Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Woman Has Intercourse With Male S3x Doll, Narrates Her Experience(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Has Intercourse With Male S3x Doll, Narrates Her Experience(photos) (8531 Views)

If You Are Thinking Of Doing P0RN See My Experience PHOTOS / Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) / Bride Shares Her Touching Life Experience (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Has Intercourse With Male S3x Doll, Narrates Her Experience(photos) by Realsmarttzy(m): 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2017

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER /INSTAGRAM via @REALSMARTTZY

A woman has revealed in detail what it is like to sleep with a male S3x doll.
S3x columnist Karley Sciortino, 31, gave her review of her 20-minute session with Gabriel as she tested out the dolls ‘ skills for a documentary about male S3x dolls.

The experiment aimed to test the notion that only men could have intercourse with a S3x doll because women were thought to need an emotional attachment.

A 5ft 9in silicone doll such as Gabriel costs about £5,000,Miror UK reports. Karley, a S3x columnist for Vogue and Vice from New York, described the organ as very life like with real pubic hair, a hard inside and soft outer layer.
I feel like I am on a Tinder date.It feels weird because it is so lifelike but it enters this space which feels uncomfortable.

“It feels like a real person who can’t respond to you.”She is filmed kissing the doll in her underwear and then having intercourse with it.
“It feels absolutely indistinguishable from a real person except that I am completely in control.

“You can’t have this experience having S3x with a real person.”

DO CHECK OUT MY BLOG http://celebrityvibez.com FOR LATEST GISTS, CELEBRITY GOSSIPS AND MORE
Re: Woman Has Intercourse With Male S3x Doll, Narrates Her Experience(photos) by Chuknovski(m): 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Woman Has Intercourse With Male S3x Doll, Narrates Her Experience(photos) by Khd95(m): 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
Wehdone masad
Re: Woman Has Intercourse With Male S3x Doll, Narrates Her Experience(photos) by EWAagoyin(m): 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
hopes he can suck ur nipppples and clit too.... ode

5 Likes

Re: Woman Has Intercourse With Male S3x Doll, Narrates Her Experience(photos) by CoolFreeday(m): 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
OK.
Re: Woman Has Intercourse With Male S3x Doll, Narrates Her Experience(photos) by femolacqua(m): 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
Just some weird people trying some weird stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Has Intercourse With Male S3x Doll, Narrates Her Experience(photos) by Codes151(m): 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
Women!!! Men's problems since the beginning of time! Never never satisfied!
Re: Woman Has Intercourse With Male S3x Doll, Narrates Her Experience(photos) by coolebux(m): 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
This whole sh*t started from fingering to carrots to bananas to cucumber to Love Machine.

Now these species have gotten themselves a s3x doll all in a bid to stay without men.

If only these subs can buy them i-phones, take them to clubs or betterstill answer their numerous childish prayers in the form of requesting from us.

90% of women are just children.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Has Intercourse With Male S3x Doll, Narrates Her Experience(photos) by vitalisdiho(m): 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hooey words
Re: Woman Has Intercourse With Male S3x Doll, Narrates Her Experience(photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
I love when I can actually massage a woman's breasts while having sex with her, I don't think the doll has that luxury to offer
Re: Woman Has Intercourse With Male S3x Doll, Narrates Her Experience(photos) by franklynsunny(m): 1:09am On Jan 17, 2017
Thank God u no u jus wasted ur money

2 Likes

Re: Woman Has Intercourse With Male S3x Doll, Narrates Her Experience(photos) by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 17, 2017
Codes151:
Women!!! Men's problems since the beginning of time! Never never satisfied!
When a female sez doll was invented, you were excited and mocked women. Now that a make one is made, you are pained. Com'on bro. grin

6 Likes

Re: Woman Has Intercourse With Male S3x Doll, Narrates Her Experience(photos) by AceDomino(m): 1:48am On Jan 17, 2017
Girls will be imagining this oooo....... Hippopotamus jesu
Re: Woman Has Intercourse With Male S3x Doll, Narrates Her Experience(photos) by matrix199(m): 5:59am On Jan 17, 2017
"If e no be panadol, e no fit be like panadol"

But then, this generation has made God regret destroying Sodom and Gomorra. We've made that city look too decent.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Has Intercourse With Male S3x Doll, Narrates Her Experience(photos) by policy12: 6:33am On Jan 17, 2017
Sodom and Gomorrah seem to be saint compare to this pervert generation.

