Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,108 members, 7,835,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students (32653 Views)

Fateema Ganduje And Ajibola Ajimobi Are A Non-virtuous Couple – Kwankwaso / Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans / Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by sammyj: 11:20am On Jan 17, 2017
Story for the God!!!!! cheesy grin shocked grin grin
RetroBoy:

Is she responsible for her father's utterances?
She had handled the whole thing in the most mature and sensible way with her reply, and you're still shouting about judgement.
And it is POSTERITY, not PROSPERITY.
Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by Emassive(m): 11:21am On Jan 17, 2017
Constituted Generation...lol
Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by samsam2019: 11:24am On Jan 17, 2017
So this girl has more sense than her fsther
Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by Alonu(m): 11:24am On Jan 17, 2017
I expect more from Nairalanders abeg. Obviously the girl in the instagram picture wasnt Ajimobis daughter, she just happened to bear the same surname and aired her own opinion. Saharareporters obviously in their usual way didnt post the complete video of what happened that day with Ajimobi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-aooMMzg_A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zka831Sg0f8

4 Likes

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by donbrowser(m): 11:39am On Jan 17, 2017
Jarizod:
Something wey u suppose don talk earlier.. Ladokites don finish her life for WhatsApp groups..zero chill

My own be say make ur Papa open our school else the thunder wey go faya am go come from Jerusalem angry

Beautiful shindren btw smiley
Those Ladokites are gentle oh
This shitt can't happen in Lasu
Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by Zullyat: 11:43am On Jan 17, 2017
She posted it, why did she later make her page private, she's coming to form holy when she can't stand what she started, ko ti mo Nkan kan

1 Like

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by cptjacksparrow: 11:47am On Jan 17, 2017
Jarizod:

Boda Lalasticlal..mu Femi4 wa..he dosent even have little respect for CONSTITUTED AUTHORITY grin
Tell femi4, that's not ur real face in McAngel's voice.
Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 17, 2017
cptjacksparrow:
Tell fe.mi4, that's not ur real face in McAngel's voice.

Lol cheesy
Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by Engrkay11(m): 12:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
Na fear grip am ! Fear of the oppressed masses is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by logica(m): 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
Zullyat:
She posted it, why did she later make her page private, she's coming to form holy when she can't stand what she started, ko ti mo Nkan kan
How do you know she posted it?

2 Likes

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
Africanpoint:
OK PM me on whatsapp 07058142544

Alright
Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by brojoshua: 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
That is good of you, and be a good daughter and not a big or bad mouthed one.
Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by Mayflowa(m): 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nixiepie:
So who owns the acct ?.....

Btw lovely twins

They only know how to take care of themselves. Such a selfish and greedy world we live in!
Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
sammyj:
See Gobe!!! angry shocked shocked angry angry undecided What about what your father said especially when he ordered the arrest and detention of one of the student. Prosperity will judge you people. Further, if Awolowo had been this crazy like this our present leaders, majority of this so called leaders would have been nonentities!!!!

PROSPERITY BAWO
Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by zomby(m): 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
@ Ajibola Abiola Ajimobi Ajayi

I wonder what course your daddy studied...because his senseless behavior reminds me of a secondary school dropout.
I am embarrassed by his lack of leadership skills, common sense and decency of an adult...He represents the type of leaders we do not want in Nigeria; a great example of a senseless greedy pig...

Ajibola, tell your daddy that he has to first respect himself, give respect before asking for respect

God will punish every one of you leaders that turned out country upside down.

1 Like

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by mapet: 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
Alonu:
I expect more from Nairalanders abeg. Obviously the girl in the instagram picture wasnt Ajimobis daughter, she just happened to bear the same surname and aired her own opinion. Saharareporters obviously in their usual way didnt post the complete video of what happened that day with Ajimobi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-aooMMzg_A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zka831Sg0f8

Social media has not been fair on Gov. Ajimobi, going by this video. How come it was the cut part that was let loose to go viral and not the whole thing. From these two videos, it showed that the matter was even resolved right on the spot and they all "made up"

2 Likes

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by Alonu(m): 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
My point Exactly!!!
mapet:

Social media has not been fair on Gov. Ajimobi, going by this video. How come it was the cut part that was let loose to go viral and not the whole thing. From these two videos, it showed that the matter was even resolved right on the spot and they all "made up"

1 Like

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by Alonu(m): 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
Your monicker speaks for itself, just talk carelessly no basis no proof.
zomby:
@ Ajibola Abiola Ajimobi Ajayi

I wonder what course your daddy studied...because his senseless behavior reminds me of a secondary school dropout.
I am embarrassed by his lack of leadership skills, common sense and decency of an adult...He represents the type of leaders we do not want in Nigeria; a great example of a senseless greedy pig...

