Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" (20422 Views)

Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face 43rd Birthday (Photos) / “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids / Annie Idibia Prays To God, “let Me &tuface Die Same Day Together’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by omoashy: 4:09am On Jan 17, 2017
What was meant to be a late night post is displaying another side of Tuface Idibia’s wife, Annie that nobody knew existed.

Sharing a caricatured image of an old couple, Annie, mother of two and legally married wife of music sensation, Innocent Idibia, Tuface, wrote on social media:

“ I stared at this image for at least 15mins or even more... and realised I was tearing up.

The picture made me feel all "types of ways" And the love in my heart towards Innocent just tripled instantly.. I know we will grow old n die someday, but God please I want spend all my days with him, grow old with him and die beside him..next to him.. I can't Live if I have to do that without him.. I won't survive it! Life Without Him won't be worth it again.. Sad that When we grow old n grey, 1 of us will go before the other, but please can we at least grow very old together and GO together.. All of our kids n grandkids would have been all grown, graduates and well established by your grace lord.. so they will be fine..when we go. Amen. #Annie'sMidnightTots”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPV8etoAgF1/?taken-by=annieidibia1&hl=en

(sic)http://kemiashefonlovehaven..com.ng/2017/01/annie-idibia-prays-to-god-let-me-die.html

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by nawa4naija(m): 4:17am On Jan 17, 2017
which kain yeye prayer be dat sad sad

9 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by Nobody: 4:20am On Jan 17, 2017
Alright.. prophet shabalala says amen to that

9 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by Nobody: 4:49am On Jan 17, 2017
It's her wish.

Let God answer her prayers

Only if TuFace wants to die with her

17 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by buchai: 5:14am On Jan 17, 2017
tubaba looks deeper in that picture.... anyway you thought well may God grant your wish.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by PapaNnamdi: 5:34am On Jan 17, 2017
Na like dis tohto dike make noise for Twitter and IG about him husband, now na another story we dey hear,
Annie please STFU, and receive my 25gallons of fucccks so dat mod no go ban me

#repentantIDGAFmember

*modified

D guy above me, prepare for prison

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by psalmsjob: 6:47am On Jan 17, 2017
And go your separate ways I guessgrin

Be careful what you wish for my dear, those children should be of more concern to you now than 2baba.

No matter how old our children become they still need us or at least one of us at a time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by smardray(m): 7:02am On Jan 17, 2017
...shurrup....he's older dan u....even if u die togeda u wont b buried in d same place...grow sense anty....she no wan do widow at all at all

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 17, 2017
I pray your union last. But love is a funny thing.

One minute you want to die for that person the next minute that same person betray your love......and the next minute you find yourself wondering "was he/she really in love with me?"

I truly believe all human relationships are conditional and only God's love is unconditional. The only thing that comes close to unconditional love on this planet is the love between child and parent. And not all some are conditional as well.........you hear some parents saying, "you are a disappointment" you did this or that am disowning you."

All I am saying Madam Idibia is don't drown in the sea of love so deep that when the storm comes you ain't able to get out alive.

11 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by Nbote(m): 8:16am On Jan 17, 2017
LOL... because she knows dat there are plenty other Baby mamas waiting to take over from where she left so she'll rather they go together...

6 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by veekid(m): 9:20am On Jan 17, 2017
Annie already know who 2baba is; baba can't hold body

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by SweetLove0(f): 9:20am On Jan 17, 2017
amen
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by Adonis3: 9:20am On Jan 17, 2017
omoashy:
I can't Live if I have to do that without him.. I won't survive it! Life Without Him won't be worth it again..

LMAO.... If I hear grin grin

Make death show face first

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by MrGreenMavro: 9:21am On Jan 17, 2017
angry
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by CXLVII: 9:22am On Jan 17, 2017
Which one be die together again!

I just hate this death of a thing

Don't just want to believe that someday, I won't be able to have Goldberg and Cat-fish with a good waist to exhaust it on.

