Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,526 members, 7,865,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:37 PM

To That Nairalander.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To That Nairalander.... (1088 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To That Nairalander.... by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
To that Nairalander who suggested I get a chewing stick (to calm my nerves) a few weeks ago..
U know what? I think u r right..lol!
Even though I've never tried one before
I want to see if I could purchase a life-time supply of chewing sticks (in assorted flavors so I can switch it up a bit)!! I don't want to chew on the same flavor each day! I hope they will taste good.
What would that cost...lol cause u gotta ship them to me in the U.S.
Just so I can have them (for my nerves) on hand when I need them..lol!
Re: To That Nairalander.... by optional1(f): 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lol chewing stick in assorted flavor..
Really isorite.
Re: To That Nairalander.... by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lady39:
To that Nairalander who suggested I get a chewing stick (to calm my nerves) a few weeks ago..
U know what? I think u r right..lol!
Even though I've never tried one before
I want to see if I could purchase a life-time supply of chewing sticks (in assorted flavors so I can switch it up a bit)!! I don't want to chew on the same flavor each day! I hope they will taste good.
What would that cost...lol cause u gotta ship them to me in the U.S.
Just so I can have them (for my nerves) on hand when I need them..lol!

It's quite bitter, there's no assorted flavored chewing stick.

Wait o, u no bi Nigerian, which one com bi assorted flavored chewing stick again na? cheesy
Re: To That Nairalander.... by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
Kikikikiki

i laugh in Japanese characters.

How would you like me to send you mint-flavoured chewing stick, or strawberry-flavoured.

Hahahahaha...
Re: To That Nairalander.... by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
SO you basically opened this thread just to tell everybody you live in the US undecided

Some women are simply attention craving hipsters. undecidedundecidedundecided

Femnism is wasted on them

1 Like

Re: To That Nairalander.... by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
Pidgin2:

It's quite bitter, there's no assorted flavored chewing stick.

Wait o, u no bi Nigerian, which one com bi assorted flavored chewing stick again na? cheesy

It was just a joke...really aimed at the person who suggested it for my nerves...
Re: To That Nairalander.... by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ioannes:
Kikikikiki

i laugh in Japanese characters.

How would you like me to send you mint-flavoured chewing stick, or strawberry-flavoured.

Hahahahaha...

I would love the mint flavor....the strawbery...umm not so much! I appreciate your humor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To That Nairalander.... by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
SirWere:
SO you basically opened this thread just to tell everybody you live in the US undecided

Some women are simply attention craving hipsters. undecidedundecidedundecided

Femnism is wasted on them

Oh SirWere....oh where do I begin?
Maybe at the "simply attention craving hipsters" part....lol....That's cute...very cute. I created this thread...knowing it wouldn't receive too many comments. Guess what? It wasn't meant to have any! I have had enough bad attention to last me a whole lifetime! It was for the person who had suggested the stick (for calming my nerves). I couldn't remember which thread it was in...so I decided to tell that person this way..that's all it was.
U should really lighten up and stop being paranoid about this inferiority complex that you've subconsciously given Nigeria..and this superiority complex you've given the U.S....
No one decides where they are born..but
people can make decisions on where they end up...if they are determined. Be a proud Nigerian..
Don't turn a light-hearted thread into a huge unnecessary debate....please sir. Thanks

1 Like

Re: To That Nairalander.... by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
optional1:
Lol
chewing stick in assorted flavor..

Really isorite.

Glad u got my joke...don't know what "isorite" means though?
Re: To That Nairalander.... by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lady39:

Lol it means 'it's alright'
Re: To That Nairalander.... by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lady39:

I would love the mint flavor....the strawbery...umm not so much! I appreciate your humor.

Cool.
Re: To That Nairalander.... by optional1(f): 4:54am On Jan 17, 2017
Lady39:

Lolz It means *is alright*
Re: To That Nairalander.... by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
optional1:

Lolz
It means *is alright*

Thanks

1 Like

Re: To That Nairalander.... by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol it means 'it's alright'

Thanks
Re: To That Nairalander.... by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lady39:

Oh SirWere....oh where do I begin?
Maybe at the "simply attention craving hipsters" part....lol....That's cute...very cute. I created this thread...knowing it wouldn't receive too many comments. Guess what? It wasn't meant to have any! I have had enough bad attention to last me a whole lifetime! It was for the person who had suggested the stick (for calming my nerves). I couldn't remember which thread it was in...so I decided to tell that person this way..that's all it was.
U should really lighten up and stop being paranoid about this inferiority complex that you've subconsciously given Nigeria..and this superiority complex you've given the U.S....
No one decides where they are born..but
people can make decisions on where they end up...if they are determined. Be a proud Nigerian..
Don't turn a light-hearted thread into a huge unnecessary debate....please sir. Thanks

Where do i even start to deconstruct this
Re: To That Nairalander.... by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
SirWere:

Where do i even start to deconstruct this
smiley

LOL...here's a suggestion.
How about u DON'T !! Lol!!
Thanks smiley

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Mend Broken Heart / Malnourished Daughter, Teenage Mother Get mouth-watering help In Calabar (pics) / Is It Reasonable Request?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.