Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Iretiola Doyle Beats Adesua Etomi To Drive N242m In Box Office Sales, 2016 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iretiola Doyle Beats Adesua Etomi To Drive N242m In Box Office Sales, 2016 (34410 Views)

Iretiola Doyle Weighs In On The #revolutionnow Protest / Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" / 'You Are Mine': Adesua Etomi To Banky W As She Shares Official Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iretiola Doyle Beats Adesua Etomi To Drive N242m In Box Office Sales, 2016 by bongo007(m): 11:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
kennygee:
Wedding party na film Abeg. That is how a comedy should be made.

Our dear Banky did a fantastic job, Ikechukwu just acted as himself, only with a Yoruba name.

And Toyin Tomatoe did what she knows how to do best.

Who knew Alibaba could act like that?

...U get brain
Re: Iretiola Doyle Beats Adesua Etomi To Drive N242m In Box Office Sales, 2016 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
alexandranature:
Love me some her (Iretiola)
na me for marry dat woman if to say I quick come life

1 Like

Re: Iretiola Doyle Beats Adesua Etomi To Drive N242m In Box Office Sales, 2016 by obstead200(m): 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
kennygee:

Our dear Banky did a fantastic job, Ikechukwu just acted as himself, only with a Yoruba name.

Yes. Alibaba really impressed me
Re: Iretiola Doyle Beats Adesua Etomi To Drive N242m In Box Office Sales, 2016 by ritababe(f): 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
FILEBE:

You won't buy films, you will be looking for where to download for free and after you complain of Nollywood not making quality movies.
WEHDONE MA!

I can't even buy it, I look for it self and also I download with mb not free.
Re: Iretiola Doyle Beats Adesua Etomi To Drive N242m In Box Office Sales, 2016 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
ritababe:

I don't like Nigeria movies oh, they are too fake but with the way am hearing this the wedding party, I need to watch it.
Re: Iretiola Doyle Beats Adesua Etomi To Drive N242m In Box Office Sales, 2016 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
ritababe:

I don't like Nigeria movies oh, they are too fake but with the way am hearing this the wedding party, I need to watch it.
Yeah, it really is a great movie. I certainly did not regret the couple of hours I spent viewing it neither did my companions. Normally, I'm not a fan of Nigerian movies except a few and it mostly centers on those released in the cinemas. Overall it was a good movie which we enjoyed genuinely. Thumbsup to the Crew and the Cast.
Re: Iretiola Doyle Beats Adesua Etomi To Drive N242m In Box Office Sales, 2016 by ritababe(f): 11:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hazkel:

Yeah, it really is a great movie. I certainly did not regret the couple of hours I spent viewing it neither did my companions. Normally, I'm not a fan of Nigerian movies except a few and it mostly centers on those released in the cinemas. Overall it was a good movie which we enjoyed genuinely. Thumbsup to the Crew and the Cast.

okay. will try and watch it oh, the way you guys are hyping it ehh, e better no fuckup.
Re: Iretiola Doyle Beats Adesua Etomi To Drive N242m In Box Office Sales, 2016 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

The part where the parents of the bride danced into the reception too nko? Toyin, Ireti and Ali Baba should be paid wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more than other actors in that movie.
I so agree with you. Ireti Doyle portrayed her character perfectly, the snobbish, high class and stylish lady who if she had her way, Adesua would be at the other end of the planet, far away from her son. I just couldn't help but chuckle whenever she spoke, she always had something spiteful and degrading to say to whoever she was talking to or about
Re: Iretiola Doyle Beats Adesua Etomi To Drive N242m In Box Office Sales, 2016 by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
ritababe:

okay. will try and watch it oh, the way you guys are hyping it ehh, e better no fuckup.
Lol, trust me it is. I think if any film should be hyped, it should be this film.
It gives you drama, romance, comedy and at the same time, it depicts what truly happens in Nigeria, the wedding reception craziness, uninvited guests the intermarriage problems, the usual wedding drama and at the day's end, it wraps it all in a beautiful bow and presents it to all. The jokes are memorable and to me, they are not forced and the characters were not stiff. I'd say majority of them played their parts excellently.
Re: Iretiola Doyle Beats Adesua Etomi To Drive N242m In Box Office Sales, 2016 by ritababe(f): 11:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hazkel:

