Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? (28997 Views)

I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life / Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? / How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by snowblaq(f): 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
frankloloko:
ok bro do you know the amount is going to cost me ? My problem is sleeping so because I was scared of dropping weight I started eating more than three square meal a day . When people started noticing it , that my head got bigger and my lips . I became scared and I had to eat less but still yet my head is still big with more fat on my chicks .other part body is normal . I also used multivatims for close to three months non stop . I went to different hospital they said I should get enough sleep to get my body balance back n some make fun wit it . I've been sleeping on my own but it's normally from 4am and I don't get more than 5hours and I am not even thinking . I will like to go for different test and see . Pls let me know the price if you've any idea . Thank you .
....please check your blood pressure first
Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by frankloloko: 7:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
Osinitu:
This guy is not serious......dey mumu yourself
my guy listen , Mumu waiting ? Hiv patients drop weight , they've series of problem and they hardly go one month without sickness . I am not sick . My problem started when I googled about hiv and me I love women and I can't sell my fathers house for them . Do you hear ? I suffering from anxiety . This is making it 13months not sick and didn't drop any weight , Shey Na so hiv dey do Na him people dey fear am ?
Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by frankloloko: 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
snowblaq:
....please check your blood pressure first
snowwhite . I do that everyday and my weight please do you need chocolate or you've got bad teeth already ? I am a fan . I love your profile pic you're a queen !!!

1 Like

Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by frankloloko: 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
haywire07:
Psychiatric test ...asin madness precisely
from experience ?
Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by frankloloko: 11:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
fellis:
Am so sorry for the difficulties you are currently facing. Please accept my sympathy.

But listen carefully, if you have HIV, the only thing that can stop all these conditions you are suffering from is Anti retroviral drugs. Am sorry but that is the truth. The drugs will suppress the virus that is causing these conditions and boost your immune system and you will feel much better and healthier.

I know this is something you might not want to hear but you need to go for an HIV test. Just do it. It is not the end of the world please. You can live till your nineties if you diligently take your ARV drugs but if you don't take them and HIV is there then living till even 50 years might be impossible coupled with the money you will waste on treating all the conditions the HIV will bring up when simple ARV can prevent them.

You can take the test and keep the result to yourself while doing your best to prevent infecting others.

I wish you the best sincerely from the bottom of my heart.
destiny killer . 13 months after you want to compare me to death with hiv when I am
Not dropping weight or sick . Take it .

1 Like

Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by frankloloko: 11:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
ajuwarhodes:

Lol
you that has been living with hiv and you come here to do lol . Just like felis your friend . I reject it . You might bleeped all your life from primary Six . Continue .

Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by frankloloko: 12:49am On Jan 21, 2017
fellis:
Am so sorry for the difficulties you are currently facing. Please accept my sympathy.

But listen carefully, if you have HIV, the only thing that can stop all these conditions you are suffering from is Anti retroviral drugs. Am sorry but that is the truth. The drugs will suppress the virus that is causing these conditions and boost your immune system and you will feel much better and healthier.

I know this is something you might not want to hear but you need to go for an HIV test. Just do it. It is not the end of the world please. You can live till your nineties if you diligently take your ARV drugs but if you don't take them and HIV is there then living till even 50 years might be impossible coupled with the money you will waste on treating all the conditions the HIV will bring up when simple ARV can prevent them.

You can take the test and keep the result to yourself while doing your best to prevent infecting others.

I wish you the best sincerely from the bottom of my heart.
my immune system is fighting hiv and your immune system was the referee ? Then by 1am they're done and I will sleep . The next day they continue ? Lol . Ugandan girl .
Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 21, 2017
frankloloko:
destiny killer . 13 months after you want to compare me to death with hiv when I am
Not dropping weight or sick . Take it .

Stop quoting me abeg you this confused person.

You are just desperately seeking attention with this your mumu thread, you are not even serious at all.

1 Like

Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by frankloloko: 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
fellis:

Stop quoting me abeg you this confused person.

You are just desperately seeking attention with this your mumu thread, you are not even serious at all.
you're mouthed . I pity people around you . So if someone cannot sleep it's hiv ? I pity your family , I swear . Your mouth could have caused them a lot . My body is fighting hiv and from 1am they will let me sleep to continue the next day ..lol . As your walking there is a lot going on your body that doesn't affect sleep . Watch your mouth . You need to be mouth job on your puna to reset your brain .
Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by ajuwarhodes(f): 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
[quote author=frankloloko post=52989851]you that has been living with hiv and you come here to do lol . Just like felis your friend . I reject it . You might bleeped all your life from primary Six . Continue .[/quote

I hope ur torn tongue is all healed up by now,and ur big head nko?honestly I pity ur condition. U are so pained so much that my " lol"means something hurtful to u.pls don't send me mails again, I heard one can get infected thru email too
Lol
Lol
Lol(10000000000000x)
U shld be the one to hug transformer .
Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by frankloloko: 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
[quote author=ajuwarhodes post=53014484][/quote]ive come and die . Where is genbuhari . This lady claiming that her frnd is hiv plus and her man lives abroad wants to kill me with laugh . So if you sleep late it's hiv ? Come and go . If you die . Straight to hell and you've been living in hell in Nigeria . This life is not fair at all . Come and go again . Ok bye .
Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by frankloloko: 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
[quote author=ajuwarhodes post=53014484][/quote]chief and living with hiv without ARV . I pity you .
Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by sheeda995(f): 10:54am On Feb 20, 2017
Please I think you should just do the HIV test, I think after that no matter the result, your problem will be lessen. Reading through your post,I discover that your problem may be a psychological one. Do you know what Psychosomatic illness is?I think you are having that, and as well some phobia..To permanently solve your problem, you need to both solve eradicate the psychological and the physical aspect of it, start by doing HIV test, then later follow up. You've lived/living a very unhealthy lifestyle, try and quit alcohol to stop further damage of your system. When you have done that, you can incorporate some daily exercise into your lifestyle, that will help you to sleep better as well as calm your nerves. As for your weight problem, I think you should stop taking self medicated drugs including the vitamins you are taking, opt for natural vitamin instead, the reason why you have more fat in your head region maybe genetic, but hidden due to the fact that non of them have been overweigh before, try to eat more vegetables, quit sugar, take in natural fruit juice, stop eating processed foods etc, you will see that naturally you will become happy
Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by frankloloko: 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
sheeda995:
Please I think you should just do the HIV test, I think after that no matter the result, your problem will be lessen. Reading through your post,I discover that your problem may be a psychological one. Do you know what Psychosomatic illness is?I think you are having that, and as well some phobia..To permanently solve your problem, you need to both solve eradicate the psychological and the physical aspect of it, start by doing HIV test, then later follow up. You've lived/living a very unhealthy lifestyle, try and quit alcohol to stop further damage of your system. When you have done that, you can incorporate some daily exercise into your lifestyle, that will help you to sleep better as well as calm your nerves. As for your weight problem, I think you should stop taking self medicated drugs including the vitamins you are taking, opt for natural vitamin instead, the reason why you have more fat in your head region maybe genetic, but hidden due to the fact that non of them have been overweigh before, try to eat more vegetables, quit sugar, take in natural fruit juice, stop eating processed foods etc, you will see that naturally you will become happy
ty . God bless
Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by sheeda995(f): 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
frankloloko:
ty . God bless
you are welcome
Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 02, 2019
Such delightful. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Waist Pains Early In The Morning After Getting Up From Bed. / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 / Banned Drugs In Nigerian Market (procold!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.