Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Need Help Urgently On Hosting My Site On Starhost - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Help Urgently On Hosting My Site On Starhost (486 Views)

Save Money On Hosting / Advice On Hosting Platform To Pick / Problems Hosting My Wordpress On A Different Host (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help Urgently On Hosting My Site On Starhost by sambro95(m): 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
plz can anyone tell me if hosting my forum on starhost.com.ng is a good idea? although I tend on switching to an international hosting company as time goes on for that, plz any idea on starhost uptime
Re: Need Help Urgently On Hosting My Site On Starhost by Oyediran11(m): 3:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
What's your reason for hosting on local web hosting company? Although, I have never used any of the local host personally, and I want to believe you know better that myself about the local web hosting companies.
The question now is this; why do you plan to switch to a foreign company in the future, even before you start at all. Maybe, you should rethink and make up your mind.

1 Like

Re: Need Help Urgently On Hosting My Site On Starhost by betahost247(m): 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
sambro95:
plz can anyone tell me if hosting my forum on starhost.com.ng is a good idea? although I tend on switching to an international hosting company as time goes on for that, plz any idea on starhost uptime

Hello,

We have forums hosted on our server.

Beta Host is the right place for you.

Beta Host provides Reliable, Affordable and Web hosting company in Nigeria starting @ N3,500/year, providing services to meet each pocket. We provide State of the art web hosting service on powerful and reliable linux web servers with Datacenters close to you..

We guarantee our commitment to quality. Satisfy your need for speed and keep your wallet happy too. We combine SSD technology with the latest hardware, to bring you revved-up site performance that comes in under budget. In most cases, our Web Hosting is 50% faster than the other guys..

Why not try us today and you will never regret having us as one of your favorite web hosting provider:

http://www.betahost247.com/webhosting.html

Hope to have you as one of our premium customer
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

How Many Programmers Can Build Websites From Scratch / Be Part Of FREE Career Changing-platform Going Down In Lagos This Feb And March / $20 Paypal Fund Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.