Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. (2384 Views)

When A Neighbour Rejects That Christmas Chicken / TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' / Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by easterwick(m): 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
Junia:

Lies
A real Christian doesn't hate the people in darkness

no be lie my brother
do you go to church?
What is the name of ur church?
Do they quote epistle of paul?
If paul hate the kingdom of dark then churches all over the world hate the dark this is not their fault it is the spirit that testify
the spirit [serpent,satan] is kingdom is divided how to identified serpentine doctrine they hate sarcrificion of blood to images and called it idolatry and says ones not to do anything with those practicing this, this is very wrong
Idolatry is describe by jesus christ by loving one's life in this sinful world and can lead to death
how do you love one life by praying for the protection of one's life and laying curses on anyone after ur life,blessing etc this is the main sin leading to death that apostle john warn of
anyone find or accept this doctrine knowly or unknowly will be kept by the natural grace of God [jesus christ] john also identified this by saying christ dies for the sins of the wholeworld including muslim,idolaters,any religion and his sin will be growing gradually and he or she will dies in it
only person who came from above and really know the true father is jesus christ
everyone call God,God but know one really knows him
there is a big problem in everybody[creation] it is the serpent in us
she will not allow us to do the will of God except one is born again of the spirit and this will lead to end time tribulation and you must FALL AWAY[\color] from church if you dont then you are in captivity as in by revelation you start raining or shouting FIRE on darkness through my father, my father
i know you can not understand cuz u must suffer for longtime you must surrender everything and be alone with ur faith only faith shall you live if you listen to anyone you are gone but though you will get everything like land,family etc back cuz satan will seize everything then you shall really see and hear ur eye will be open and ear will be open and you will see the work of christ and work of man like paul in the bible
you will truly know that christ is the only way and you must love ur enemies less they kill you and put u in grave u cannot come back to this earth till christ will come
am telling you what i have experience in brief that we are devil,satan or evil but only your good to the needy,those hospital less privilege to everybody any religion that will help us nothing at all, if boast of ur self in christ my brother i tell you the truth you are in great deception cause if u see what is going on around you,church and in your house my brother you will CRY and really know why pastors,prophet of God are coveting,comitting aldultry but they dont know it
[color=#990000]dear brother church is the wide road

dont glory at all for he that think he knows something has not learn how he taught to have learn, less he would have pluck his two eyes and give it to apostle paul so he will enter life blind than enter hell seeing
Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
easterwick:

no be lie my brother
do you go to church?
What is the name of ur church?
Do they quote epistle of paul?
If paul hate the kingdom of dark then churches all over the world hate the dark this is not their fault it is the spirit that testify
the spirit [serpent,satan] is kingdom is divided how to identified serpentine doctrine they hate sarcrificion of blood to images and called it idolatry and says ones not to do anything with those practicing this, this is very wrong
Idolatry is describe by jesus christ by loving one's life in this sinful world and can lead to death
how do you love one life by praying for the protection of one's life and laying curses on anyone after ur life,blessing etc this is the main sin leading to death that apostle john warn of
anyone find or accept this doctrine knowly or unknowly will be kept by the natural grace of God [jesus christ] john also identified this by saying christ dies for the sins of the wholeworld including muslim,idolaters,any religion and his sin will be growing gradually and he or she will dies in it
only person who came from above and really know the true father is jesus christ
everyone call God,God but know one really knows him
there is a big problem in everybody[creation] it is the serpent in us
she will not allow us to do the will of God except one is born again of the spirit and this will lead to end time tribulation and you must FALL AWAY[\color] from church if you dont then you are in captivity as in by revelation you start raining or shouting FIRE on darkness through my father, my father
i know you can not understand cuz u must suffer for longtime you must surrender everything and be alone with ur faith only faith shall you live if you listen to anyone you are gone but though you will get everything like land,family etc back cuz satan will seize everything then you shall really see and hear ur eye will be open and ear will be open and you will see the work of christ and work of man like paul in the bible
you will truly know that christ is the only way and you must love ur enemies less they kill you and put u in grave u cannot come back to this earth till christ will come
am telling you what i have experience in brief that we are devil,satan or evil but only your good to the needy,those hospital less privilege to everybody any religion that will help us nothing at all, if boast of ur self in christ my brother i tell you the truth you are in great deception cause if u see what is going on around you,church and in your house my brother you will CRY and really know why pastors,prophet of God are coveting,comitting aldultry but they dont know it
[color=#990000]dear brother church is the wide road

dont glory at all for he that think he knows something has not learn how he taught to have learn, less he would have pluck his two eyes and give it to apostle paul so he will enter life blind than enter hell seeing

