Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

'I Regret Campaigning For APC And President Buhari' - Twitter User - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Regret Campaigning For APC And President Buhari' - Twitter User (1912 Views)

Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti / Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) / Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Twitter User Reacts With Football Terms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Regret Campaigning For APC And President Buhari' - Twitter User by Nnamdisblog(m): 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
A Nigerian Twitter user Ifeoluwa @Kinkyhazzy has said, she regretted ever campaigning for President Muhammadu Buhari during the 2015 General elections.

Ifeoluwa says, Under President Buhari, the NYSC has failed, health sector failed (F9), Security failed (F9). What about 3 million jobs a year they promised?

Her situation is like 'taking medicine after death'.

My sister, enjoy your Buhari and APC.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/01/regret-campaigning-for-apc-and.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Campaigning For APC And President Buhari' - Twitter User by dukie25: 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
Even Aisha Buhari is no longer a member of APC.

15 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Campaigning For APC And President Buhari' - Twitter User by sarrki(m): 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
Story for the gods

Baba dey kampe

I like the spirit of wailers they are never tired

I wish they can channel there strength on development of our great country

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Regret Campaigning For APC And President Buhari' - Twitter User by dunkem21(m): 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
Go and sit down joor cheesy We stopped selling wailers form since last year ..

Zomb on tongue

14 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Campaigning For APC And President Buhari' - Twitter User by BUHARImyDOG: 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
He releases the boko haram members...so that they can join the new group....Fulani Herdsmen...the only way the Northerners can be relevant is when they kill other people...to them a goat or cow is better than a Christian...when i was in Sabon birni local government in Sokoto state...i lived with them and the way they behave to Yoruba Muslims will shock you...they call them Christian muslims and infidels....Yorubas should wise up....i know Yoruba muslims they are very decent and reasonable but when they support Buhari government because of APC or islam it disgust me so much,because the Yorubas are the real muslims but the Hausa's are practicing islam as a confraternity...they don't value anyone,but this our decent Yoruba people are only trying to be relevant by supporting the wrong doings...Hausa people hates Yoruba more than the Ibo's...they told me that Oduduwa was a servant to Arewa,so the Yorubas will remain their slaves forever...and the Yorubas are always loyal because they are afraid of them the hausa's....they almost killed my friend taofik who was a yoruba guy because he was appointed the imam of the islam corpers...they fought him till he handed over to an hausa guy....Yoruba people make una get sense o una be Christian Muslims o

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Regret Campaigning For APC And President Buhari' - Twitter User by WorldRichest: 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
Very good of you, now go to INEC office and collect your vote back, then take the vote to PDP and collect your 1,000 naira that PDP was giving to each voter during the election. The billions of naira in imPatience Mama Piss Shepopo, Diezaini, and other looters accounts lead the country into recession, if not that your vote and my vote sent Goatluck Jonaddaft back to his village, the coutry and the citizens would have been in depression now.

The road is rough, the battle is tough, things are very hard, even me wey dey type sef, my salary no dey reach half month before e finish. But, with a president that is determined and a people that is relentless, there is light at the end of the tunnel, we shall succeed. Nigeria shall be great again.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Campaigning For APC And President Buhari' - Twitter User by Ten12(m): 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
Haba sister nd now dey said wailers form has finished

1 Like

Re: 'I Regret Campaigning For APC And President Buhari' - Twitter User by ChessEnthusiast: 3:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
Me I don regret tey tey. APC days are numbered in the SW well except Lagos.

11 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Campaigning For APC And President Buhari' - Twitter User by Jengem: 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
All her brain is in her big stomach thats why she campaigned for them in the first place

3 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Campaigning For APC And President Buhari' - Twitter User by Corrinthians(m): 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
"i dont regret campaigning for Buhari/ APC" -- Nairaland user (me).

So, what is this useless NNAMDI'sblog blog going to do about it?

Useless ipob zombie blog. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Regret Campaigning For APC And President Buhari' - Twitter User by TheFreeOne: 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
sarrki:
Story for the gods

Baba dey kampe

And I likewise wish you'll channel your strenght/time in getting a better job than asslick.ing Buhari daily on Nairaland.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Regret Campaigning For APC And President Buhari' - Twitter User by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
u are not alone. Everybody regrets except those either blinded by sentiment or paid internet urchins.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Regret Campaigning For APC And President Buhari' - Twitter User by godoluwa(m): 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
sarrki:
Story for the gods

Baba dey kampe

check my signature, iwo yio si gbon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Regret Campaigning For APC And President Buhari' - Twitter User by daniska3yaro(m): 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hmmm
Re: 'I Regret Campaigning For APC And President Buhari' - Twitter User by dplordx(m): 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
I'm sure your tummy a lot more flatter now.
Pele dear. We will all flush that aboki out of the office come 2019.

1 Like

Re: 'I Regret Campaigning For APC And President Buhari' - Twitter User by kokosin: 4:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
WorldRichest:
Very good of you, now go to INEC office and collect your vote back, then take the vote to PDP and collect your 1,000 naira that PDP was giving to each voter during the election. The billions of naira in imPatience Mama Piss Shepopo, Diezaini, and other looters accounts lead the country into recession, if not that your vote and my vote sent Goatluck Jonaddaft back to his village, the coutry and the citizens would have been in depression now.

