Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,173 members, 7,953,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

Aisha Buhari Receives Ambassador Of China, Zhou Pingjian(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Receives Ambassador Of China, Zhou Pingjian(pics) (15513 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Receives Ambassador Of Israel (Photos) / Buhari's Gift To Outgoing Ambassador Of Saudi Arabia To Nigeria. PICS / Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Ambassador Of China, Zhou Pingjian(pics) by goingape1: 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
SarahNaija2017:
Please donate $20 or more to help alleviate the suffering of our fellow Nigerians in the North that are starving. Yesterday, I read a New York Times article that highlighted an organization that provides services for people affected by the Boko Haram insurgency. The name of the organization is International Rescue Committee and I have provided a link to the article and the rescue agency for you to peruse. I am writing because I love for people who are able to donate to help further the work that rescue organizations are providing to our brethren. We are our brother's keepers and as Nigerians we should look out for each other. We complain about how other people treat us and show disregard for our sufferings because of our skin color but when it is time to put actions behind our words, we have problems showing up. Please do your own part in making the world a better place.
Another article that I came across that also discussed the plight of our starving brethren was titled “Why Doctors Without Borders Is Adding Food To Its Medical Bag” by National Public Radio and it was published on January 11, 2017. I would love for you to also read this article so you can better understand what people in the North are suffering.

Links

The article is titled "Hungry and Ill in a Country Plundered by Boko Haram" by IBRAHIM SAWAB and MATTHEW HAAG posted on Jan.14, 2017 on www.nytimes.com under the Neediest cases section. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/14/nyregion/neediest-cases-fund-nigeria-malnutrition.html?_r=0

The Second article is titled “Why Doctors Without Borders Is Adding Food To Its Medical Bag” by National Public Radio and it was published on January 11, 2017.

http://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/01/11/509319826/doctors-without-borders-adds-food-to-its-medical-bag

The Agencies you can place donations

The relief agency featured in the first article: International Rescue Committee. https://www.rescue.org/

Another reputable organization helping is Doctors without Borders.
https://donate.doctorswithoutborders.org
nah!

I think your body is smelling like 419
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Ambassador Of China, Zhou Pingjian(pics) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
This woman fine small sha..
I miss pej cry
Mama peace the comedian.
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Ambassador Of China, Zhou Pingjian(pics) by Mykelpato(m): 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
Aishawo undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Ambassador Of China, Zhou Pingjian(pics) by PrinceFromDilli(m): 7:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
Abeg wetin d word mean
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Ambassador Of China, Zhou Pingjian(pics) by kibra4u(m): 7:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
ebosie11:
Earlier today Aisha Buhari received the Ambassador of the People's Republic Of China Mr. Zhou Pingjian who paid her a courtesy visit to acknowledge the impact of her Future Assured Initiative.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/aisha-buhari-receives-ambassador-of.html?m=1
Is it suppose to be a private or official visit cos if its an official visit what business does Aisha Buhari has receiving a Chinese Abassador. This country, no body wan know his or her place again.
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Ambassador Of China, Zhou Pingjian(pics) by seguno2: 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
As the First Lady?
Or as Wife of the President?
What happened to Buhari's promise to abolish the office of First Lady?
Such a liar. An old man.
Where is the integrity?
Yet some people think this liar can fight corruption when he is busy stealing more than all previous administrations combined.
No wonder we have recession despite the trillions trillions budget.
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Ambassador Of China, Zhou Pingjian(pics) by yedidiah(m): 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
We know Future Awards. Which one is future assured initiative again Another initiative by first ladies both at state and federal level to remain in the mainstream
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Ambassador Of China, Zhou Pingjian(pics) by Godwin978(m): 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
ashowo woman na i dey see
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Ambassador Of China, Zhou Pingjian(pics) by proudlyYoruba(m): 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
kibra4u:

Is it suppose to be a private or official visit cos if its an official visit what business does Aisha Buhari has receiving a Chinese Abassador. This country, no body wan know his or her place again.
courtesy visit, boldly spelt out there.
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Ambassador Of China, Zhou Pingjian(pics) by benileo: 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
Is there a office of the 1st lady now?so PMB scam Nigerian.
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Ambassador Of China, Zhou Pingjian(pics) by benileo: 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
Did she received them in the Other room or she has a office now?
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Ambassador Of China, Zhou Pingjian(pics) by MyGeneration(m): 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
Chinese people don dae tall o
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Ambassador Of China, Zhou Pingjian(pics) by mr1759: 1:16am On Jan 18, 2017
at least this will make the woman happy, that she is becoming useful in the government
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Ambassador Of China, Zhou Pingjian(pics) by obidirector(m): 2:11am On Jan 18, 2017
Hello guys, check out my new sound via the link below:
www.datafilehost.com/d/180f0461
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Ambassador Of China, Zhou Pingjian(pics) by Edum13656: 4:19am On Jan 18, 2017
TRADELYN:
Aisha Buhari, always looking elegant. tongue ¬¬¬¬¬¬ Since 2010: Let's help you with all your research/business plan worries. kiss

how elegant? with that coverall?
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Ambassador Of China, Zhou Pingjian(pics) by math2001: 4:21am On Jan 18, 2017
Let me help you out,

The federal republic of Nigeria is not an independent country. In 1963 . The federal republic of Nigeria was created. Because northerners and Easterner wanted federal republic. It is not a country. Just an internal thing that happened.

Now years later. Oil was discovered in the east. So the Igbo people regretted what they did. That what lead to the civil war.
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Ambassador Of China, Zhou Pingjian(pics) by Trunquejnr(m): 5:49am On Jan 18, 2017
Jeoma11:
Under which office?
She was attending to her from za oza room
Re: Aisha Buhari Receives Ambassador Of China, Zhou Pingjian(pics) by grodt999: 10:45am On Jan 18, 2017
Chinese culture never respects anyone, it is all about exploitation.

chinese companies treating nigerian workers like slaves in their own country.
Nigerians in Nigeria treated like animals in China (although most are ibo drug dealers)

Chinese buying the best lands and resources in Nigeria for farming and export back to China while stu pid Nigeria are waiting for office and tie jobs.

It is a very unhealthy relationship!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obiano To Empower Okada Operators With N765m, Shuttle Buses / Osinbajo Flags Off School Feeding Programme In Ekiti (Photos) / 2023: Why I Am The Right Candidate To Succeed Buhari - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.