Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Annie Idibia Prays To God, “let Me &tuface Die Same Day Together’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Prays To God, “let Me &tuface Die Same Day Together’ (718 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God / Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orjikwe Celebrates Mothers Day Together / Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Prays To God, “let Me &tuface Die Same Day Together’ by mroop(m): 6:57am On Jan 17, 2017
Annie, mother of two and legally married wife
of music sensation, Innocent Idibia, Tuface posted the below photo on her social media and wrote ::

“ I stared at this image for at least 15mins or
even more... and realised I was tearing up.
The picture made me feel all "types of ways"
And the love in my heart towards Innocent just
tripled instantly.. I know we will grow old n die
someday, but God please I want spend all my
days with him, grow old with him and die
beside him..next to him..
I can't Live if I have to do that without him.. I
won't survive it! Life Without Him won't be
worth it again.. Sad that When we grow old n
grey, 1 of us will go before the other, but
please can we at least grow very old together
and GO together.. All of our kids n grandkids
would have been all grown, graduates
and well established by your grace lord.. so
they will be fine..when we go. Amen.
#Annie'sMidnightTots” (sic)

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/annie-idibia-prays-to-god-let-me-die.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: Annie Idibia Prays To God, “let Me &tuface Die Same Day Together’ by freakthingz(m): 7:02am On Jan 17, 2017
mtscheww her problem never born yet angry
Re: Annie Idibia Prays To God, “let Me &tuface Die Same Day Together’ by 4oyrsExperience(m): 7:02am On Jan 17, 2017
This is what happens when ur hubby's kondo is always upto d task....

Tink straight girl

Who will wanna leave a man dt mks her squirt evry nite tho!

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Prays To God, “let Me &tuface Die Same Day Together’ by OKorowanta: 7:04am On Jan 17, 2017
She is yarning puan.
Re: Annie Idibia Prays To God, “let Me &tuface Die Same Day Together’ by Khd95(m): 7:10am On Jan 17, 2017
Amen to ur prayers
Re: Annie Idibia Prays To God, “let Me &tuface Die Same Day Together’ by modelsms(m): 7:19am On Jan 17, 2017
So she doesn't consider the kids and want them to become orphans sharparly
Re: Annie Idibia Prays To God, “let Me &tuface Die Same Day Together’ by CaroLyner(f): 7:56am On Jan 17, 2017
Lol she doesnt want him to have other women after shes gone
Re: Annie Idibia Prays To God, “let Me &tuface Die Same Day Together’ by coolebux(m): 7:59am On Jan 17, 2017
When Annie is over 50+

When the older children of the Legend (Nino & co) will be vying for their inheritance

Call her and remind her of this infantile statement again

You'll blame yourself for lying against an innocent woman.
Re: Annie Idibia Prays To God, “let Me &tuface Die Same Day Together’ by Came: 10:23am On Jan 17, 2017
If na so your husband love you, he for no go dey give people belle when him hammer, he for just marry you straight.... Becareful what you wish for is the lesson to learn, because you only no your heart, you no no wetin dey another person heart.

(1) (Reply)

Meet TOP3 African Actresses With Biggest B00tie - See Full Pics! / Sarkodie Is The Most Arrogant Artiste In Ghana – Radio & TV Presenter Doreen Avi / New SSA, Mercy Johnson Shares Photo With Kogi State Governor And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.