The road is rough, the battle is tough, things are very hard, even me wey dey type sef, my salary no dey reach half month before e finish. But, with a president that is determined and a people that is relentless, there is light at the end of the tunnel, we shall succeed. Nigeria shall be great again.
u are a fool......not an insult sir just stating d obvious

1 Like

Re: 'I Regret Campaigning For APC And President Buhari' - Twitter User by Jokerman(m): 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
WorldRichest:

Clown, isn't the country worse today since its inception??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Regret Campaigning For APC And President Buhari' - Twitter User by PatriotTemidayo: 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
Too late........ cry
Too bad.......... undecided
Wait till 2019, grin
Re: 'I Regret Campaigning For APC And President Buhari' - Twitter User by sarrki(m): 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
godoluwa:

check my signature, iwo yio si gbon

Abeg swerve one side

So you expect him to perform miracle ?

Your hero damage this country seriously

Thank God for Buhari

2 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Campaigning For APC And President Buhari' - Twitter User by sarrki(m): 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
2018 is around the corner

Even if baba do everything Wailers won't be pleased

They have natural hatred for him

2 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Campaigning For APC And President Buhari' - Twitter User by Jokerman(m): 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
sarrki:
2018 is around the corner

Even if baba do everything Wailers won't be pleased

They have natural hatred for him

Guy, no one takes you serious again...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Regret Campaigning For APC And President Buhari' - Twitter User by PDJT: 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
sarrki:
Story for the gods

Baba dey kampe

Buhari is doing a great job - Obama. He doesn't need any help! And which great country, if I may ask?
Meanwhile, I realised you don't know the difference between "there" and "their".

2 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Campaigning For APC And President Buhari' - Twitter User by sarrki(m): 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
PDJT:

Buhari is doing a great job - Obama. He doesn't need any help!
Meanwhile, I realised you don't know the difference between "there" and "their".

Professor of English thank you

It does not remove the fact you are from Africa

You place English ahead of your native language

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Regret Campaigning For APC And President Buhari' - Twitter User by decomaniaboss(f): 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jengem:
All her brain is in her big stomach thats why she campaigned for them in the first place
no so I see am too cheesy cheesy
Re: 'I Regret Campaigning For APC And President Buhari' - Twitter User by PDJT: 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
sarrki:

Professor of English thank you

It does not remove the fact you are from Africa

You place English ahead of your native language

You're welcome. Do you now know the difference?

Nope. I don't place foreign language ahead of my lovely Igbo language. Cos I know Culture and Identity are embedded in language.

But don't be silly, English language isn't rocket science!

2 Likes

Re: 'I Regret Campaigning For APC And President Buhari' - Twitter User by Fedayeen02: 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
Such big boobs shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

That boobs really helped buhari campaign

1 Like

Re: 'I Regret Campaigning For APC And President Buhari' - Twitter User by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jokerman:

wicked cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'I Regret Campaigning For APC And President Buhari' - Twitter User by Kondomatic(m): 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
WorldRichest:
The billions of naira in imPatience Mama Piss Shepopo, Diezaini, and other looters accounts lead the country into recession
Interesting. So what lead the country into recession in the 80s when Buhari was president.

Re: 'I Regret Campaigning For APC And President Buhari' - Twitter User by ajepako(f): 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
sarrki:

Abeg swerve one side

So you expect him to perform miracle ?

Your hero damage this country seriously

Thank God for Buhari

still apportioning blame after almost 2 years?

lf it takes a thousand years to initiate madness...when will the madness really bite?

As if the entire rot started under GEJ...and your "lord buhari" was never part of the rot by virtue of his misrule in 1984...

1 Like

Re: 'I Regret Campaigning For APC And President Buhari' - Twitter User by dosk: 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
BUHARImyDOG:
He releases the boko haram members...so that they can
join the new group....Fulani Herdsmen...the only way the
Northerners can be relevant is when they kill other
people...to them a goat or cow is better than a
Christian...when i was in Sabon birni local government in
Sokoto state...i lived with them and the way they behave
to Yoruba Muslims will shock you...they call them
Christian muslims and infidels....Yorubas should wise
up....i know Yoruba muslims they are very decent and
reasonable but when they support Buhari government
because of APC or islam it disgust me so much,because
the Yorubas are the real muslims but the Hausa's are
practicing islam as a confraternity...they don't value
anyone,but this our decent Yoruba people are only trying
to be relevant by supporting the wrong doings...Hausa
people hates Yoruba more than the Ibo's...they told me
that Oduduwa was a servant to Arewa,so the Yorubas
will remain their slaves forever...and the Yorubas are
always loyal because they are afraid of them the
hausa's....they almost killed my friend taofik who was a
yoruba guy because he was appointed the imam of the
islam corpers...they fought him till he handed over to an
hausa guy....Yoruba people make una get sense o una
be Christian Muslims o

People like you and ur mentality destroyed this country and you keep planting hatred and dis unity with comments like this
YOU ARE THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO WISE UP

And b4 u ague and Claim christianity

Read ur 10 commandment and the beatitudes to enhance ur understanding
Re: 'I Regret Campaigning For APC And President Buhari' - Twitter User by Iamwrath: 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
Regret all you want

Your mates gave gotten thier first salary from Npower you dey dia dey find secretary job for governors office
Re: 'I Regret Campaigning For APC And President Buhari' - Twitter User by Hiploko(m): 6:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jokerman:

sarki stupidity meter dey read maximun/ danger! Danger!! Danger!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aso Rock Cabal To Take Buhari To Synagogue For Healing / Be Laughing While NASS Joke With Your Future, Ezekwesili Tells Nigerians / Video Of A Nigerian Beaten In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.