Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Why Do I Find It Hard To Accept My Wife's Good Advices?" - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do I Find It Hard To Accept My Wife's Good Advices?" (4672 Views)

I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People / I Find It Hard To Pretend Loving My Kids Equally, Help! / Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Accept My Wife's Good Advices?" by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 17, 2017
Acidosis:
God has given you a brain, use it!

There's nothing wrong in seeking good counsel, but people shouldn't make it sound like man is a dum.b creature whose relevance and wisdom lie in the palms of a woman.

Just thank your stars you have a good woman. Seriously speaking, some women are dum.b and their counsels are not worth taking seriously. We see them everyday on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook.

No one said that . . . Men have their own strengths, just as women do . . . It doesn't take anything away from you as a man.

The husband/wife relationship is complimentary of each other. The man who neglects his wife's opinion is the dumb one truly . . . .

Of course it goes without saying that not all women are true WIVES. Some are instagram/FB wives, some are aso-ebi wives . . . a true wife is an ASSET to her husband, there's no denying that.
Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Accept My Wife's Good Advices?" by crackhaus: 8:15am On Jan 17, 2017
Ujoan:

How do you explain the concept of colors to a blind man? undecided

This thread is waaay beyond your comprehension . . . please run along and get off my MTs!
How do you explain to yourself with a straight face that the voice of a wife is the voice of God?
How could you possibly explain that a man is saving stress when he listens to his wife ALL THE TIME? cheesy

Can't you honestly see something isn't alright with you?
Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Accept My Wife's Good Advices?" by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 17, 2017
crackhaus:

How do you explain to yourself with a straight face that the voice of a wife is the voice of God?
How could you possibly explain that a man is saving stress when he listens to his wife ALL THE TIME? cheesy

Can't you honestly see something isn't alright with you?

Oga please go and get married and stop disturbing my eyes tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Accept My Wife's Good Advices?" by Acidosis(m): 8:40am On Jan 17, 2017
Ujoan:

No one said that . . . Men have their own strengths, just as women do . . . It doesn't take anything away from you as a man.

The husband/wife relationship is complimentary of each other. The man who neglects his wife's opinion is the dumb one truly . . . .

Of course it goes without saying that not all women are true WIVES. Some are instagram/FB wives, some are aso-ebi wives . . . a true wife is an ASSET to her husband, there's no denying that.

Ujoan Ujoan

Take it easy this morning ooo grin grin
Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Accept My Wife's Good Advices?" by crackhaus: 9:07am On Jan 17, 2017
Ujoan:

Oga please go and get married and stop disturbing my eyes tongue cheesy
My marriage or lack of it is the reason you posted that delusional gutter tripe opinion about the voice of God? grin
Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Accept My Wife's Good Advices?" by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 17, 2017
Acidosis:

Ujoan Ujoan

Take it easy this morning ooo grin grin

cheesy cheesy

crackhaus:

My marriage or lack of it is the reason you posted that delusional gutter tripe opinion about the voice of God? grin

You are the one always obsessing over my marriage nah ... I'm just advising you to get married so you can reap the benefits that stems from having a wife!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Accept My Wife's Good Advices?" by Ngokafor(f): 10:03am On Jan 17, 2017
Kondomatic:
And why in heaven's name should I advise someone who doesn't listen to his wife?

grin cheesy
Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Accept My Wife's Good Advices?" by crackhaus: 3:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ujoan:

You are the one always obsessing over my marriage nah ... I'm just advising you to get married so you can reap the benefits that stems from having a wife!
Okay. So the voice of a wife is the voice of God. grin

This is what you tell your husband to get him to listen to you? grin
Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Accept My Wife's Good Advices?" by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
crackhaus:

Okay. So the voice of a wife is the voice of God. grin

This is what you tell your husband to get him to listen to you? grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Do you realize you mention my husband/marriage in about 80% of your comments about me? undecided

Seriously, what's up?
Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Accept My Wife's Good Advices?" by crackhaus: 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ujoan:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Do you realize you mention my husband/marriage in about 80% of your comments about me? undecided

Seriously, what's up?
I promise to answer that after you tell me why a man should listen to his wife ALL THE TIME, or how a wife's voice is the voice of God... grin
Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Accept My Wife's Good Advices?" by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
crackhaus:

I promise to answer that after you tell me why a man should listen to his wife ALL THE TIME, or how a wife's voice is the voice of God... grin

Don't bother, I already know why cool

Meanwhile I'll explain more when you get married!
Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Accept My Wife's Good Advices?" by crackhaus: 6:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ujoan:

Don't bother, I already know why cool

Meanwhile I'll explain more when you get married!
I don't care if you know why, what you think you know, or why you even asked me a question you already had an answer to.