Ajibola, tell your daddy that he has to first respect himself, give respect before asking for respect

God will punish every one of you leaders that turned out country upside down.

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by teebell999(m): 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
omoashy:
Ajibola Ajimobi, one of the daughters of the Oyo State governor, Senator Abiola Ajimobi, has denied being the writer of a post published on Instagram wherein she lashed out and labelled students of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomosho as “Generation of mannerless children.”

Governor Ajimobi’s daughter, Ajibola, was said to have, on January 15, 2017, labelled the protesting students “Generation of Mannerless Children” on her Instagram page.

The said post, which was in apparent reaction to the students’ outburst on January 9, read:
“Generation of Mannerless children, they don’t respect their parents , how will they respect the Constitution,” the governor’s daughter said in apparent reaction to the students’ outburst on January 9.

Two hours ago, Ajibola, who is a new mother of twins posted on her Instagram page:

“My attention has been drawn to a series of publications on social media and the internet at large, which claim that I, Mrs Ajibola Ajayi (formerly known as Miss Ajibola Abiola-Ajimobi) “lambasted” and “lashed out” at LAUTECH students calling them “a manner less generation … on my instagram page”.

I wish to state that this story is completely false. It is a malicious publication willfully targeted at maligning and marring my character. This is an example of irresponsible journalism that has now incited hatred and violence against my husband, my children and myself. Over the last 48 hours my reputation has been tarnished and my family and I have been subjected to cyber bullying and harassment. I have also received threats of violence as well as limitless insults as a result of this false publication.
This has now spiraled out of control hence I feel the need to publicly address it since I have received numerous calls from various people, including friends, family members, colleagues and clients.

I wish to further state that the instagram page referred to as “conceited_csj” through which it was alleged that I made the purported statement does not belong to me. Having once been a student myself, I am sympathetic to the plight of the LAUTECH students and empathize with them.

It is unfair that people would publish stories without establishing the authenticity or verifying the truthfulness of the stories they are publishing.

Lastly, I would like to reiterate that this false story, and the resulting negative comments on various social media platforms have brought my husband and I enormous distress.
Thank you.” (sic)

LAUTECH students had on January 9 protested the continued closure of the university since June last year.
The Oyo governor, whose state jointly owns the university, miffed by the outbursts of the protesting students, said the closure of the university for over 7 months was no big deal.
“Your school being locked for eight months is no big deal. Is your school the first to be locked, if this is how you will come to talk to me, go and do your worst, I dare you,” he said.

https://kemiashefonlovehaven..com.ng/2017/01/governor-ajimobis-daughter-cries-out-it.html

No be your fault!!
Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by zomby(m): 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
Alonu:
Your monicker speaks for itself, just talk carelessly no basis no proof.
My focus is simply on the video and what I know about this greedy man.

Pay attention to the way the governor careless handled himself and the situation, if you see nothing wrong here...I will suggest to have your head checked out.

Nigerians deserve a better leadership standards.

1 Like

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by CioAngels(f): 11:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
Too late to cry, your stealing father is the reason why there is No fund for the school. He should go into soakaway to bring back oyo people's money he stole. I don't blame you becos you did'nt know what it is to stay home for 8months becos you were schooled abroad with the stolen oyo people's common wealth. Your father thinks he is god, demanding for apology from the student while the mannerless daughter should apologise also to the students publicly. You are asked to deny but your advisers are fools to think they can play on the intelligence of Nigerian youth. The generation of mannerless leaders will continue to disgrace themselves in public. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by mikolo80: 5:31am On Jan 18, 2017
Nixiepie:
So who owns the acct ?.....

Btw lovely twins
how won't they be lovely. Having spent stolen billions on their head
Re: Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
there was once a school.it was named LAUTECH but he died a tragic death in 2010

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Will Not Be Standing As A Senator By June" - Edward Onoja (Video) / Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo / Legendary Harold Smith Speaks About Nigeria ‘hidden Agenda’.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.