Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" (20438 Views)

Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face 43rd Birthday (Photos) / “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids / Annie Idibia Prays To God, “let Me &tuface Die Same Day Together’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 9:29am On Jan 17, 2017
Annie Be Forming Like Their Marriage is All BLISS! smiley

Anyways, Welldone 2baba. cool

Tonto Dike, How Market?

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 17, 2017
Love-drunk! ...but wait o!
...una come 2geda?...

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 17, 2017
Hmm
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by Walecoker65(m): 9:30am On Jan 17, 2017
And:

So shall it be grin
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by iraborosasu: 9:31am On Jan 17, 2017
Okkkkkk undecided

Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 17, 2017
Which kind nonsense prayer be this? angry
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by cloudyskygrind(m): 9:35am On Jan 17, 2017
rokiatu:
I pray your union last. But love is a funny thing.

One minute you want to die for that person the next minute that same person betray your love......and the next minute you find yourself wondering "was he/she really in love with me?"

I truly believe all human relationships are conditional and only God's love is unconditional. The only thing that comes close to unconditional love on this planet is the love between child and parent. And not all some are conditional as well.........you hear some parents saying, "you are a disappointment" you did this or that am disowning you."

All I am saying Madam Idibia is don't drown in the sea of love so deep that when the storm comes you ain't able to get out alive.

very intelligently written!
Love is a beautiful thing, especially when it's still sparkling, but life occurrences have made me question the genuineness of the term 'true love', as you said, it only comes close to being 'true' between family members. One minute someone is deeply in love, the next minute they can't stand the mere sight of each other. I wish 2face and his wife the very best.

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by kcynho(m): 9:36am On Jan 17, 2017
F
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by bamangar: 9:36am On Jan 17, 2017
So cool

Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by YabaLeftist: 9:37am On Jan 17, 2017
Hmmm, that's a really possessive woman right there.
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by Zedoo(m): 9:38am On Jan 17, 2017
Haha this one no wan dey heaven look down see tuface dun kolobi another sister....
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by SandraDiOku(f): 9:38am On Jan 17, 2017
thats wat love does to people
you loose yourself and live through another person. even wanting to gve up your own life for a person who probably won't do tge same when tables are turned nawaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by SandraDiOku(f): 9:42am On Jan 17, 2017
rokiatu:

One minute you want to die for that person the next minute that same person betray your love......and the next minute you find yourself wondering "was he/she really in love with me?"

I truly believe all human relationships are conditional and only God's love is unconditional. The only thing that comes close to unconditional love on this planet is the love between child and parent. And not all some are conditional as well.........you hear some parents saying, "you are a disappointment" you did this or that am disowning you."

All I am saying Madam Idibia is don't drown in the sea of love so deep that when the storm comes you ain't able to get out alive.

you know wat, you are a very wise person. no insults and ridicule but your advise is mature and makes perfect sense.the world will be a better place with people like you

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by Bgorgeous: 9:44am On Jan 17, 2017
Annie no wan hear say she die leave her fine bobo lol
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by nizetee: 9:45am On Jan 17, 2017
Them born them same day?

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by knightsTempler: 9:49am On Jan 17, 2017
rokiatu:

Very well said.
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by Bustincole(m): 9:51am On Jan 17, 2017
In 2Face Idibia's Voice....

It’s crazy, the things you said to me

See I wonder what has happened to ‘U’ baby

making your friends to knw that you will fight me to death

what have i done to deserve dis

Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by maruzia: 9:57am On Jan 17, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
It's her wish.

Let God answer her prayers

Only if TuFace wants to die with her

Don't mind the silly fool. So you both die same day, what of the effect on your kids?
Girl, you are only afraid that if you die before him, other ladies will move into your home next day, your Husbands reputation for philandering is well known. So many children from so many women.
Don't be too sure that he won't leave you before the time. Speak for yourself only

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by TeamSimple(m): 9:59am On Jan 17, 2017
Not sure the children will like dis prayer
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by Eaugusta(f): 10:00am On Jan 17, 2017
CXLVII:
Which one be die together again!

