Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

About Dubai, Qatar And Kuwait - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / About Dubai, Qatar And Kuwait (2033 Views)

What You Need To Know About Dubai Vacation. / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / UNTOLD Story About Dubai With PHOTOS - Dubai Is Not As Rich As UAE Govt. Portray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

About Dubai, Qatar And Kuwait by johnpraise24: 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
Please am an o'level holder here in Nigeria and am planning on moving to dubai for greener pasture to be able to keep my mother and siblings. Can i get an experienced idea from you [my brothers and sisters] what life over there looks like, and my opportunity of getting work and making it and also the advantages and disadvantages of going to dubai since am not educated
Re: About Dubai, Qatar And Kuwait by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
Your title says Qatar, Dubai and Kuwait.

I don't know much but if it's Qatar, the standard of living is way too high and you won't get a good job. You can ask your question in the link provided. People who live in UAE and Qatar tend to respond.

https://www.nairaland.com/2471964/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiries/237
Re: About Dubai, Qatar And Kuwait by cue64: 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
pls think of somewhere else to go dubai? No:.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About Dubai, Qatar And Kuwait by justwise(m): 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
snapscore:
Your title says Qatar, Dubai and Kuwait.

I don't know much but if it's Qatar, the standard of living is way too high and you won't get a good job. You can ask your question in the link provided. People who live in UAE and Qatar tend to respond.

https://www.nairaland.com/2471964/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiries/237

(1)

Young Girl Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Anambra Community. Graphic Photos / Overnight Parking At Abuja Airport / Countries That Are Easy To Gain Citizenship, And Those That Are Not!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.