Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,580 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Fence My Plot @ Neke-uno Nike. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fence My Plot @ Neke-uno Nike. (2351 Views)

Over 500 Plots of Land For Sale At Holy Ghost Layout, Neke Uno, Enugu / How Can I Gain Access Road To My Plot Block By Some1 / Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fence My Plot @ Neke-uno Nike. by dubemcapital(m): 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
Happy New year Friends and Fellow Engineers , I am happy we crossed over successful.

We are about to start another fencing project @Neke-Uno Nike in Enugu State. Below are details of 5plots of Land fencing analysis.

Client: Mr P
Project: Fencing
Contractor: Capital Shelters & construction co. Ltd
(+234 803 079 9100, +234 909 9210 111)
Duration: 240 hours
Site Location : Neke-uno Nike

Let's visit the site....

2 Likes

Re: Fence My Plot @ Neke-uno Nike. by dubemcapital(m): 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
Clearing, uprooting, leveling same time

2 Likes

Re: Fence My Plot @ Neke-uno Nike. by dubemcapital(m): 4:51am On Jan 19, 2017
Excavation completed, but we caught some meat.

Re: Fence My Plot @ Neke-uno Nike. by dubemcapital(m): 4:58am On Jan 19, 2017

Re: Fence My Plot @ Neke-uno Nike. by dubemcapital(m): 5:06am On Jan 19, 2017
grin mother and child

Re: Fence My Plot @ Neke-uno Nike. by dubemcapital(m): 5:34am On Jan 19, 2017
What do we have here? Gravel instead of soil after 1foot ? OK its an advantage, saving some big big cost...

Re: Fence My Plot @ Neke-uno Nike. by whirlwind7(m): 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
dubemcapital:
What do we have hear? Gravel instead of soil after 1foot ? OK its an advantage, saving some big big cost...

Please, what is the implication of the rocky soil? How does it save cost?
Does it mean you don't have to make pour concrete into the foundation?
Re: Fence My Plot @ Neke-uno Nike. by dubemcapital(m): 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
whirlwind7:

Please, what is the implication of the rocky soil? How does it save cost?
Does it mean you don't have to make pour concrete into the foundation?

Yes sir, it saves a lot of cost because foundations need to be built on stable and strong soils. Soils range in strength.

Some soils are able to support a skyscraper, while other soils are not able to support the weight of a human. If the soil under a building is not stable, the foundation of the building could crack, sink, or worse–the building could fall!

However rocky soil is an advantage in building construction. Instead of 3 or 6 inches cast blind as the case maybe you can chose to use a good solid blocks as a bed after adding a proportion of workable paste (mortar )

Please note: This is NOT advisable when you are building upstairs.

1 Like

Re: Fence My Plot @ Neke-uno Nike. by dubemcapital(m): 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
With 418 blocks a day, kasie has Brocken the record of highest brick layers in my team workers. Good reward /compensation awaits him after the project . However work goes on...

Re: Fence My Plot @ Neke-uno Nike. by dubemcapital(m): 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2017

Re: Fence My Plot @ Neke-uno Nike. by dubemcapital(m): 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
Please bear with me ,I can't upload pictures very easily like before. Nairalanders need to say something about the current dificulties during picture uploading. It's very discouraging.

Re: Fence My Plot @ Neke-uno Nike. by dubemcapital(m): 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
OK, the iron mat are ready for the gate election,the wood and Gate are here as well.

The gate, Y rod, rod, steel rope , binding wire, wood , nail and Key cost #229,300.00

Cement = 96 bags of cement = #220,800.00
Blocks = 5800x95= #551,000.00
Water= # 7000
Sharp sand= 6 trips of sand =9000x6=#54,000
Gravel = #20,000.00
Total = #1,082,100.00 without labour and Engr's fees

Re: Fence My Plot @ Neke-uno Nike. by dubemcapital(m): 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
To God be the Glory, we are out of this site.

Re: Fence My Plot @ Neke-uno Nike. by dubemcapital(m): 10:57am On Jan 27, 2017

Re: Fence My Plot @ Neke-uno Nike. by spyder880(m): 11:03am On Jan 27, 2017
Good work. I am impressed.
Re: Fence My Plot @ Neke-uno Nike. by kopell: 11:46am On Jan 27, 2017
dubemcapital:
OK, the iron mat are ready for the gate election,the wood and Gate are here as well.

The gate, Y rod, rod, steel rope , binding wire, wood , nail and Kay cost #229,300.00

Cement = 96 bags of cement = #220,800.00
Blocks = 5800x95= #551,000.00
Water= # 7000
Sharp sand= 6 trips of sand =9000x6=#54,000
Gravel = #20,000.00
Total = #1,082,100.00 without labour and Engr's fees
Welcome aboard, good job. Integrity is the secret and security to success, always keep that in mind.
Re: Fence My Plot @ Neke-uno Nike. by dubemcapital(m): 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
kopell:
Welcome aboard, good job. Integrity is the secret and security to success, always keep that in mind.

