Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

300L UNIOSUN Student Stabbed To Death In Osogbo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 300L UNIOSUN Student Stabbed To Death In Osogbo (25217 Views)

SS3 Student Stabbed By Boyfriend, Dies Few Days Before Her SSCE. Photos / Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It / How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 300L UNIOSUN Student Stabbed To Death In Osogbo by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:00am On Jan 17, 2017
Land Of Vampires
Re: 300L UNIOSUN Student Stabbed To Death In Osogbo by Championlaw200(m): 11:16am On Jan 17, 2017
This bad news is weakening my body and soul...... God have mercy ooooooooooo
Re: 300L UNIOSUN Student Stabbed To Death In Osogbo by zagadat1: 11:33am On Jan 17, 2017
Op are you sure he was just settling a fight? Dis guy has fought a lot of ppl in skul...but that doesn't mean smtin like this should happen. Rip kazeem may your killers be brought to book and face the law...
Re: 300L UNIOSUN Student Stabbed To Death In Osogbo by DonBenny77(m): 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
i learnt since my childhood not to separate fights
its a good lesson
Re: 300L UNIOSUN Student Stabbed To Death In Osogbo by Oludrex(m): 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
OMG!!!!...He was my Junior in secondary school
Re: 300L UNIOSUN Student Stabbed To Death In Osogbo by Stevengold(m): 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
If only he knew Jesus
Re: 300L UNIOSUN Student Stabbed To Death In Osogbo by CentaurXXX: 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
Aminat508:
A 300L Osun State University student, Kazeem Amodu, was reportedly stabbed to death on Monday 16th January in Osogbo by one of his friend.

Kazeem popularly known as Kay Cee, was a Civil Engineering Student of Osun State University (UNIOSUN). Amiloaded source revealed that Kazeem was reportedly stabbed to death when trying to settle a fight.

May His Soul Rest In peace

See photos below.

Source :

[b]Gone to soon. I had seen him in the morning before his death. He looked his normal self.

Never would he have known death was coming that evening.
#Rip KayCee.

Aminat where you in Oshogbo today?
Re: 300L UNIOSUN Student Stabbed To Death In Osogbo by segunalasi: 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=Aminat508 post=52876567]A 300L Osun State University student, Kazeem Amodu, was reportedly stabbed to death on Monday 16th January in Osogbo by one of his friend.

Kazeem popularly known as Kay Cee, was a Civil Engineering Student of Osun State University (UNIOSUN). Amiloaded source revealed that Kazeem was reportedly stabbed to death when trying to settle a fight.

May His Soul Rest In peace

He was my student.May the almighty God grant him eternal rest and forgive him his sins.
Re: 300L UNIOSUN Student Stabbed To Death In Osogbo by emmyreb(f): 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
so sad saw you last week not knowing that was last time of seeing u RIP
Re: 300L UNIOSUN Student Stabbed To Death In Osogbo by godson4u79(m): 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
Canon law.. Tell your stories to the Gods..Abeg..

wolesmile:
Astaghfiru'llah...

I want to believe there is more to this.
I want to believe the so called friend can not just stab him for trying to settle their fight.

Oh, by the way, I'll advocate that the Canon law should apply here. An eye for an eye....
Re: 300L UNIOSUN Student Stabbed To Death In Osogbo by Afobear: 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
one less afonja to worry about grin
Re: 300L UNIOSUN Student Stabbed To Death In Osogbo by wolesmile(m): 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
godson4u79:
Canon law.. Tell your stories to the Gods..Abeg..

You just confirmed it. No such thing as common sense. You shouldn't have quoted me at all. But now that you did, stupidity proved.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robbers Attack Passengers Along Kaduna/Gwari Highway, Kill 2, Injure Others / Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) / Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.