Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? (20122 Views)

SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) / MMM Nigeria: Read The 7 Reasons Why The Ponzi Scheme Is Not Coming Back / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by anigbajumo(m): 11:13am On Jan 17, 2017
Lol
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by xreal: 11:13am On Jan 17, 2017
Why is MMM giving seun and his mods such headache ?
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by gurunlocker: 11:13am On Jan 17, 2017
Seriously, I don't know why you guys are trying to save those foolish Mavrodians, 80% of them know all of this, but they know Nigerians love quick things and very gullible, so they will do everything to blast those who are speaking the truth.

2 Likes

Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by osemeka: 11:14am On Jan 17, 2017
I don't usually do this, and I'm not an english teacher. But em, Mr OP it seems there is a 'gbagaun' in the title of your topic
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by babajeje123(m): 11:15am On Jan 17, 2017
Indeed, they are using MMM to draw traffic here.
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by mancityguy: 11:16am On Jan 17, 2017
nonsense post with senseless OP and bias mods
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by 2shur: 11:17am On Jan 17, 2017
enuf of dis mmm shiiit.
all you bastardized hypocrites dah did mmm shiit in secret wud come out running your mouth on here.
i ddnt do mmm shiit..i did some other shit november..and guess wat no fucking interest.i put in 35 dollars playbmoney and got it after some mugu fell rdey lies and paid the money bac into my azar.
fhuck mmm.
fhuck u grerdy bastards
and if u put your money in any shit like mmm.
i mean wtf.
you lost already..till nepa gets stable in naija..mmm aint paying you a dime bac..it wud af been safer if it was bitcoins..i mean if u had personal bitcoins.
ubsit behind some scripted website shiithrad
some fools using fake ass numbers to deceive u guys.
then ud rush to bank to pay jus cause u see fake ass edited naira shiit on d page.
i got 5000 dollars worth of bitcoins.
at 500naira per btc..
u wanna buy holla at me

1 Like

Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by chessguru(m): 11:18am On Jan 17, 2017
I STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by 2tek: 11:18am On Jan 17, 2017
MMM is the best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by dee02(m): 11:19am On Jan 17, 2017
pocohantas:
Seun what's your problem with MMM?
What are we supposed to comment on this one? All our comments done finish for MMM matter.

Because it is a bloody fraudulent scheme... People need to continue to be enlightened and be informed!!!
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by zamirikpo(m): 11:19am On Jan 17, 2017
MMM is back.....just dat d ratio of PH to GH is like
3: 300

Maybe with time d present GH maybe able to cash out.

But ultimately I won't advice anyone to invest in it.

2 Likes

Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by anigbajumo(m): 11:21am On Jan 17, 2017
Haterz, oya die in lagoon...........

2 Likes

Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by martooski(m): 11:22am On Jan 17, 2017
OJOAYODEJI:
Y don't we get wise and stop posting rubbish on social media..... Can u reap when u don't sow? Or has the developers of MMM come to our houses to demand we pay them? Plz stop this media nonsense and just keep mute.... If u can't invest in this platform then keep ur money to yourself instead of talking nonsense. It's a platform u pay and get paid..... If we want this to work then it will.

Sorry oo0, the OP cause you so much pain..........

am Happy for the OP grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by GOFRONT(m): 11:22am On Jan 17, 2017
MMM has really shifted attention from Wailerism and Zombieism on Nig politics.

All attention is on MMM where Both the Wailers and d Zombies hav United into One Voice. I can even see d Wailers n d Zombies Team up to Beefin Seun and Lalasticlala cos of MMM issue!!!

1 Like

Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by tammie24: 11:24am On Jan 17, 2017
MMM will not let some people rest sha

What is it with NL and MMM?
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by Bimpe29: 11:25am On Jan 17, 2017
Shine your face wella.
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by entrepreneurmic: 11:26am On Jan 17, 2017
Ifeconwaba:
MMM IS DEAD AND BURIED
& PEOPLE ARE RECIEVING BANK ALERT. PLS SEE YOUR DOCTOR.
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by Qyubee(m): 11:29am On Jan 17, 2017
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by symbianDON(m): 11:33am On Jan 17, 2017
MrMcJay:
I am against this MMM of a thing, but Nairaland's obsession with MMM is on another level.

I actually discovered that pushing MMM posts to the frontpage is a marketing strategy for NL. If you go to the Investment section of Nairaland, out of the 20 posts with the highest views since the creation of NL, MMM posts take a minimum of 15 slots in just under a year. What S.eun is doing is that he is using this MMM saga to push the traffic in the Investment section. Once there is an increase in posts, there is an increase in advertising premium and this means increased revenue to Se.un.

Like Tonto Dike, Like Snakes, Like MMM. It's all about the traffic.
I agree 100% with you! plus it only goes to show that the owner of nairaland doesn't really care about his members after all....all that matters to him is the money he/he will make....shame!

2 Likes

Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by jessica042: 11:33am On Jan 17, 2017
There's an mmm thread that has just been opened. Im expecting it to reach fp in less than an hour
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by hardballripplez: 11:33am On Jan 17, 2017
Laredojohn:
where are the mmm hopefuls

1 Share

Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by GOFRONT(m): 11:34am On Jan 17, 2017
MMM has really shifted attention from Wailerism and Zombieism on Nig politics.

All attention is on MMM where Both the Wailers and d Zombies hav United into One Voice. I can even see d Wailers n d Zombies Team up to Beefin Seun and Lalasticlala cos of MMM issue!!!
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by chessguru(m): 11:34am On Jan 17, 2017
I Love MMM and there is nothing Nairaland can do about it ..... MMM remains solid !! I stand with MMM
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 17, 2017
The truth is that, mmm global was designed to fail at the first instance as no measure was put in place to curtail all the excesses that sent it on recession. it is not well organized, many people come in and take out anly.
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by chessguru(m): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2017
I just PHd 50k now. We are mmm and mmm is us. Even as I still await matching for my GH. If I come accross another money, I will PH again. We the participants pay each other as long as we do not listen to the false alert from the media ..... MMM will move on fast and stronger than ever .... lets keep PHing . WE STAND WITH MMM

Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by Kakamorufu(m): 11:43am On Jan 17, 2017
Ifeconwaba:
MMM IS DEAD AND BURIED
you talk like a dunce
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by Pylony(m): 11:45am On Jan 17, 2017
lonelydora:
MMM pay me my 50k. 30% Mavro, 20% Christmas bonus, 10% referral, $20, I don't want again.

MMM, Nyenu mu ishi ego mu........MMM, give me my capital. They have refused to match me for 4 days now.
Hahaha you don't know wat is coming until it hit you heard

1 Like

Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by Pylony(m): 11:47am On Jan 17, 2017
Hahaha Mmmites no wan hear any sermon.. They just want their money no stories.

1 Like

Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 17, 2017
veekid:

enough of this MMM analysis jor!
Wait for official statement from the Mavros before jumping into conclusion.

even the name sounds fraudulent.. mavrodi tufiakwa grin
Re: MMM: If The Scheme Is Not Living On Debt, Then Where Are The Monies Stucked In? by nkemjacob2(m): 11:53am On Jan 17, 2017
na only mmm be the ponzi scheme wey dey dis country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Recover Your Pi Wallet Passphrase / Most Reliable Stockbroker In Nigeria / US Boosts Dangote Refinery With $997m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.