Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,780 members, 7,955,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

Nigeria Borrows $500 Million To Buy 4 Planes. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Borrows $500 Million To Buy 4 Planes. (604 Views)

Buhari Borrows 2.1 Billion Dollars From World Bank To Rebuild North East / Nigeria Borrows To Pay Salaries With Cash Crunch Worsening / FG Govt Borrows N473bn To Pay Salaries And Overheads. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Borrows $500 Million To Buy 4 Planes. by SamMilla1(m): 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2009
A few days ago, i read in the news that the senate or so cleared the FG to borrow $500 million from World Bank.
Today I read in Vanguard that The same FG is about to Buy 4 presidential airplanes worth over $250 million.
How does this liabilities that will soon become redundant help our unemployed graduates, companies closing down due to lack of power supply, people dying everyday in accident due to bad road .
1 plane for senate president, 1 for chief justice (imagine)(Germany doesnt provide airplane for their chief justices)(where is our chief justice going with airplane ?) 1 plane for Dimeji Bankole.

This planes could easily revive Nigerian Airways. Yet its for our offices.

Nigeria which way ?

(1) (Reply)

President Yaradua Is Still Alive / Wicked Mother Transfer Agression To Her Kid / Aondoakaa: I Spoke With Yar’adua On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.