Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (927687 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Impulse80(m): 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
henrimoto:
Han-han! see oga justwise for 2017.

The bros. don change o.
He was being sarcastic
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
Femcesc07:
God help us with this bad bad news we are hearing everywhere concerning Nigerians
Happy sunday to you brop
How cold for una side!!!!!
I prefer the cold to heat o
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
henrimoto:
O'boy, seriously?
@ All, Happy 2017 to you All.
Greetings.
you forget that wise people willing to learn learn even from ironic statements
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
Please I need a piece of advice:

I am a very passionate teacher, 30, looking to study for an Msc abroad for better prospects of the teaching profession. I have tried Canada but no luck. Now I heard about Middlesex University in Dubai, but after contacting the department, I was informed that upon admission I will pay a quarter of my fees (12,500 Dr)and visa application fees and I will be fine to come over. My budget is just 2million naira (from personal savings) and don't know so much about Dubai. My question here is this : can I cope with this amount with housing and stuff or is it highly probable that I will get a campus job to off set the other part of my fees and other expenses? The prospective course is offered on a part time basis. And yes, a Masters of Education course. Someone should please advise me. God bless you as you offer to help. Thanks for your time and attention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Valclint(m): 2:00am On Jan 16, 2017
It has been really tough for me. Sometimes out of desperation we make the wrong choices and I happen to be a victim of those whom some UAE employers cheated upon. Exited to Kenya since Nov 17th 2016 with the promise of receiving my employment visa before 27th of de same November which happens to be the same date on my return ticket back to UAE. Fast forward till this very moment and I am still in Kenya waiting for this same employment visa without any financial support from my company whom have as well refused to pick my calls. Have decided to return back to Naija any moment from now. My advice is this, follow due process before agreeing to exit to any country or u would be a forgotten case. God bless us all

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by obatuntun1(m): 3:53am On Jan 16, 2017
Valclint:
It has been really tough for me. Sometimes out of desperation we make the wrong choices and I happen to be a victim of those whom some UAE employers cheated upon. Exited to Kenya since Nov 17th 2016 with the promise of receiving my employment visa before 27th of de same November which happens to be the same date on my return ticket back to UAE. Fast forward till this very moment and I am still in Kenya waiting for this same employment visa without any financial support from my company whom have as well refused to pick my calls. Have decided to return back to Naija any moment from now. My advice is this, follow due process before agreeing to exit to any country or u would be a forgotten case. God bless us all

Hmmmmmm, buh wait.....
can u give details of d company
let d gurus see into d case because this days, its hard to see any serious company dat will let u exit....
Just thinking out loud, sha oo
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Valclint(m): 9:05am On Jan 16, 2017
obatuntun1:

Hmmmmmm, buh wait.....
can u give details of d company
let d gurus see into d case because this days, its hard to see any serious company dat will let u exit....
Just thinking out loud, sha oo

The name of the company is Green Mountain Metal and Plastic Waste Trading. They have several branches in UAE. But ours in Dubai, by Dubai-Al Ain road after Dubai Outlet Mall.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 10:59am On Jan 16, 2017
henrimoto:
O'boy, seriously?

@ All, Happy 2017 to you All.

Greetings.

Which planet u dey guy?
Nawa to u o
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by oyeleye22: 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
Please do they still do 3months visa for a lady of age 26
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by oyeleye22: 12:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
I asked earlier but I didn't get a reply. Please I would appreciate a reply thank u
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by joschars(m): 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
NONNYG:
60 days
Hi guys,am currently in UAE looking for job,anybody with updated jobs info,pls help
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Godiloveu(f): 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
oyeleye22:
Please do they still do 3months visa for a lady of age 26

nope! 1 month maxi, but u fit secure job with God's favour that period, or u settle for menial job first to extend ur stay, then begin find beta wan.

goodluck!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Kunlewa(m): 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
I was been told that there is no way to confirm Sharjah visa if someone wants to know if there is any application on his/her international passport unless the agency show it through their system....... So any contrary opinions concerning this, is absolutely welcome
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
sshola:

I am a very passionate teacher, 30, looking to study for an Msc abroad for better prospects of the teaching profession. I have tried Canada but no luck. Now I heard about Middlesex University in Dubai, but after contacting the department, I was informed that upon admission I will pay a quarter of my fees (12,500 Dr)and visa application fees and I will be fine to come over. My budget is just 2million naira (from personal savings) and don't know so much about Dubai. My question here is this : can I cope with this amount with housing and stuff or is it highly probable that I will get a campus job to off set the other part of my fees and other expenses? The prospective course is offered on a part time basis. And yes, a Masters of Education course. Someone should please advise me. God bless you as you offer to help. Thanks for your time and attention

Please I need your help
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Anthocracy(m): 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hello gurus in the house, let's look into this matter and make observations where necessary. Somebody I don't know very well said he will give me employment visa with job and flight ticket at the rate of 800k.
What do you have to say.