Too much talking doesnt bring justification
Where did Paul say he hates the kingdom of darkness ??
And i realise you keep saying Church .. Church ...
Every Christian must be noble, we don't accept anything until it is in line with God's word.
So personally, i learn the word for myself
Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by easterwick(m): 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
Junia:

Every Christian must be noble, we don't accept anything until it is in line with God's word.
where did paul hates d kingdom of darkness?
You see why i always say christians are blind
google paul vs diana or artemis and see how the problem started in act
if you cannot see what is going on in the bible how can you discern spiritual things happening around you
you are not married right that means you have not been sealed
when you hear me crying her[church] you think i dont know what am saying
paul is ride by a woman which he set fire on but she controls him
when you hear me say paul it does nt means paul is not an apostle but he is false why because he condermn and he is judgemental so all pastors,prophets who twist his letters to their benefit is false,condermn and judgemental too and been control by their woman wife that is the spirit at work in human being and it is through (sex)
i will not talk much with you cuz there is no way you can know but remember only the truth can set you free so if you and i dont have the Truth forget it our faith is nothing
when one die and find out you worship false God you are gone
i alway say this all christians are already raptured but they can not see this they will continue normal way till death
Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
easterwick:

where did paul hates d kingdom of darkness?
You see why i always say christians are blind
google paul vs dianna and see how the problem started in act
if you cannot see what is going in the bible how can you see spiritual things happening around you
you are not married right that means you have not been sealed
when you hear me crying her[church] you think i dont know what am saying
paul is ride by a woman which he set fire on
when you hear me say paul it does nt means paul is not an apostle but he is false why because he condermn and he is judgemental so all pastors,prophets who twist his letters is false,condermn and judgemental too and been control by their woman wife that is the spirit at work in human being and it is through (sex)
i will not talk much with you cuz there is no way you can know but remember only the truth can set you free so if you and i dont have the Truth forget it our faith is nothing
when one die and find out you worship false God you are gone
i alway say this all christians are already raptured but they can not see this they will continue normal way till death

You are just uttering thing you have heard or just using your brain. Bring up scriptures. If not, don't argue. Why should i google Paul vs Dianna, is it in the Bible ?? Can't people make up their own stories ?? . You think i am moved by every wind of doctrine errr, then i am the wrong target. I read the Bible and understand it by the help of the Holy Spirit and not lean by my understanding.
You see you couldn't bring up any scripture concerning Paul hating the kingdom of darkness ??
If you can't back anything with scriptures, just keep it to yourself.
#I Love You ... but
#God Loves You More
Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by easterwick(m): 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
Act19:1-41
goddess of moon-idolatry-witchcraft=kingdom of darkness=pagans even the muslim
goddess of sun-idolatry-witchcraft=kingdom of light=christianity-sunday
this two cannot love each other
they have the same mind "hatred" [women]
hold your bible
read books not prosperity books and ways to kill your enemies,spiritual husband books
but book written of old
men who seek to know the truth, there are lost gospel some are online they all speak about jesus
or have you heard that it is christ that is the Author of bible?
The canonical four gospel are acknownledge to him by church fathers
so whoever want to learned will sit down and search for further
but if you are comfortable with your bible and your doctrine in church is a very nice thing since the whole world is waiting to see how the son of man will come so
seduction stand
Note
whoever worship the wrong jesus is idolatry
Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by damesilver(m): 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
frank317:

hmmm, this makes sense... thanks

You welcome, sir.
Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by eventtinz(m): 6:27am On Sep 19, 2018
we will let this one slide by assuming its mere metaphoric comparison.

frank317:
I often wonder if who ever gave this law was in his right senses when he gave such order. And to think that it was directly from a supposed intelligent, all knowing creator.

