Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Osinbajo Flags Off School Feeding Programme In Ekiti (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Flags Off School Feeding Programme In Ekiti (Photos) (15430 Views)

Osinbajo Flags Off Dredging Of Oguta Lake, Orashi River In Imo / FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week / Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Flags Off School Feeding Programme In Ekiti (Photos) by thereturnoflucy(m): 3:20pm On May 07, 2019
Vice President of Nigeria, Yemi Osinbajo, today launched the Home Grown School Feeding Programme in Ekiti state.

Osinbajo was at St Michaels Anglican Primary School, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti state to launch the school feeding programme along with the governor of the state Kayode Fayemi, and the SA to the President on Social Investments, Mrs Maryam Uwais.

Ekiti would be the 30th state enrolled in the programme, according to Osinbajo’s spokesman, Laolu Akande.

Watch video of Osinbajo launching the feeding programme with students below;

Source: http://kikiotolu.com/osinbajo-launch-school-feeding-programme-ekiti/

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Flags Off School Feeding Programme In Ekiti (Photos) by ainas247: 3:35pm On May 07, 2019
: We need more jobs biko not all these...

Dominate Google page 1 with your business
come now

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Flags Off School Feeding Programme In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 07, 2019
Good news
Re: Osinbajo Flags Off School Feeding Programme In Ekiti (Photos) by jkcarz: 3:35pm On May 07, 2019
Ah
Re: Osinbajo Flags Off School Feeding Programme In Ekiti (Photos) by praise01(m): 3:36pm On May 07, 2019
Nice one
Re: Osinbajo Flags Off School Feeding Programme In Ekiti (Photos) by johnkay1(m): 3:36pm On May 07, 2019
Oga veepee eat that thing joor, why you dey look am like that?
No be una give our pikin?
No allow me change am for you o angry angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Flags Off School Feeding Programme In Ekiti (Photos) by Angelb4: 3:36pm On May 07, 2019
This VP is better than everybody in PDP as a whole.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Flags Off School Feeding Programme In Ekiti (Photos) by kiiingemmy(m): 3:36pm On May 07, 2019
smiley
Re: Osinbajo Flags Off School Feeding Programme In Ekiti (Photos) by Bolustical: 3:37pm On May 07, 2019
[s]
kuntash:
These people should please stop all these things na ... haba !
[/s]
Why won't it be nonsense to you anti-masses people?

Government dedicates 20bn for Tradermoni for 2 million Nigerians, y'all called it waste and vote buying.

The National Assembly of 469 people earmarked 23bn for the severance package, people like you are yet to talk against it.

You people are just empty barrels with little or nothing to contribute to the development of Nigeria.

You want Nigeria to be like developed countries but don't want the government to replicate their policies. Tell me one developed country where its government does not feed its school children.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Flags Off School Feeding Programme In Ekiti (Photos) by Bolustical: 3:37pm On May 07, 2019
PapaBaby:
Most useless vice president in the world. To call him a mere commissioner would be an understatement.

Says someone whose father wasn't even good to be a primary school head teacher.

Abeg shift.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Flags Off School Feeding Programme In Ekiti (Photos) by virginboy1(m): 3:37pm On May 07, 2019
Feeding programme...another opportunity to swallow tax payers moneyyyy... shocked

On the contrary...

There's no privacy in this country... How can i be pressing my phone in a bus then someone from the back will say "Bros Abeg scroll up i no see that girl picture well" undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Flags Off School Feeding Programme In Ekiti (Photos) by kuntash: 3:37pm On May 07, 2019
These people should please stop all these things na ... haba !
Re: Osinbajo Flags Off School Feeding Programme In Ekiti (Photos) by pkang: 3:38pm On May 07, 2019
They are still into this scam

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Flags Off School Feeding Programme In Ekiti (Photos) by Strongbest(m): 3:39pm On May 07, 2019
Well. Welldone, though I don't dig this school feeding stuffs, however, if it benefits the masses and not just another waste of our resources, then it's a welcome development.