Lol, trust me it is. I think if any film should be hyped, it should be this film.
It gives you drama, romance, comedy and at the same time, it depicts what truly happens in Nigeria, the wedding reception craziness, uninvited guests the intermarriage problems, the usual wedding drama and at the day's end, it wraps it all in a beautiful bow and presents it to all. The jokes are memorable and to me, they are not forced and the characters were not stiff. I'd say majority of them played their parts excellently.

cool, let me quickly Google cinema in Benin.
Re: Iretiola Doyle Beats Adesua Etomi To Drive N242m In Box Office Sales, 2016 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
ritababe:

cool, let me quickly Google cinema in Benin.
Lol. I'm already ahead of you there. Kada Cinemas, I just checked. Their time slot:

Re: Iretiola Doyle Beats Adesua Etomi To Drive N242m In Box Office Sales, 2016 by Noblesoul123: 11:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
r2beez:

Noblesoul123 oya take this
I take GOD beg you, stop being a troll.

Re: Iretiola Doyle Beats Adesua Etomi To Drive N242m In Box Office Sales, 2016 by pressplay411(m): 12:07am On Jan 17, 2017
Nice job Op.
Good to see that someone is monitoring the box office. Wedding Party was all that and a bag of chips (or pop corn) grin
Re: Iretiola Doyle Beats Adesua Etomi To Drive N242m In Box Office Sales, 2016 by kingofcasting(m): 12:28am On Jan 17, 2017
Ariel20:
Where the hell are the IDGAF free?

Re: Iretiola Doyle Beats Adesua Etomi To Drive N242m In Box Office Sales, 2016 by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 17, 2017
Hazkel:

I so agree with you. Ireti Doyle portrayed her character perfectly, the snobbish, high class and stylish lady who if she had her way, Adesua would be at the other end of the planet, far away from her son. I just couldn't help but chuckle whenever she spoke, she always had something spiteful and degrading to say to whoever she was talking to or about
She is our Nigerian Meryl Streep.

1 Like

Re: Iretiola Doyle Beats Adesua Etomi To Drive N242m In Box Office Sales, 2016 by ritababe(f): 12:44am On Jan 17, 2017
Hazkel:

Lol. I'm already ahead of you there. Kada Cinemas, I just checked. Their time slot:

tomorrow and next tomorrow, waoh thanks.
Re: Iretiola Doyle Beats Adesua Etomi To Drive N242m In Box Office Sales, 2016 by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 17, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:
She is our Nigerian Meryl Streep.
Yeah, she's a natural.

2 Likes

Re: Iretiola Doyle Beats Adesua Etomi To Drive N242m In Box Office Sales, 2016 by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 17, 2017
ritababe:

tomorrow and next tomorrow, waoh thanks.
You're welcome, here are the prices. You can also visit their site if you want more info:
www.kadacinemas.com
I hope you enjoy it when you are able to view it.

Re: Iretiola Doyle Beats Adesua Etomi To Drive N242m In Box Office Sales, 2016 by bestspoke: 1:08am On Jan 17, 2017
op you knw try for comparing Ireti to Adesua(that girl that kisses about all movies).

Ireti webi say ma real Okonjo business woman.

#respect
Re: Iretiola Doyle Beats Adesua Etomi To Drive N242m In Box Office Sales, 2016 by bestspoke: 1:09am On Jan 17, 2017
Joavid:
Adesuwa Etomi is overrated.

The girl's acting is drier than bonga fish.

