Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC (2280 Views)

Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting / President Buhari Hosted APC Chieftains To Dinner At The State House (photos) / Ozekhome Petitions Magu Over N450m Enugu PDP Campaign Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC by Eledan: 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
Deathslater:
[s]Are you on guilt trip? Shut up and face front[/s].

APC is no more amala and ewedu party but a party your political elders are killing thmeselves to join. Anywhere Belle face politicians grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC by Deathslater: 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
Eledan:

APC is no more amala and ewedu party but a party your political elders are killing thmeselves to join. Anywhere Belle face politicians grin cheesy
You are here calling Apc amala and party while buhari is busy dealing with your one and only personal lord and saviour. Lol, you have been relegated to your normal zone.

Re: Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC by Eledan: 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
Deathslater:
[s]You are here calling Apc amala and party while buhari is busy dealing with your one and only personal lord and saviour. Lol, you have been relegated to your normal zone.[/s]

When is your governor decamping to the Hausa/Yoruba Amala Muslim party? That should be your main concern cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC by Deathslater: 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
Eledan:

When is your governor decamping to the Hausa/Yoruba Amala Muslim party? That should be your main concern cheesy cheesy
Maybe after buhari is done with Thiefnubuuu.

Re: Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC by Eledan: 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
Deathslater:
Maybe after buhari is done with Thiefnubuuu.

No! Buhari need Tinubu just like Tinubu need Buhari, Buhari is fully aware that your political leaders are political prostitutes that will jump ship at the slightest sign of trouble. They are NOT LOYAL grin

2 Likes

Re: Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC by TheChapters: 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
[s]
Deathslater:
Lol little man you are the one here dying in frustrations and the pains I inflicted on you after wasting the time you could used to attend to your oga's customers. You are now fired from your oga's shop! Buhahahaha!
[/s]

Buhhaaha. I am not eboe and dont sell gala in traffic nor sell fake drugs in shops. You are stylishly telling us to the story of your life, masking your tears and painment with smileys amuse me. I love it kid, oya cry harder. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Ex-senate President, Nnamani Set To Lead Enugu PDP Chieftains To APC by Deathslater: 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
TheChapters:
[s][/s]

Buhhaaha. I am a Yoruba and I sell gala in traffic and fake drugs in shops. I'm stylishly telling you guys the story of my life, masking my tears and painment with smileys amuse people. I love the way I'm crying, oya make I cry harder. Lmao

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Releases N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds For 25 Road Projects / Lagos Election, Ambode And The Igbos / Atiku Campaign Organisation Caught Lying With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.