I only just don't think it's the best for now, considering the amount of money that will be going into this feeding programme in relation to other numerous needs of the people. ( My opinion, I am entitled it) lipsrsealed

Just incase you're interested in learning production of cosmetic products, such as: Body cream, hair cream, liquid soap etc.
Kindly cliiick on my signature to join our free acquisition training on telegram.

You can also check our thread out here to have an idea of what's all about.
Thank me later.
Re: Osinbajo Flags Off School Feeding Programme In Ekiti (Photos) by PapaBaby: 3:39pm On May 07, 2019
Most useless vice president in the world. To call him a mere commissioner would be an understatement.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Flags Off School Feeding Programme In Ekiti (Photos) by Akam2019: 3:39pm On May 07, 2019
What is the meaning of this?
Re: Osinbajo Flags Off School Feeding Programme In Ekiti (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 3:39pm On May 07, 2019
See the look on his face! Even the VP can't eat the food grin. Feed them with Fried rice and big laps of chicken make we believe.

Scam Government.....
Re: Osinbajo Flags Off School Feeding Programme In Ekiti (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:40pm On May 07, 2019
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Osinbajo Flags Off School Feeding Programme In Ekiti (Photos) by Philinho(m): 3:41pm On May 07, 2019
Useless feeding program
Re: Osinbajo Flags Off School Feeding Programme In Ekiti (Photos) by iammo(m): 3:42pm On May 07, 2019
tongue

PDP ediots would hate, US, UK even Ghana all have school feeding programs

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Flags Off School Feeding Programme In Ekiti (Photos) by Emmannn101(m): 3:43pm On May 07, 2019
Look at the way he's even looking at the food......

Nigeria has been cursed by the unseen!!!!
#Spits

I'm beginning to regret why God made me a citizen of this shiithole called Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo Flags Off School Feeding Programme In Ekiti (Photos) by oloyedewaris(m): 3:44pm On May 07, 2019
some weyrey fit say na vote buying for 2023 election

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Flags Off School Feeding Programme In Ekiti (Photos) by igorbest(m): 3:44pm On May 07, 2019
thereturnoflucy:
Vice President of Nigeria, Yemi Osinbajo, today launched the Home Grown School Feeding Programme in Ekiti state.

Osinbajo was at St Michaels Anglican Primary School, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti state to launch the school feeding programme along with the governor of the state Kayode Fayemi, and the SA to the President on Social Investments, Mrs Maryam Uwais.

Ekiti would be the 30th state enrolled in the programme, according to Osinbajo’s spokesman, Laolu Akande.

Re: Osinbajo Flags Off School Feeding Programme In Ekiti (Photos) by seniormallam(m): 3:45pm On May 07, 2019
gimme job, i will feed my child biko
Re: Osinbajo Flags Off School Feeding Programme In Ekiti (Photos) by jerryunit48: 3:46pm On May 07, 2019
Angelb4:
This VP is better than everybody in PDP as a whole.
You mean in deceiving people ba?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Flags Off School Feeding Programme In Ekiti (Photos) by uchennaq(m): 3:47pm On May 07, 2019
tactius:
Good news
I PITY ALL OF YOU CONGRATULATING THIS MONUMENTAL FRAUD
Re: Osinbajo Flags Off School Feeding Programme In Ekiti (Photos) by adonismuller(m): 3:47pm On May 07, 2019
So he selected the best school in ekiti to kick start the feeding ?

When will they start this school feeding in the south south? Or is it meant for only poor states ?
Re: Osinbajo Flags Off School Feeding Programme In Ekiti (Photos) by Deepfeel(m): 3:47pm On May 07, 2019
if jobs were available for the parents of these kids , or the one's that got jobs if their salaries were bigger, you won't have to feed their kids in school
Re: Osinbajo Flags Off School Feeding Programme In Ekiti (Photos) by igorbest(m): 3:47pm On May 07, 2019
thereturnoflucy:

thereturnoflucy:

thereturnoflucy:

hmmmmm another trade money scam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi: Everyone One In APC Is God Fearing. I Wish You Know Me, I Hate Violence / Antigua And Barbuda Offers To Support #FreeLeahSharibu Movement / Tinubu: Nigeria’s Economy Remains Weak Despite Exit From Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.