Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) (20468 Views)

Annie Idibia Pens Lovely Message To Daughter, Isabella As She Turns 11 / This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome / Linda Ikeji And Friend, Fatimah Recreate 20-Year-Old Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by noetic5: 9:09am On Jan 17, 2017
The actress took to her Instagram account to share the photo and also prays for her son who turned 11 Months Old today..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPWqff2jgVR/

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by noetic5: 9:09am On Jan 17, 2017
Checkout the car, they bought for an 11 months old boy

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/tonto-dike-prays-for-her-son-as-he.html

Money is everything!!
Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by sinaj(f): 9:19am On Jan 17, 2017
Awww mother's love is just the best smiley

I never knew Tonto is a prayer warrior grin

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by NegeduGrace(f): 9:22am On Jan 17, 2017
Mothers re the best ..but it's seems this news is true with the way she composed that write up without acknowledging the hubby..

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by DozieInc(m): 9:39am On Jan 17, 2017
FP
Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by modelsms(m): 9:41am On Jan 17, 2017
divorcee looks
Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by lonelydora: 9:42am On Jan 17, 2017
Chai..... So it is true? She didn't acknowledge her husband.

Tonto Dikeh, please don't make people's wish come true. Most people said your marriage won't last upto 2 months when you wedded. Biko! Make peace with your husband, no matter what. After all, it's just cheating. What if he married another lady secretly?

May God bless and keep you guys together forever.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by Bisjosh(f): 9:44am On Jan 17, 2017
Dont put your life on social media they wont hear angry grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by jerryadigun: 9:44am On Jan 17, 2017
Must we know that you prayed for him?
Moreover, the cute baby can't even read it sef.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by CXLVII: 9:44am On Jan 17, 2017
Aww....

Very emotional and inspiring....

Any babe who feels like saying same prayers in 9 months time?
Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by DTALLPRINCE(m): 9:45am On Jan 17, 2017
Tʰᶦˢ ᶦˢ ˢᵒ ˢᵐᵃᶫᶫ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵉᵛᵉᶰ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇʳᵒ⋅ ᴰᵒᶰᵗ ᵗʳʸ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒᶰᵗᶦᶰᵘᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵘʳᵗ ˢᵒᵒᶰ ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ˢᵗᵒᵖ⋅ ᵂʰʸ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵗᵒᵖ﹖⋅⋅⋅⋅ᵍᵒ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᵇʳᵒ ᵃᶰᵈ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᶰᵉˣᵗ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉᶰᵗ⋅ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ ᵃᶫʳᵉᵃᵈʸ﹗ ᴵ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ʷᵃᶰᶰᵃ ᵍᶦᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ﹖⋅⋅⋅ʷᵉᶫᶫ ᵒᵏ, ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵒᶰ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ, ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢʰᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᵍᶦᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ʷᵃˢᵗᶦᶰᵍ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ˢᵗʳᵉˢˢᶦᶰᵍ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ ᵗʰᵒ

21 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by Bisjosh(f): 9:45am On Jan 17, 2017
CXLVII:
Aww....

Very emotional and inspiring....

Who feels like saying same prayers in 9 months time?

Me!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by Glowyshoes: 9:45am On Jan 17, 2017
Me its her baby's face i want to see...the hide hide is too mush biko

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by dacblogger: 9:45am On Jan 17, 2017
God bless all the good mothers... grin
Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by SurePresident: 9:45am On Jan 17, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by money121(m): 9:46am On Jan 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by 5starmilitant: 9:46am On Jan 17, 2017
Glowyshoes:
Me its her baby's face i want to see...the hide hide is too mush biko

You won know whether the child resemble his grandpapa(obj)? cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by mohioma: 9:47am On Jan 17, 2017
king papa nko
Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by CXLVII: 9:47am On Jan 17, 2017
Bisjosh:

Me!

