Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,455 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched (11569 Views)

Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by temmy59: 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
knostbrown01:

Bro, take it easy, if you have some monies in the system and you are not dead by nw, PHing 1000naira wont kill you, that is the new policy but not circulated not to negate MMM ideology of participating with spare money. I did with 1k and GH 7k of my money(2016mavro), i have PH 6k back and definitely with GH @least 30k of my monies till i get everytin out

Bros, was it after two weeks you where able to get help or one month.
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by knostbrown01(m): 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
temmy59:

Bros, was it after two weeks you where able to get help or one month.

After 2weeks...... if you need a guilder that is highly responses to queries... Add this guy, Ade**** Aja*** as your Guilder.

Go to my page in your PO, click on guilder and change to knost99@gmail.com

the guy is very very helpful
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by lonelygem(m): 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
want to change guilder on 3 accounts to knost99@gmail.com but How accessible is this guy? does he have a whatsapp group chat or something..
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 8:06am On Feb 20, 2017
CHANGE UR GHOST MMM GUIDER NOW

If u are an MMM participant and u are totally fed up with ur current Guider, plz feel free to join my team.

Some Guiders, especially the 1k+ Guiders have suddenly become too big to attend to the needs of their downlines. They don't pick calls, they don't reply messages, etc.

When these downlines can't get any response from these Guiders, they run to Nairaland for help, and b4 u know it Nairaland has poisoned their minds against mmm.

Me na just 10+ Guider I be, so I get plenty time for my downlines.

NOTE: Don't switch over to my side if ur Guider is the hardworking type. Because if same thing is done to me, e go pain me well well.... grin grin grin

When u login, click on My Page (twice), then look for Guider by ur right hand side of the page and click on it.

Now put the email below as ur new Guider:

rekeson4u@ gmail.com (remove the space)

THIS ONE NO BE JOKE O
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 8:06am On Feb 20, 2017

If u are an MMM participant and u are totally fed up with ur current Guider, plz feel free to join my team.

Some Guiders, especially the 1k+ Guiders have suddenly become too big to attend to the needs of their downlines. They don't pick calls, they don't reply messages, etc.

When these downlines can't get any response from these Guiders, they run to Nairaland for help, and b4 u know it Nairaland has poisoned their minds against mmm.

Me na just 10+ Guider I be, so I get plenty time for my downlines.

NOTE: Don't switch over to my side if ur Guider is the hardworking type. Because if same thing is done to me, e go pain me well well.... grin grin grin

When u login, click on My Page (twice), then look for Guider by ur right hand side of the page and click on it...

THIS ONE NO BE JOKE O
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 8:07am On Feb 20, 2017

Me na just 10+ Guider I be, so I get plenty time for my downlines...

When u login, click on My Page (twice), then look for Guider by ur right hand side of the page and click on it.

THIS ONE NO BE JOKE O
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by peeps4u: 10:46am On Feb 20, 2017
It's like this thread has become "Change of Guider" thinggy
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rukygbas: 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
latest News from MMM Guiders meeting. MMM may remove Guiders bonuses.Read full details below.
http://www.dailyhitng.com/latest-update-from-mmm-guiders-meetingnew-improvement/
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by CellTabRepairs: 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
While you invest already made money in financial instruments, you might consider investing in knowledge based skill that is unending. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other investment! With smartphones as the future, YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE. Before, no one likes to teach others; no easy access to standard training. But now, an expert has designed the first complete guide available worldwide!

coolClick My Name and View the resource you need! cool[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by knostbrown01(m): 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
lonelygem:
want to change guilder on 3 accounts to knost99@gmail.com but How accessible is this guy? does he have a whatsapp group chat or something..

Tested and Trusted.... Dial his number if you av any enquiry/issue to make, He wont leave you to your issues alone

Mention me next time bro.
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2017

THIS ONE NO BE JOKE O

Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2017

THIS ONE NO BE JOKE O

Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by lonelygem(m): 6:46am On Feb 24, 2017
knostbrown01:

Tested and Trusted.... Dial his number if you av any enquiry/issue to make, He wont leave you to your issues alone

Mention me next time bro.

that guy is bullshit. called his number, he didn't pick calls, sent him whatsapp chat for over 24hrs, he never responded to chats.

I think Where I'm coming from might even be better..
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by knostbrown01(m): 9:05am On Feb 24, 2017
lonelygem:

that guy is bullshit. called his number, he didn't pick calls, sent him whatsapp chat for over 24hrs, he never responded to chats.

I think Where I'm coming from might even be better..

His phone spoilt, no whatsap, but if you call him, he will pick your calls, are you sure of this ?......what enquiry you want make maybe i can be of help
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by lonelygem(m): 9:14am On Feb 24, 2017
knostbrown01:

His phone spoilt, no whatsap, but if you call him, he will pick your calls, are you sure of this ?......what enquiry you want make maybe i can be of help

I created a ticket that warrants a follow up by my guilder. my former guilder failed to follow up since December 2nd and that is costing me a loss of 17k.
its an issue of active guilder.
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by knostbrown01(m): 10:04am On Feb 24, 2017
lonelygem:

I created a ticket that warrants a follow up by my guilder. my former guilder failed to follow up since December 2nd and that is costing me a loss of 17k.
its an issue of active guilder.
Please, could you elaborate more, was Fake PoP uploaded for you?
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by temmy59: 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
knostbrown01:

After 2weeks...... if you need a guilder that is highly responses to queries... Add this guy, Ade**** Aja*** as your Guilder.

Go to my page in your PO, click on guilder and change to knost99@gmail.com

the guy is very very helpful
I am hearing new info that it after one month that you will be able to GH 2016 Marvo with your current 2017 Ph
How true is that, need urgent response
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 11:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
temmy59:

I am hearing new info that it after one month that you will be able to GH 2016 Marvo with your current 2017 Ph

Yes and No.

Just join d WhatsApp group for my downlines for timely information...

0 8 0 6 7 2 9 0 3 3 5
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by knostbrown01(m): 7:06am On Feb 25, 2017
temmy59:

Maybe true but i am still waiting for my PH to clock 2weeks next week so that i can verify with my own account
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by jd1986(m): 7:26am On Feb 25, 2017
Do not PH.... You've been warned!!!

Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by rekeson: 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
jd1986:
Do not PH.... You've been warned!!!

It is better for mmm to scam me than for all these Yahoo boys platforms to scam me. Even d govt is currently scamming u and I even as we speak.....
Re: Make Me Ur MMM Guider And U May Be Matched by david22uu(m): 9:41am On Sep 13, 2018
mmm is back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ultron Layer One Blockchain (Create Massive Wealth With Ultron/Mavie) / LADOL & Samsung Invest $400m In Vessel Fabrication, Integration Yard In Lagos / Contemporary 4 Bedroom Duplex Arc Design For A 20ft X 100ft Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.