I just hate this death of a thing

Don't just want to believe that someday, I won't be able to have Goldberg and Cat-fish with a good waist to exhaust it on.

Really hurts

That's why u need to look beyond material things cus death is inevitable and when u are gone, what will happen to ur soul must be put into consideration now that u are still breathing
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by HENSEXIE(f): 10:01am On Jan 17, 2017
buchai:
tubaba looks deeper in that picture.... anyway you thought well may God grant your wish.

:dEEPER! Like seriously? undecided.
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by Jimi23(m): 10:12am On Jan 17, 2017
Were you born on the same day? Receive sense.
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by christopherozo: 10:13am On Jan 17, 2017
maruzia:

Don't mind the silly fool. So you both die same day, what of the effect on your kids?
Girl, you are only afraid that if you die before him, other ladies will move into your home next day, your Husbands reputation for philandering is well known. So many children from so many women.
Don't be too sure that he won't leave you before the time. Speak for yourself only

Right on point
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by shammah1(m): 10:14am On Jan 17, 2017
Die same day ain't a good prayer o shocked
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by christopherozo: 10:16am On Jan 17, 2017
rokiatu:

you just said it all. Lady idibia please wake up from your dream.
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by dsocioemmy(m): 10:21am On Jan 17, 2017
Yes oooo....Amen!!!!
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by unmask: 10:31am On Jan 17, 2017
Tuface no fit talk amen o......person wey dey wait make u go so he go fit enter the place
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by adegeye38(m): 10:33am On Jan 17, 2017
CXLVII:
Which one be die together again!

I just hate this death of a thing

Don't just want to believe that someday, I won't be able to have Goldberg and Cat-fish with a good waist to exhaust it on.

Really hurts
Better give your life to Christ, in only him his eternal life, you wouldn't have to hate it any longer, you will only look forward to it cos its only the beginning
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by yinkslinks(m): 10:36am On Jan 17, 2017
Okay but try travelling together by air so your wish can come through when its time grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
omoashy:
What was meant to be a late night post is displaying another side of Tuface Idibia’s wife, Annie that nobody knew existed.

Sharing a caricatured image of an old couple, Annie, mother of two and legally married wife of music sensation, Innocent Idibia, Tuface, wrote on social media:

“ I stared at this image for at least 15mins or even more... and realised I was tearing up.

The picture made me feel all "types of ways" And the love in my heart towards Innocent just tripled instantly.. I know we will grow old n die someday, but God please I want spend all my days with him, grow old with him and die beside him..next to him.. I can't Live if I have to do that without him.. I won't survive it! Life Without Him won't be worth it again.. Sad that When we grow old n grey, 1 of us will go before the other, but please can we at least grow very old together and GO together.. All of our kids n grandkids would have been all grown, graduates and well established by your grace lord.. so they will be fine..when we go. Amen. #Annie'sMidnightTots”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPV8etoAgF1/?taken-by=annieidibia1&hl=en

(sic)http://kemiashefonlovehaven..com.ng/2017/01/annie-idibia-prays-to-god-let-me-die.html

Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by Zirah: 10:42am On Jan 17, 2017
When will this little girl Annie grow up?
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 17, 2017
rokiatu:

Conditional? I understand that God's love is the best and incomparable.
But there is still a strong love among humans now.
You doubt the existence of Jack in Titanic nowadays?
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by Foxxybrown: 11:16am On Jan 17, 2017
maruzia:

Just pray that your marriage doesn't end up like the rest of your colleagues instead of this stupid and childish request. I don't hear Tuface saying Amen! Better get him to rush out and save your face na.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos / Toyin Lawani Celebrates Her Son, Lordmaine 5th Birthday With Cute Photos / Femi Adebayo Celebrates Son On Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.