Anyway in another word she is.....

1 Like

Re: Woman Has Intercourse With Male S3x Doll, Narrates Her Experience(photos) by bitchcrafts: 6:37am On Jan 17, 2017
lol
Re: Woman Has Intercourse With Male S3x Doll, Narrates Her Experience(photos) by Antoeni(m): 6:38am On Jan 17, 2017
He can't cheat on you

2 Likes

Re: Woman Has Intercourse With Male S3x Doll, Narrates Her Experience(photos) by Mikylopez(f): 8:15am On Jan 17, 2017
I'm wondering if the trumpet is faulty or something......... why will some need a intimacy gadget? d fùcking doll can't touch me in places i want nau... dz is jes crazy though

2 Likes

Re: Woman Has Intercourse With Male S3x Doll, Narrates Her Experience(photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 17, 2017
Mikylopez:
I'm wondering if the trumpet is faulty or something......... why will some need a intimacy gadget? d fùcking doll can't touch me in places i want nau... dz is jes crazy though

Places like New York, Santiago, and Zurich? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Woman Has Intercourse With Male S3x Doll, Narrates Her Experience(photos) by Codes151(m): 9:36am On Jan 17, 2017
SirJeffry:
When a female sez doll was invented, you were excited and mocked women. Now that a make one is made, you are pained. Com'on bro. grin
lol!! But I wasn't excited! Then that one has no side effect on the physical nature of the organ! For women, a toy with big cassava can cause a very big problem later when time reach for getting serz o
Re: Woman Has Intercourse With Male S3x Doll, Narrates Her Experience(photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 17, 2017
angry
Re: Woman Has Intercourse With Male S3x Doll, Narrates Her Experience(photos) by bamangar: 10:03am On Jan 17, 2017
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Woman Has Intercourse With Male S3x Doll, Narrates Her Experience(photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 17, 2017
That is repulsive and sad... I couldn't read it. It must be like sleeping with a dead body. It's insanity, I don't care how forward we think we are being.

The feel of a warm strong man's arms around you. The smell of his natural musky scent. The feel of his stubble when he kisses you. The touch of his warm breath on your neck. His tight grip around your waist. Omg these lovehandles were craved to fit his hands. Then for him to bless you with a son or daughter, half of himself. *sighs* Thank you God for the men in our lives.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Has Intercourse With Male S3x Doll, Narrates Her Experience(photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 17, 2017
Mikylopez:

This is leading to artificial intelligence, soon the doll with move and communicate.
Re: Woman Has Intercourse With Male S3x Doll, Narrates Her Experience(photos) by iamDaisy(f): 10:47am On Jan 17, 2017
Yummy shocked
Re: Woman Has Intercourse With Male S3x Doll, Narrates Her Experience(photos) by ToyePayne05(m): 11:41am On Jan 17, 2017
Nonsense

traffic update - www.trafficator.ng
Re: Woman Has Intercourse With Male S3x Doll, Narrates Her Experience(photos) by Royalseed20(m): 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lets count to 1000. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50. Am just kidding.... you scrolled faster than usain bolt running. lol.
Re: Woman Has Intercourse With Male S3x Doll, Narrates Her Experience(photos) by donshady(m): 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
You see?
Re: Woman Has Intercourse With Male S3x Doll, Narrates Her Experience(photos) by mrbells: 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
36 Sex Positions Everyone Should Try in Their Lifetime(Part 1)
See here(Photos)>>http://myfriendshare.com/blogs/entertainment/417-36-sex-positions-everyone-should-try-in-their-lifetime-part-1

Re: Woman Has Intercourse With Male S3x Doll, Narrates Her Experience(photos) by shaggy007(m): 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
femolacqua:
Just some weird people trying some weird stuff.

Ah swear!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Spent Five Days In Her Male Friends House. / See What A Lady Posted On Facebook, Are They Lesbians? (photo) / ‘I Want To Become A P0rn Star’ , Slay Queen Declares Uploads Nudde Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.