Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

How Do You Mend Broken Heart - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Mend Broken Heart (1080 Views)

6 Ways Of Rebuilding Trust In Your Marriage After It's Been Broken / Mother Who Had Accident, Broken Leg, Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Scene / Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

How Do You Mend Broken Heart by samhay: 3:57am On Feb 20, 2017
Your candid advice

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, RoyalBoy, Seun.

Re: How Do You Mend Broken Heart by twosquare(m): 9:07am On Feb 20, 2017
Double post
Re: How Do You Mend Broken Heart by twosquare(m): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2017
Samhay.....Tell Pastor ke? With all kind of pastors we have nowadays. The more I read marriage woes and cheating partners, the "scarier" I get. What has come over people...Olorun a ma rejo daa o...even spouse you lay everything down for will still Bleep-up. This is so bad...just have a peaceful marriage...loving marriage with no "great" issues like this..mba...just wahala...now she has destroyed the trust in that marriage. Op, what can I say? The foundation is already cracked...it just need a push for the house to fall...

Your friend should either forgive and forget or walk out (that's the only option Jesus gave for separation on the ground of infidelity). If this thing continues to eat him up, Satan might use your friend...front paper page (you know what I mean). I know the issue is "igbonse kinkin eti awo gbegiri" but he should report her to God (not pastor now cuz it has not come to that) and pray for guidance to rebuild his home if he so wish. Let's not undermine the power of prayer. When all things fail, it will work. If he sincerely is faithful to his wife and not a cheat like her also..God will hear him, and maybe, discipline her...counselling is also an option...both should go...divorce should be the last option.
Re: How Do You Mend Broken Heart by samhay: 9:37am On Feb 20, 2017
Thanks twosquare
Re: How Do You Mend Broken Heart by fpeter(f): 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
If he can't forgive and forget then he should free her.
Re: How Do You Mend Broken Heart by xteve(m): 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
All I keep hearing is same everywhere, "if not for the kids, I would have left him/her". I dey fear this marriage thing self.
let him know the reason for her cheating, then he should adjust if need be. he should forgive and let it all go
Re: How Do You Mend Broken Heart by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
Who mended heart epp?

You need to work on your sixpack, enlarge your joystick, lick her like Oddie, wear sexy clothes and underwear, compliment her every day, buy expensive jewelry and take her on holidays at least every 6 months. And please do not forget to apologize that you led her astray with your lack of (self-)care.
Re: How Do You Mend Broken Heart by Dyt(f): 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
You are doing yahoo yahoo
You dey follow client talk

I Am Wil Never Be Good Enough For My Parents :( / Why Do Poor People Give Birth To Plenty Children Unlike The Rich. / ..