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by OluwasegunOla: 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
I will advise you to do your residence visa by yourself just to reduce the cost.
sshola:

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by etoman1(m): 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
Anthocracy:
Hello gurus in the house, let's look into this matter and make observations where necessary. Somebody I don't know very well said he will give me employment visa with job and flight ticket at the rate of 800k.
What do you have to say.

Thanks
.... RUN!!

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
OluwasegunOla:
I will advise you to do your residence visa by yourself just to reduce the cost.

Thank you bro, but can I possibly get a job after my first tuition instalment, even though as a MATHS teacher, I don't mind. Or is it unrealistic for the first 3 months? Pls advise again.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ugsams(m): 4:54am On Jan 17, 2017
Valclint:

Do you have a copy of your signed offer letter and contract? or any strong evidence?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 5:27am On Jan 17, 2017
Godiloveu:

nope! 1 month maxi, but u fit secure job with God's favour that period, or u settle for menial job first to extend ur stay, then begin find beta wan.

goodluck!

This your response dough

Can u explain better what you mean
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:55am On Jan 17, 2017
samhay:

This your response dough

Lolz, she be UAE immigration officergrin

See as the talk just dey comot for her mouth. Some people shaa
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:22am On Jan 17, 2017
my opinion
1 take your time to search for shared accommodation that is very close to your school of study, this will help you in cutting down, expenses on transport
2, i really do not know much about getting a job on campus or such but i will also implore you to make inquires from the school if they do offer short time employment to student depending on your study period

sshola:

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:24am On Jan 17, 2017
i doubt that, but if you can do what i quote you ask from the school if there is chances they can give you part time jobs.
wish you best of luck
sshola:

Thank you bro, but can I possibly get a job after my first tuition instalment, even though as a MATHS teacher, I don't mind. Or is it unrealistic for the first 3 months? Pls advise again.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Godiloveu(f): 8:22am On Jan 17, 2017
samhay:

This your response dough
that' s wat I was told wen I tried to get a three month visiting visa.
but if u ve a better explaination pls share, I will like o learn. tnx
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 17, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
i doubt that, but if you can do what i quote you ask from the school if there is chances they can give you part time jobs.
wish you best of luck

Thank you so much bro. I will do as advised. Since my course is offered ONLY on a part time basis, I can't be wasting time during the week loading about. I really appreciate sir.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 9:59am On Jan 17, 2017
you are welcome, and dont forget to give us updates as things unfolds
sshola:

Thank you so much bro. I will do as advised. Since my course is offered ONLY on a part time basis, I can't be wasting time during the week loading about. I really appreciate sir.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by johnpraise24: 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
Please am an o'level holder here in Nigeria and am planning on moving to dubai for greener pasture to be able to keep my mother and siblings. Can i get an experienced idea from you [my brothers and sisters] what life over there looks like, and my opportunity of getting work and making it and also the advantages and disadvantages of going to dubai since am not educated
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by good4all40: 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
How can get Dubai one month visa Pls
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Abdujapha(m): 8:40am On Jan 18, 2017
Morning house,
Bet we are all doing good and pushing on with our hustles. Please who knows the current rate for sending money to naija?

cc:
NONNYG
Nattybanta
Samhay
Leosirsir
Lovere
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:42am On Jan 18, 2017

Abdujapha:
Morning house,
Bet we are all doing good and pushing on with our hustles. Please who knows the current rate for sending money to naija?

cc:
NONNYG
Nattybanta
Samhay
Leosirsir
Lovere
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:59am On Jan 18, 2017
http://jobs.ezw.com/job/view/system-administrator-cafm-p04
apply only if you meet the requirement.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 9:00am On Jan 18, 2017
Godiloveu:

goodluck!
says who? even a 20yrs girl can get a 3 months visa here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.