Is this how the voice of God speaks through you in a confused manner? grin
Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Accept My Wife's Good Advices?" by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
crackhaus:

I don't care if you know why, what you think you know, or why you even asked me a question you already had an answer to.

Is this how the voice of God speaks through you in a confused manner? grin

True. . . . I already knew even before I asked, but I just wanted you to say it for the whole of Nld to hear/see.

In any case, you have not positioned yourself to 'hear' when God speaks so don't expect your life to have any real meaning until you get married. tongue embarassed

Shebi I would have screen grabbed chats with my husband for you to understand exactly what I mean, if not for the whole Internet wahala. But don't worry, your time is coming tongue
Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Accept My Wife's Good Advices?" by baby124: 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
I think you married a woman whose judgment you do not trust. After she has been proven right, you continuously reject her opinion. There is a reason why you are doing this, and it may be unresolved issues of broken trust in the past that are manifesting this way in your lives.
Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Accept My Wife's Good Advices?" by bukatyne(f): 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
You are not doing anything strange; most Nigerians have never taken advice/opinion/feelings/choices/decisions of any one we feel is our 'subordinate' seriously. The fact that you think it is wrong is nice of you.

Now you have identified a problem, consciously work towards solving it.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Accept My Wife's Good Advices?" by crackhaus: 7:09am On Jan 18, 2017
Ujoan:

True. . . . I already knew even before I asked, but I just wanted you to say it for the whole of Nld to hear/see.

In any case, you have not positioned yourself to 'hear' when God speaks so don't expect your life to have any real meaning until you get married. tongue embarassed

Shebi I would have screen grabbed chats with my husband for you to understand exactly what I mean, if not for the whole Internet wahala. But don't worry, your time is coming tongue
So your life had no real meaning before you got married...no wonder you want to die there even after everything.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Accept My Wife's Good Advices?" by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 18, 2017
crackhaus:

So your life had no real meaning before you got married...no wonder you want to die there even after everything.

Before nko?

For better for worse till death. . . cool

Of course such commitment is lost on you nah. You just don't have what it takes. tongue embarassed
Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Accept My Wife's Good Advices?" by crackhaus: 10:44am On Jan 18, 2017
Ujoan:

Before nko?

For better for worse till death. . . cool

Of course such commitment is lost on you nah. You just don't have what it takes. tongue embarassed

So your life had no real meaning before you got married, this is why you're committed to dying in it no matter what? grin
Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Accept My Wife's Good Advices?" by DAMMYORES: 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
Please, try and listen to her advice. Believe me, what you are suppose to do in ten years can be done in just one year because she might be your angel in human form. God bless.
Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Accept My Wife's Good Advices?" by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
crackhaus:

So your life had no real meaning before you got married, this is why you're committed to dying in it no matter what? grin

Not every man can get a woman to 'die for them'

It's no mean feat you know . . . So don't get your hopes up. tongue
Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Accept My Wife's Good Advices?" by crackhaus: 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ujoan:

Not every man can get a woman to 'die for them'

It's no mean feat you know . . . So don't get your hopes up. tongue
The real issue here is that your life was completely meaningless before you got married, TRUE OR FALSE?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Accept My Wife's Good Advices?" by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 19, 2017
crackhaus:

The real issue here is that your life was completely meaningless before you got married, TRUE OR FALSE?

The real issue here is that you are obsessed with me, my life, my marriage and my husband.

True or false?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Accept My Wife's Good Advices?" by crackhaus: 8:24am On Jan 20, 2017
Ujoan:

The real issue here is that you are obsessed with me, my life, my marriage and my husband.

True or false?
grin grin

Give me just ONE good reason why a stud like crackhaus should be obsessed with anything that has to do with you? grin
Just ONE, I dare you.
Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Accept My Wife's Good Advices?" by Ewuro4: 8:44am On Jan 20, 2017
Happy wife, Happy life.

You just can't go wrong with those two words.... "Yes Dear" she'll move the world for you grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Ladies Fake Virginity? / Have You Seen This Photo Of A Nigerian Woman Who Had A Set Of Twins, Twice? / Have I Damaged My Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.