Really hurts

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by damiloladuke: 9:22am On Jan 17, 2017
THAT'S THE HEIGHT OF SELFISHNESS AND STUPIDITY
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by bettercreature(m): 9:23am On Jan 17, 2017
rokiatu:

One minute you want to die for that person the next minute that same person betray your love......and the next minute you find yourself wondering "was he/she really in love with me?"

I truly believe all human relationships are conditional and only God's love is unconditional. The only thing that comes close to unconditional love on this planet is the love between child and parent. And not all some are conditional as well.........you hear some parents saying, "you are a disappointment" you did this or that am disowning you."

All I am saying Madam Idibia is don't drown in the sea of love so deep that when the storm comes you ain't able to get out alive.

And what of those using their children for ritual or using their parent ? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by siegfried99(m): 9:23am On Jan 17, 2017
Hmmmn
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by martineverest(m): 9:24am On Jan 17, 2017
nigerian celebs and stupidity
keep deceiving urself while ur husband is busy oiling other engine

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by alaskido(m): 9:24am On Jan 17, 2017
What kind of a prayer is this. You want to die with Tu Face on the same day. How do you know Tu Face wants to die with you. This life wey dey sweet the guy. Are you scared if you die he will marry another woman in less than 2 months. Can you see that you are selfish. You just want him all to yourself. Who will help his fans now? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by Aburi001: 9:24am On Jan 17, 2017
Show I call this LOVE or LOST shocked shocked
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by jayAjoku(m): 9:24am On Jan 17, 2017
she doesn't want him tearing another woman's Puna grin after she's gone so she no want make only her waka go grin grin grin grin
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by Akan(m): 9:24am On Jan 17, 2017
Hope he's not playing around
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by lonelydora: 9:25am On Jan 17, 2017
Well, that's her wish. If wishes were horses....
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 17, 2017
rokiatu:

I'm enjoying the story. Please continue.
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by ceeethru(m): 9:27am On Jan 17, 2017
Best spouse ever!
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by Nixiepie(f): 9:27am On Jan 17, 2017
This one is obviously drunk in luv,mumu loff
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by megareal: 9:28am On Jan 17, 2017
I love my husband, but I don't pray to die with him. He is my senior, let him go there when he is old and get our mansion ready, I'll join him at a later date. grin grin

Btw, Annie, dis kind prayer should be done in your bedroom, everyday till you old. Not once on social media. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by adellam16(f): 9:28am On Jan 17, 2017
omoashy:
What was meant to be a late night post is displaying another side of Tuface Idibia’s wife, Annie that nobody knew existed.

Sharing a caricatured image of an old couple, Annie, mother of two and legally married wife of music sensation, Innocent Idibia, Tuface, wrote on social media:

“ I stared at this image for at least 15mins or even more... and realised I was tearing up.

The picture made me feel all "types of ways" And the love in my heart towards Innocent just tripled instantly.. I know we will grow old n die someday, but God please I want spend all my days with him, grow old with him and die beside him..next to him.. I can't Live if I have to do that without him.. I won't survive it! Life Without Him won't be worth it again.. Sad that When we grow old n grey, 1 of us will go before the other, but please can we at least grow very old together and GO together.. All of our kids n grandkids would have been all grown, graduates and well established by your grace lord.. so they will be fine..when we go. Amen. #Annie'sMidnightTots”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPV8etoAgF1/?taken-by=annieidibia1&hl=en

(sic)http://kemiashefonlovehaven..com.ng/2017/01/annie-idibia-prays-to-god-let-me-die.html

Imagine
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by ekanDamie: 9:29am On Jan 17, 2017
even if he impregnates ur mother.
Annie is one woman that likes sharing her man.
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by NegeduGrace(f): 9:29am On Jan 17, 2017
hmmm..so emotional I couldn't cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Infinix Signing Of Davido Ceremoney / Ini Edo At Dare To Dream Lagos Audition (lovely Photo) / Oge Okoye Stuns In Double Denim Ensembles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.