help. What might be the issue?
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
nellyquash:
Please my mavro has been unfrozen but i can not get help. What might be the issue?

Have u requested for help yet? If u haven't plz go ahead and do so, but if u have I advice you wait patiently to be matched. Mmm will definitely match u soon.....
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by nellyquash(f): 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
i did request on friday but cancelled it on thursday due to some text i received on account upgrade, so i have sorted it with my bank and want to Gh but its saying Mavros are not available for withdrawal. See details.

1 Like

Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by pyyxxaro: 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
rekeson:

Stop the hate, u think say to be Guider na rice and beans !!

For ur mind u be Marvodi younger broda tongue

You go soon confess grin

3 Likes

Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
pyyxxaro:

For ur mind u be Marvodi younger broda tongue

You go soon confess grin

Lol

Bos leave me na grin grin
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 2:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
nellyquash:

i did request on friday but cancelled it on thursday due to some text i received on account upgrade, so i have sorted it with my bank and want to Gh but its saying Mavros are not available for withdrawal. See details.

Use chrome, but this time GH around 1a.m and above tonight...
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by pyyxxaro: 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
rekeson:

Lol

Bos leave me na grin grin

So far if you hammer u go gv me small tin grin
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by chessguru(m): 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
rekeson:
I am a Guider to just 16 persons in total, that's if blocked or abandoned accounts are excluded. Now 7 of those participants had their money trapped in the system in December. But upon resumption 5 of them GHed.

Guess what, all 5 of them have been matched irrespective of the amount they GHed. Maybe this same oil fit rub u if u make me ur guider in MMM Nigeria.

NOTE: Don't switch over to my side if ur Guider is the hardworking type. Because if same thing is done to me, e go pain me well well.... grin grin grin

When u login, click on My Page (twice), then look for Guider by ur right hand side of the page and click on it.

Now put the email below as ur new Guider:

rekeson4u@ gmail.com

THIS ONE NO BE JOKE O
You are a scam .

1 Like

Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
chessguru:
You are a scam .

You sure say Nigerians really know d meaning of d word SCAM?
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
And to all faithful mmm participants, don't allow the negative topics against mmm on Nairaland sway ur mind from phing and ghing....
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 6:30am On Jan 17, 2017
The media doesn't care about u, dey don't know how u survive, they only care about their traffic and ratings...

Be wise, be smart, and be positively inspired....
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 6:40am On Jan 17, 2017
They want to use their platforms to bury mmm but won't use same platforms to put pressure on the Govt to live up to expectation.

MMM is setting a new world order, where Peter is robbed to pay Paul, and Paul is robbed to pay Pius, then Pius is robbed to pay back Peter, then Peter is robbed again to pay Paul.

This cycle of robbing can go on and on, but what's important is that money is circulating to those who don't have it, so that they can meet some of their basic needs. Robbing one to pay the other is what the world actually needs. That's what humanity ought to be....

7 Likes

Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 9:51am On Jan 17, 2017
Those telling you to quit MMM have no solution to ur financial problems, they can't give u a job, they can't provide you accommodation, and they don't care if u live or die.

U can chose to listen to them and die in penury, or come onboard so that mmm can rob Peter to pay u, and rob u to pay somebody else. In the end money will circulate round we participants...

3 Likes

Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
PIECE OF INFORMATION FOR MY NEW DOWNLINES

As at 12 pm GMT today mmm unvailled a new model. This led to the cancellation of all GH orders that are above 20k or thereabout.

Now d tricky part is that once ur GH is among d ones cancelled, that money has already been locked in the system till further notice. I believe it won't be long anyways.

U can't GH dat money again for now. It's a general thing not just u so stop coming to create topics on Nairaland out of panic.....
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2017
If u are my downline and u are having problem with creating GH order, plz kindly type in 5000 or 10000, 15000 when ghing. That's it, problem solved.

Once u have gotten that payment, proceed again to GH any of the amounts above.

NOTE: This limited GH won't last long, things will get better real soon. And plz if u are matched, kindly call and inform the person that is to pay u. Don't wait for dem to pay without reminding them. But don't force them o.

MMM don already yarn 4 their Twitter page say blocking now na permanent. So na dem go lose last last if dey refuse to pay because mmm will rise again...
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
And remember that I am a special Guider. So make me ur Guider now if u haven't already done so.

Ur matching na express if u are under my structure...
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ

Note that if u refuse to honor ur ph pledge henceforth, ur account will be blocked permanently. Abeg no dey o
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 6:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ

Note that if u refuse to honor ur ph pledge henceforth, ur account will be blocked permanently. Abeg no dey o....
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by skaqe: 8:45am On Jan 25, 2017
TBC (the billion coin) is a cryptocurrency that will soon take over the world, invest today n reap the abundamce benefit when the exchange commence next month,

Call or whatsapp to get your TBC coin at a very attracting price 08133721021
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Plz u all should honor ur ph if not ur account will be permanently compromised...
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
Don't conclude on mmm yet, mmm will definitely come back stronger than ever...
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
If u are my downline and u are having problem with creating GH order, plz kindly type in 5000 or 10000, 15000 when ghing. That's it, problem solved.

Once u have gotten that payment, proceed again to GH any of the amounts above.

NOTE: This limited GH won't last long, things will get better real soon. And plz if u are matched, kindly call and inform the person that is to pay u. Don't wait for dem to pay without reminding them. But don't force them o.

MMM don already yarn 4 their Twitter page say blocking now na permanent. So na dem go lose last last if dey refuse to pay because mmm will rise again..
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
TOGETHER WE CHANGE THE WORLD
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
I am still appealing to all mmm faithfuls to still exercise a little more patience. Mmm will soon be on point again with full force...
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
DON'T LET THE MYOPIC HATE CAMPAIGN AGAINST MMM WEIGH U DOWN.

DEM NO REACH
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 11:47am On Jan 26, 2017
If u have a running ph order but u know deep down dat u won't pay when matched to do so, plz kindly cancel it now. Because once ur account is blocked, it is final.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 11:48am On Jan 26, 2017
If u have a running ph order but u know deep down dat u won't pay when matched to do so, plz kindly cancel it now. Because once ur account is blocked, it is final...
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 11:49am On Jan 26, 2017
If u have a running ph order but u know deep down dat u won't pay when matched to do so, plz kindly cancel it now. Because once ur account is blocked, it is final.....
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by nellyquash(f): 11:52am On Jan 26, 2017
rekeson:
If u have a running ph order but u know deep down dat u won't pay when matched to do so, plz kindly cancel it now. Because once ur account is blocked, it is final.....

Please for the almost a week now i have been trying to get help and it keeps poping You have exceeded your daily limit of gh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LADOL & Samsung Invest $400m In Vessel Fabrication, Integration Yard In Lagos / Ultron Layer One Blockchain (Create Massive Wealth With Ultron/Mavie) / If You Have N200k, We Can Put You In This Lucrative Biz Anywhere Nationwide:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.