Thank you sir, you are very correct.
Re: Fence My Plot @ Neke-uno Nike. by dubemcapital(m): 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
spyder880:

Thank you sir.
Re: Fence My Plot @ Neke-uno Nike. by dubemcapital(m): 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
spyder880:

Thank you sir
Re: Fence My Plot @ Neke-uno Nike. by BilginMarble(m): 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
We are marble, onyx, travertine, granite manufacturer and exporter company from Turkey from our own quarries and factory.
Our abilities are supplying natural stones marble, Onyx and Granite as slabs, cut to size, custom dimensions and shapes as kitchen top, bathroom tops, bar designs etc. Other way is that: if you have any project, we may join with designing, application; especially villas, hotel and restaurants, office buildings etc. Depends on your position in market. My whatsapp is +905327607234 for more information and pictures.
And you may see our selections from following link:
https://www.facebook.com/exportmarble/?fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/bilgin.muhendislik/photos_albums

Best Regards,
Eng Kayhan
www.bilginmuhendisliktr.com
Re: Fence My Plot @ Neke-uno Nike. by dubemcapital(m): 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
BilginMarble:
We are marble, onyx, travertine, granite manufacturer and exporter company from Turkey from our own quarries and factory.
Our abilities are supplying natural stones marble, Onyx and Granite as slabs, cut to size, custom dimensions and shapes as kitchen top, bathroom tops, bar designs etc. Other way is that: if you have any project, we may join with designing, application; especially villas, hotel and restaurants, office buildings etc. Depends on your position in market. My whatsapp is +905327607234 for more information and pictures.
And you may see our selections from following link:
https://www.facebook.com/exportmarble/?fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/bilgin.muhendislik/photos_albums

Best Regards,
Eng Kayhan
www.bilginmuhendisliktr.com

Noted. Thanks
Re: Fence My Plot @ Neke-uno Nike. by Hollasmall: 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
weldone sir,
i can see the block size is 6 if am using 9 can 4000 block be enough for 3 plot of land?
Re: Fence My Plot @ Neke-uno Nike. by dubemcapital(m): 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hollasmall:
weldone sir,
i can see the block size is 6 if am using 9 can 4000 block be enough for 3 plot of land?

Sure, 6 and 9 inches block are of the same height and length but the width is the difference. However the height of the fence is a determinant factor.
Re: Fence My Plot @ Neke-uno Nike. by Hollasmall: 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
dubemcapital:

Sure, 6 and 9 inches block are of the same height and length but the width is the difference. However the height of the fence is a determinant factor.

Thank you sir,Actually someone once told me since it 3plot of land that i have to use the 9inch block but seeing you use 6 inch on 5plot means i can also use 6inch.Do you have any special reason for using 6 inch or it normal to use 6inch?
Re: Fence My Plot @ Neke-uno Nike. by dubemcapital(m): 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
Hollasmall:

Thank you sir,Actually someone once told me since it 3plot of land that i have to use the 9inch block but seeing you use 6 inch on 5plot means i can also use 6inch.Do you have any special reason for using 6 inch or it normal to use 6inch?

No, no special reason. It's nice to use 6" inches block on fence wall if you have a strong block, it will cut cost and maximize space. But if the land is in a water logged Area is better to use 9" block, though on a raft foundation depending the bed or the layer of the area.
Re: Fence My Plot @ Neke-uno Nike. by Hollasmall: 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2017
dubemcapital:

It's nice to use 6" inches block on fence wall if you have a strong block, it will cut cost and maximize space. But if the land is in a water logged Area is better to use 9" block, though on a raft foundation depending the bed or the layer of the area.

Thank you so much for your time we will work together next year by God grace that is if you can work in ibadan!!!
Re: Fence My Plot @ Neke-uno Nike. by dubemcapital(m): 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hollasmall:

Thank you so much for your time we will work together next year by God grace that is if you can work in ibadan!!!

You are welcome sir.
Ah Ibadan? it will be really nice working in Ibadan .

1 Like

Re: Fence My Plot @ Neke-uno Nike. by Hollasmall: 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
dubemcapital:

No, no special reason. It's nice to use 6" inches block on fence wall if you have a strong block, it will cut cost and maximize space. But if the land is in a water logged Area is better to use 9" block, though on a raft foundation depending the bed or the layer of the area.

Sir,Ever since i saw this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3104124/building-6-bedroom-executive-duplex/7
have been thinking of starting mine too but am more concerning about the total cost cause you dint put the total cost of the project on the thread.
Could you tell me the total cost i need to know,I hope to start my own next year feb by God grace that was why i asked if you can work in ibadan!!!
Re: Fence My Plot @ Neke-uno Nike. by dubemcapital(m): 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
Hollasmall:

Sir,Ever since i saw this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3104124/building-6-bedroom-executive-duplex/7
have been thinking of starting mine too but am more concerning about the total cost cause you dint put the total cost of the project on the thread.
Could you tell me the total cost i need to know,I hope to start my own next year feb by God grace that was why i asked if you can work in ibadan!!!

27m was the cost
Re: Fence My Plot @ Neke-uno Nike. by Hollasmall: 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
dubemcapital:

27m was the cost

Thank you very much i already save your contact on your profile by God grace we will work together next year Feb on this exact type of project but the site is at Ibadan!!
Re: Fence My Plot @ Neke-uno Nike. by dubemcapital(m): 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
Hollasmall:

Thank you very much i already save your contact on your profile by God grace we will work together next year Feb on this exact type of project but the site is at Ibadan!!

You are welcome sir, that will be nice. Hope to hear from you sir.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Royal Flourish Park Estate, Eluju, Lagos* / Your Interest New Lagos. Live Like A King, Enjoy Huge Returns / *urban Crest 2* Few Minutes Before Free Trade Zone *on Promo*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.