Humans can be good. Humans can be very good to each other, but it is plain impossible for anyone to love his neighbour as himself.

A man can make wonderful sacrifices for his neighbor, but no one can love any other as himself. Once that is done his sole purpose for being a human has been defeated.

Loving ur neighbour as ur self means treating everyone u see equally as urself. How is this possible? People, for some reason prefer some people more than the others. People evaluate others and decide how to interact with them based on perceived good or bad responses. People avoid pain and choose pleasure and loving ur neighbor as urself defeats this principle. If u love everyone as urself, u will be defenceless, and sort of stupid.

If everyone loves his neighbour as himself, there will be no competition, and everyone will act like a zombie. Given the need for survival, it is not possible for anyone to love his neighbour as himself.

Why will the creator give such a dumb law? Did he actually expect anyone to carry it out or was it just for the sake of it?

Ok, now that not even a single person out of billions of his creations has ever actually loved his neighbor as himself, does this creator feel like a failure for giving such law?

Or does anyone this it's possible for we naturally selfish beings to love our neighbours as ourselves?
Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by eventtinz(m): 6:41am On Sep 19, 2018
Let me tell you the things that are in line with god's word in the bible...genocide,sparing the lives of young virgin girls for sex slaves during the genocide of neighboring nations,grabbing their lands,taking of slaves,Thou shall not covet(you must not even THINK of having your rich neighbors things,patriarchy,incest,stoning of witches,Homosexuals and adulterers (only the women)animal and Human sacrifice ( as seen in the scapegoating of jesus)WAS GOD LESS INTELLIGENT AT THAT TIME OR THIS ARE JUST THE THOUGHT OF MEN
will you accept all this things as they are in line with god's word...everyone reads this holy books ,dont claim you know something we dont.

Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by eventtinz(m): 6:46am On Sep 19, 2018
or even turn the other cheek

omofolabo6642:
do you love each of your neighbours as much as you love yourself? do you love your enemies aka those out to get you as much as you love yourself?
Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by frank317: 7:41am On Sep 19, 2018
eventtinz:
Let me tell you the things that are in line with god's word in the bible...genocide,sparing the lives of young virgin girls for sex slaves during the genocide of neighboring nations,grabbing their lands,taking of slaves,Thou shall not covet(you must not even THINK of having your rich neighbors things,patriarchy,incest,stoning of witches,Homosexuals and adulterers (only the women)animal and Human sacrifice ( as seen in the scapegoating of jesus)WAS GOD LESS INTELLIGENT AT THAT TIME OR THIS ARE JUST THE THOUGHT OF MEN
will you accept all this things as they are in line with god's word...everyone reads this holy books ,dont claim you know something we dont.

Its clear... Even God does not love his neighbours as himself.

According to the bible myths... War started in Gods own backyard between him and the Angels he created.

He sent them to earth where they will be tormenting and manipulating humans. Then relax in his comfy heaven and asked troubled humans to love their neighbours as themselves.

Well, someone already explained his definition of love.. Its just a brutal one.
Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:49am On Sep 19, 2018
You amuse me. What a mentality!
Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:03am On Sep 19, 2018
frank317:

i dont care who it is meant for... its just not possible

With the arm of flesh it is truly impossible, but with the Spirit of Christ(the Spirit of true love) all things are possible.
Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by frank317: 9:08am On Sep 19, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

With the arm of flesh it is truly impossible, but with the Spirit of Christ(the Spirit of true love) all things are possible.

Do u have the spirit of Christ? Do u actually love your neighbors as u love urself?

If there is a sound of gun shot in a mall, will u suddenly ensure u carry everyone along before u run?
Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by daremiarchs(m): 11:10am On Sep 19, 2018
And now I'm confused, Coward and Brave Atheists?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why I Dont Believe In "Miracles" from supposed "men of God"!! / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Seeing Yourself In The Village. / Abortion Should Be Made Legal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.