Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad (38016 Views)

Pregnant Lady And Her Lover Burnt To Death In Lagos (photos) / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad by ufuosman(m): 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
lovely.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad by agrovick(m): 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nice but why she come open bress na

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad by nenedima(f): 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
Calyb:
halleluuuuuuuuya. I made to FP today for the first time.
congratulations ooo grin grin
Re: Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad by VickyRotex(f): 2:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
Pavore9:
Her father aged gracefully! cheesy

That's the word! cool

3 Likes

Re: Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad by oluwafemi113(m): 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lovely

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad by Ten12(m): 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Kx:

Na everything your eye see your mouth dey talk?

How best can I say that in Queen's English language

Izit everyen u see u mouf de tolk...(Queen's English)

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad by JayJayGee: 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
HateU2:
Don't be dad's little girl always and forever Biko.
GROW up and let him have beautiful grand kids.

Nice pix in-between wink
Wetin concern you

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad by Ten12(m): 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mouthgag:

grin

Those small padded oranges

E nor me Suck for one night sef cheesy

They're appetizer de real tin is in de waist

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad by discman2k2(m): 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ten12:
Cute nd he must be proud of how fast u ve grown with those boobs popping out ur cloths

Kai! i fear ur mind pass lyk i fear woman mind. U b babanla BadtBoy!!
Re: Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad by IVORY2009(m): 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ten12:

They're appetizer de real tin is in de waist
grin grin
Re: Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad by Dadurty(m): 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
I wonder if u Av brain,ur type don't knw what fashion it's all about,if Nt for nairaland lipsrsealed....nothing in her dressing mode...she dressed absolutely fine
dokyOloye:
Na wa oo.
So Ur father allowed U dress like a hustler and snap wt him
Re: Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad by Kulas: 2:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nice one,but is that why she cant cover her boobs,even the father allowed her to display such like that.

3 Likes

Re: Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad by loomer: 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
I think this is the best before and after pix I've ever seen

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mayflowa:

I am sorry. What happened to him?

cry
Re: Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad by Baba4dgals: 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ten12:
Cute nd he must be proud of how fast u ve grown with those boobs popping out ur cloths
pervert grin

Na where elder reach pikin go meet am
Re: Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad by dokyOloye: 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
Dadurty:
I wonder if u Av brain,ur type don't knw what fashion it's all about,if Nt for nairaland lipsrsealed....nothing in her dressing mode...she dressed absolutely fine
U can't make Ur input wtout insult
I know U come from a broken home,hence d lack of proper upbringing ,but remember I am not responsible for that.
Bye bye.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad by Rapmoney(m): 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ok. Cool wink

Meanwhile, for accommodation issues in Warri and environs, visit:

https://www.nairaland.com/2752917/contact-class-properties-investments-accomodation
Re: Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad by mario383: 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ten12:
Na wetin dey vex me that. I cannot allow my daughter's breast to show while with me. That is the hight of indesciple and irresponsibllity. When my daughters were not married, they do not dare it. We of the old school will never allow that. When a girl dress very normal, her suitor will think twise before approaching her, especially those highly reasonable and well structured families. How your daughter, in your face, shoot her breast and you are happy. Rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad by Burgerlomo: 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
Wow! Nice one
Re: Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad by dammy222(f): 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
Wow...lovely
Re: Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad by Missmossy(f): 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
Awww really nice cheesy me likey.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad by ddjay: 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nnamdd1:

she no do am well,she suppose dey her fada back,all wrapped up as an old baby or vice versa
Re: Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad by Halo22: 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
I have noticed that men don't grow old like that....just checkout the two

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad by gloryman91: 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
Eya! Aiye baje omo ole win dajo. Why allowing your daughter to dress like LovePeddler?

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad by trueanalyst: 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lovely. Dad with great genes too!

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad by Justeenaleo(f): 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
The dad kiss kiss kiss
Re: Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad by andyanders: 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
very handsome man and her pretty daughter. Early marriage is sweet.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad by segebase(m): 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
those breast must b sweet
Re: Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad by Dyt(f): 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
Dad is so cute

*faints*
Re: Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad by AminuRano87(m): 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
dokyOloye:
Na wa oo.
So Ur father allowed U dress like a hustler and snap wt him
some parents are very stupid
Re: Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad by kenoz(m): 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nice

The father still looks young
Re: Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad by Eaugusta(f): 7:58am On Jan 18, 2017
Mayflowa:

I am sorry. What happened to him?

A caring heart sighted, we need more of this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family / Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers / Woman Drags Boyfriend To Court For Dumping Her After Marriage Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.