Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched (11599 Views)

Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
nellyquash:

Please for the almost a week now i have been trying to get help and it keeps poping You have exceeded your daily limit of gh.

Try ghing around 1am midnight. And type in any of these amounts when ghing;

5000 or 10000 or 15000
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by nellyquash(f): 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
rekeson:

Try ghing around 1am midnight. And type in any of these amounts when ghing;

5000 or 10000 or 15000

Okay... Thanks
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
nellyquash:

Okay... Thanks

U are highly welcomed...
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by ademide0710: 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hey Bro! Have gotten help but yet to be merged. It's takes how many days now?
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by Abbexy(m): 10:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
You may..Lol grin
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 12:04am On Jan 27, 2017
ademide0710:
Hey Bro!
Have gotten help but yet to be merged. It's takes how many days now?

There is no time stamp to get matched. It can be days, hours, and even weeks.
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 12:05am On Jan 27, 2017
Abbexy:
You may..Lol grin

Unto say na mmm dey run am not me...
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 8:02am On Jan 27, 2017
MMM is me and you who are registered in the platform. If we do not provide help to one another, then there is nothing Mavrodi can do to help us....
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by nellyquash(f): 8:55am On Jan 27, 2017
Still receiving this when trying to get help Total daily GH-limit has been exceeded. See details.

My account 12k my bro 92k...
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 9:40am On Jan 27, 2017
nellyquash:

Still receiving this when trying to get help Total daily GH-limit has been exceeded. See details.

My account 12k my bro 92k...

Did u follow the midnight routine that I suggested earlier?
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by nellyquash(f): 9:46am On Jan 27, 2017
rekeson:

Did u follow the midnight routine that I suggested earlier?

Oga i did ooo. still poping out the same thing
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
nellyquash:

Oga i did ooo. still poping out the same thing

That's strange. Just try a different browser and see if same error pops up...
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
All participants should check their PO and do the needful. MMM is a movement that cannot be stopped.!!
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
All participants should check their PO and do the needful. MMM is a movement that cannot be stopped!
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
All participants should check their PO and do the needful. MMM is a movement that cannot be stopped....!!
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by peeps4u: 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
rekeson:
All participants should check their PO and do the needful. MMM is a movement that cannot be stopped....!!

I've checked my PO, no update. Do you mind sharing what the info is all about?
Also, i keep getting Daily GH-limit exceeded, is MMM not aware of this issue? Isn't anything that can be done beside late night attempt?

Thanks
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
peeps4u:

I've checked my PO, no update. Do you mind sharing what the info is all about?
Also, i keep getting Daily GH-limit exceeded, is MMM not aware of this issue? Isn't anything that can be done beside late night attempt?

Thanks

I meant they should check and make payment or receive payment, cos majority of my downlines were matched today to either pay or receive payment.

As for ur issue, kindly GH either 5000, or 10000 or 15000. Of course u will have to type in the amount. But do that as from 1a.m midnight...
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by peeps4u: 11:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
Hello Guider rekeson, please do you know what can be done to the issue of code table authentication log in. I've exhausted my codes and and request for new code table and it's never been pushed to my phone number. So technically, I've not been able to access my account. please note that I used to get the code instantly sent to my phone before anytime i applied for new one.

Also, I GHed in the night for my DL as you advised, it was loaded on my dashboard, but when I logged out and logged in again, it was no more there. Immediately i tried to GH again but I got the same GH-limit palava. what could cause the deletion/removal of the prev GH i did in the night?

Thanks
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by prom84: 1:13am On Jan 29, 2017
rekeson:
If u have a running ph order but u know deep down dat u won't pay when matched to do so, plz kindly cancel it now. Because once ur account is blocked, it is final.....

Please, if u Gh below wat u ve in ur mavro, will u be able to GH again of the balance?
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 10:01am On Jan 29, 2017
prom84:

Please, if u Gh below wat u ve in ur mavro, will u be able to GH again of the balance?

Yes ur balance is safe. U can GH from it time and time and again till it is exhausted....
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 10:02am On Jan 29, 2017
peeps4u:
Hello Guider rekeson, please do you know what can be done to the issue of code table authentication log in. I've exhausted my codes and and request for new code table and it's never been pushed to my phone number. So technically, I've not been able to access my account. please note that I used to get the code instantly sent to my phone before anytime i applied for new one.

Also, I GHed in the night for my DL as you advised, it was loaded on my dashboard, but when I logged out and logged in again, it was no more there. Immediately i tried to GH again but I got the same GH-limit palava. what could cause the deletion/removal of the prev GH i did in the night?

Thanks

What happened to the main authenticator app, why are u using d sms option??
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by cashreport: 12:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
rekeson:
I am a Guider to just 16 persons in total, that's if blocked or abandoned accounts are excluded. Now 7 of those participants had their money trapped in the system in December. But upon resumption 5 of them GHed.

Guess what, all 5 of them have been matched irrespective of the amount they GHed. Maybe this same oil fit rub u if u make me ur guider in MMM Nigeria.

NOTE: Don't switch over to my side if ur Guider is the hardworking type. Because if same thing is done to me, e go pain me well well.... grin grin grin

When u login, click on My Page (twice), then look for Guider by ur right hand side of the page and click on it.

Now put the email below as ur new Guider:

rekeson4u@ gmail.com (remove the space)

THIS ONE NO BE JOKE O
SOS
Please. Is there. No way for the system to know
those that are ready to pay and match them
For over two weeks plus all those paired to pay me 35k keep saying they are not interested in mmm
I am sad and broke I need money imagine waiting for more than two weeks anyone I call say he is not interested in mmm
Pleasw guider connect me or lobby for them to pay me. Even if is 30k I manage.. U keep the 5k
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by WaffenSS(m): 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
rekeson:
They want to use their platforms to bury mmm but won't use same platforms to put pressure on the Govt to live up to expectation.

MMM is setting a new world order, where Peter is robbed to pay Paul, and Paul is robbed to pay Pius, then Pius is robbed to pay back Peter, then Peter is robbed again to pay Paul.

This cycle of robbing can go on and on, but what's important is that money is circulating to those who don't have it, so that they can meet some of their basic needs. Robbing one to pay the other is what the world actually needs. That's what humanity ought to be....

You make it sound like a closed loop, but in reality the robbery has a linear progression that is very finite.

Someone someday will lose their money as the scheme is sustainable only to a point.
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
cashreport:

SOS
Please. Is there. No way for the system to know
those that are ready to pay and match them
For over two weeks plus all those paired to pay me 35k keep saying they are not interested in mmm
I am sad and broke I need money imagine waiting for more than two weeks anyone I call say he is not interested in mmm
Pleasw guider connect me or lobby for them to pay me. Even if is 30k I manage.. U keep the 5k

Lol

The truth of the matter is, it is going to take a while for people's confidence in d system to be restored. Especially with the sustained media war against mmm.
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
WaffenSS:

You make it sound like a closed loop, but in reality the robbery has a linear progression that is very finite.

Someone someday will lose their money as the scheme is sustainable only to a point.

MMM ideology might become d standard practice in the near future...
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
plz ph back something after getting ur payment. No matter how small*

*If we all GH alone, who will pay those that are paying us now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LADOL & Samsung Invest $400m In Vessel Fabrication, Integration Yard In Lagos / Ultron Layer One Blockchain (Create Massive Wealth With Ultron/Mavie) / If You Have N200k, We Can Put You In This Lucrative Biz Anywhere Nationwide:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.