Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Smart Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Smart Men (662 Views)

Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smart Men by Antoeni(m): 7:08am On Jan 17, 2017
A Nigeria Guy living in Sweden smartly got married to a Swedish lady,so as to be legally certified with residents permit, but the lady was not aware of this,He lied to the lady that he is from kenya,because of d bad reputations of Nigerians in that part of sweden. After the wedding the lady returned home one day and informed him that she met a friend who is also married to a Kenyan and will like them to have dinner together.The Naija guy was disturbed and kept thinking of how to get out of the dark spot,he postponing and postponing until he got tired,The D-day came they all sat down in the restaurant,and Naija Guy was sweating profusely despite the cold temperature, (-8C) the ladies now ask there husbands to communicate in their local dialect since both of them are from the same country (KENYA) the naija Guy been a man of great savvy decide he will speak Igbo and if d guy didn't understand he will claim that he is from another tribe and region in Kenya,then he started,"Nwanne a wun Nwafo Owerri ,Owerri Nchi ise ,I wu kwanu Onye olee, daa? The other kenya man looked up and replied "ah Nnwane Ekele diri chineke Onyena asuru ndigbo uzo ha. E chekwa m na enwela nsogbu taa.Abu m nwafo Ahiazu-Mbaise.Nwanne birikwa O!,they shook hand and embraced each other to th admiration of the two ladies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smart Men by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 17, 2017
grin

Re: Smart Men by talk2alabama: 7:21am On Jan 17, 2017
Nigeria I hail thee grin we dey represent

1 Like

Re: Smart Men by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:24am On Jan 17, 2017
Hunnn why u laughing do u understand that. Igbo lauguage grin grin
TrapQueen77:
grin
Re: Smart Men by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 17, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Hunnn why u laughing do u understand that. Igbo lauguage grin grin

I honestly didnt understand anything grin
but I assumed that they are both very happy coz finally they know that both of them came from one tribe...? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Smart Men by darbeelicous(f): 11:18am On Jan 17, 2017
Naija........ I doff my hat, our smartness makes us unique from other countries grin grin grin.
Re: Smart Men by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
As a sharp badt guy..............nija no dy carry last.
Re: Smart Men by SafeDavid(m): 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nice joke. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Always Refuses Me Sex Until She Collects N500 / Romance Ilorin Girl / See Beyonce Flesh Revealing Outfit And Perfomance 2017 Grammy Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.