Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

When Doubt Becomes The Only Answer You Need... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Doubt Becomes The Only Answer You Need... (471 Views)

Why Is It That Your Banker Friends Will Answer You Every Question Except That Of / Ask Me Anything And I Will Answer You / Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Doubt Becomes The Only Answer You Need... by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
One thing is certain, I didn't create this topic to seek advice. Think of it as my most personal musings.

I've dated this particular girl for over a year now. I'm really not the type who commits in a relationship; yet being grounded by one chick is all I dream of. We've been good.

Over the past weekend, things got really awry between us and this unsettling silence would hang over our once-playful conversation. So, wanting to know where we stood, I asked for a meet on Saturday and stated plainly that I needed her to say if she'd want us to continue or breakup.

I never dreamt we would end. So even at that point I was hoping she wouldn't opt for the later. For minutes on end, she kept moping and trying to make up her mind. I got frustrated, kissed her, and left. Hours later, she called saying how she loved me and would rather we continued.

I love her, yes. Still, her doubt was all the answer I needed. She wasn't sure she needed us anymore. That doubt was all the answer I needed.
Re: When Doubt Becomes The Only Answer You Need... by Wiseman007(m): 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
OK naa
Re: When Doubt Becomes The Only Answer You Need... by ammyluv2002(f): 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
Give her a second chance na...#JustSaying
Re: When Doubt Becomes The Only Answer You Need... by Khd95(m): 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
Wehdone sir
Re: When Doubt Becomes The Only Answer You Need... by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Give her a second chance na...#JustSaying

Not so sure of my feelings for her right now. I get over people too quickly.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Funny Moment / What To Do If She Has A Boyfriend / Must Read For Every Couple!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.