Those industry boys don chop are lips finish for movies sake.
Re: Iretiola Doyle Beats Adesua Etomi To Drive N242m In Box Office Sales, 2016 by ritababe(f): 1:26am On Jan 17, 2017
Hazkel:

You're welcome, here are the prices. You can also visit their site if you want more info:
www.kadacinemas.com
I hope you enjoy it when you are able to view it.

yeah will go on Wednesday, but why are you still awake, you a nightcrawler like me?
Re: Iretiola Doyle Beats Adesua Etomi To Drive N242m In Box Office Sales, 2016 by FILEBE(m): 1:31am On Jan 17, 2017
ritababe:

I can't even buy it, I look for it self and also I download with mb not free.

ha! Sister Rita. Help their ministry na. If you dey sell Orange and person come dey colledt for free always. You go like am? No be say me sef no ddy download o ... I dey download Oyinbo film but as per say Nigerian film no too dey interest me like that except a few. Those Few... I dey wait patiently make them sell finish before I think of downloading that is if madam never carry me go watch am first. Make we just try dey help our ministries.
Re: Iretiola Doyle Beats Adesua Etomi To Drive N242m In Box Office Sales, 2016 by Orikinla1: 2:22am On Jan 17, 2017
Story for the gods
Highest grossing movie in the so called "third" largest film industry in in the world makes only about US$500, 000 (five hundred thousand dollars). grin
Re: Iretiola Doyle Beats Adesua Etomi To Drive N242m In Box Office Sales, 2016 by Orikinla1: 2:48am On Jan 17, 2017
Nollywood Ranked 6th in Top 10 Biggest Film Industries in the World
http://totnaija..com.ng/2017/01/nollywood-ranked-6th-in-top-10-biggest.html?m=1

Re: Iretiola Doyle Beats Adesua Etomi To Drive N242m In Box Office Sales, 2016 by jossy4elated(f): 5:08am On Jan 17, 2017
Chai, would love to watch this movie but Lokoja no get cinema. Mtchew Lokoja too dey boring abeg
Re: Iretiola Doyle Beats Adesua Etomi To Drive N242m In Box Office Sales, 2016 by Mayflowa(m): 5:11am On Jan 17, 2017
kennygee:

where did you see the movie?
Re: Iretiola Doyle Beats Adesua Etomi To Drive N242m In Box Office Sales, 2016 by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 17, 2017
ritababe:

yeah will go on Wednesday, but why are you still awake, you a nightcrawler like me?
Good morning. Lol, now and then though not rhythmically. More often than not, I am awake during nighttime and during those nights, sometimes I browse, other times I stay away from the net completely. This morning was one of such browsing occurrences.
Re: Iretiola Doyle Beats Adesua Etomi To Drive N242m In Box Office Sales, 2016 by Oxone(m): 6:56am On Jan 17, 2017
ritababe:

tnx but I base in Benin

Well it's still showing in Kada Cinema on Sapele road
Re: Iretiola Doyle Beats Adesua Etomi To Drive N242m In Box Office Sales, 2016 by ritababe(f): 7:17am On Jan 17, 2017
Oxone:

Well it's still showing in Kada Cinema on Sapele road
yeah
Re: Iretiola Doyle Beats Adesua Etomi To Drive N242m In Box Office Sales, 2016 by ritababe(f): 7:18am On Jan 17, 2017
Hazkel:

Good morning. Lol, now and then though not rhythmically. More often than not, I am awake during nighttime and during those nights, sometimes I browse, other times I stay away from the net completely. This morning was one of such browsing occurrences.

good morning dear, am always up you can message if you feel bored.
Re: Iretiola Doyle Beats Adesua Etomi To Drive N242m In Box Office Sales, 2016 by ritababe(f): 7:19am On Jan 17, 2017
FILEBE:

ha! Sister Rita. Help their ministry na. If you dey sell Orange and person come dey colledt for free always. You go like am? No be say me sef no ddy download o ... I dey download Oyinbo film but as per say Nigerian film no too dey interest me like that except a few. Those Few... I dey wait patiently make them sell finish before I think of downloading that is if madam never carry me go watch am first. Make we just try dey help our ministries.

will watch it today or tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Disgraces Non-Fan Who Insulted Him Over Lizzy Anjorin’s Post (photos) / Mercy Aigbe And Daughter Share Lovely Sunday Photo / BBNaija's Omashola Oburoh Buries His Father (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.