OMG! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by Nixiepie(f): 9:49am On Jan 17, 2017
Let her continue hiding this fine boy face forever... shioor
Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 9:49am On Jan 17, 2017
So she is back to tontolet? it's just like picking a pig from the gutter,she will return back to the gutter at some point
Having issues with your husband doesnt warrant you to change your name immediatly as if marriage is a childs play
Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by Spadelicious: 9:51am On Jan 17, 2017
It is clear that Tonto Dike is dysfunctional and delusional. This social misfit has suddenly seen the light? Praying for her son? Good news. The prayer should rather be that He doesn't turn out like her. Is there anything that this out of work actress WON'T do for publicity? Always desperate for notice even if it means using this poor baby to achieve her goals. At least we are all now having a break from Churchill this, and Churchill that.....

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by emmabest2000(m): 9:54am On Jan 17, 2017
modelsms:
divorcee looks

Some men shaaaaaaa ...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 9:55am On Jan 17, 2017
Spadelicious:
It is clear that Tonto Dike is dysfunctional and delusional. This social misfit has suddenly seen the light? Praying for her son? Good news. The prayer should rather be that He doesn't turn out like her. Is there anything that this out of work actress WON'T do for publicity? Always desperate for notice even if it means using this poor baby to achieve her goals. At least we are all now having a break from Churchill this, and Churchill that.....
Those ladies are prostitute! they believe they can get any man of their choice,i am sure churchill is loving this,i trust Yoruba guys dem no dey dissapoint
Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by midehi2(f): 9:56am On Jan 17, 2017
NegeduGrace:
Mothers re the best ..but it's seems this news is true with the way she composed that write up without acknowledging the hubby..
sometimes I think its fun...but the last pics thou cheesy cheesy kilode!
Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by HENSEXIE(f): 9:56am On Jan 17, 2017
DTALLPRINCE:
Tʰᶦˢ ᶦˢ ˢᵒ ˢᵐᵃᶫᶫ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵉᵛᵉᶰ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇʳᵒ⋅ ᴰᵒᶰᵗ ᵗʳʸ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒᶰᵗᶦᶰᵘᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵘʳᵗ ˢᵒᵒᶰ ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ˢᵗᵒᵖ⋅ ᵂʰʸ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵗᵒᵖ﹖⋅⋅⋅⋅ᵍᵒ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᵇʳᵒ ᵃᶰᵈ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᶰᵉˣᵗ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉᶰᵗ⋅ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ ᵃᶫʳᵉᵃᵈʸ﹗ ᴵ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ʷᵃᶰᶰᵃ ᵍᶦᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ﹖⋅⋅⋅ʷᵉᶫᶫ ᵒᵏ, ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵒᶰ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ, ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢʰᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᵍᶦᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ʷᵃˢᵗᶦᶰᵍ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ˢᵗʳᵉˢˢᶦᶰᵍ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ ᵗʰᵒ

undecidedis dis a word?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:56am On Jan 17, 2017
undecided
Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by maruzia: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2017
Spadelicious:

Why do Nollywood babes live such careless lives and afterwards they turn to God when they are no longer current, or when they start ageing or when they have a marriage breakdown with a baby which cramps their style? Is Tonto trying to convince anybody that she is now born again,I I dey laugh OOO.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by greggng: 10:03am On Jan 17, 2017
bettercreature:
So she is back to tontolet? it's just like picking a pig from the gutter,she will return back to the gutter at some point
Having issues with your husband doesnt warrant you to change your name immediatly as if marriage is a childs play

The mistake she made was marrying a yoruba man llike u rightly said u cannot separate pig from dirt. Yoruba men sleep around llike dogs and they ve no respect for union called marriage. To them is a normal thing whether married or not. No wonder yoruba women prefer igbo men cos their own men are worst than olosho.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by NegeduGrace(f): 10:03am On Jan 17, 2017
midehi2:

sometimes I think its fun...but the last pics thou cheesy cheesy kilode!
nne gringrin
Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by Jimi23(m): 10:04am On Jan 17, 2017
What is so special about her baby's face that she's hiding. We understand Tiwa Savage gave the false excuse of Pampers advert. Tonto Dike's baby is almost one. So what's her own excuse? What is she feeling like? Even Obama and Trump show their childrens' faces.if u want your family private, then stay private instead of showing the baby's back or feet or whatever. Pls even highly rated celebs don't do that trash.
Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by Soljaboi44(m): 10:07am On Jan 17, 2017
Those who give a fúck are in the other room

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift / Entertainment: Ten Most Stylish Celebrities In Nigeria(pics) / Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.