Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option (57721 Views)

MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed / Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by cosade(m): 12:29am On Jan 18, 2017
PecE2Make:
The worse is MINR.BZ the moment I put 100k they close their site. Fraudsters everywhere

The fraudsters are devourers and they are everywhere, looking for people to devour. However, they can only devour greedy and gullible people.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by fortunechy(m): 12:33am On Jan 18, 2017
Wetin person no go see for this nija....someone call me dat am suppose to pay him because we were paired .......I told him i am not a member of MMM n he said bros pls send anytin u av, na God pair us not MMM.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by cosade(m): 12:36am On Jan 18, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
@ the end of the day tjis was the only winner

Including his guiders and "wise" early joiners!
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by Tisham20(m): 12:54am On Jan 18, 2017
cry
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by Beanwalker20(m): 1:28am On Jan 18, 2017
Your MAVRO are frozen or have "Unconfirmed" status
so you are not able to withdraw them.
To have your Mavro confirmed, you should Provide Help.
Read how to provide help here.

That's the new development.
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by obidirector(m): 1:50am On Jan 18, 2017
Hello guys, check out my new sound via the link below:
www.datafilehost.com/d/180f0461
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by KingyKing: 2:10am On Jan 18, 2017
Beanwalker20:
Your MAVRO are frozen or have "Unconfirmed" status
so you are not able to withdraw them.
To have your Mavro confirmed, you should Provide Help.
Read how to provide help here.

That's the new development.

Post how to provide help here
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by Nobody: 4:16am On Jan 18, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by repogirl(f): 5:11am On Jan 18, 2017
michealade:
your dp nor bad at all!!you come dey smile like rat wey just Gh...
lol, it can only take one rat to know another. cheesy
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by tunde1200(m): 6:42am On Jan 18, 2017
mmm is a scam

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by caprini1: 6:42am On Jan 18, 2017
Dandeson1:
I remember once when my dad gave me money to pay the electricity bill but instead i bought a lottery ticket for a brand new car. When i got home,i explained to my dad what i did and he beat the crap out of me. But the next day,when my dad woke up and opened the door,outside my house was a brand new car. We all cried especially me,because the car was from the electricity company,they were there to cut off the electricity, my dad beat the crap out of me again..

All na greed
So when did you become NEYMAR?.....Abi Neymar dey nairaland? smh for you.
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 18, 2017
OK, I think is time Nigerians move on.
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 18, 2017
Goovo:
GHw rocks, for support and registration, WhatsApp me on 08039486961. Thank me later

Regards
People go still fall for this one.
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by caprini1: 6:45am On Jan 18, 2017
ephi123:

Hilarious! cheesy See me thinking the lottery had won the brand new car.
There is nothing original in the story,that was NEYMAR the. Brazilian footballers words verbatim. . Nigerians and copy copy.
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by dbtosine(m): 6:46am On Jan 18, 2017
Let MMM be MMM and let Nairaland be Nairaland save your breath on MMM. Cos if develop hypertension because of MMM . I will surely attend your funeral oooooo....
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by ccasilas(m): 6:50am On Jan 18, 2017
All i know and i usually tell my frds that, this is the beginning of the end to MMM[, Imagine a scam schemes asking Mr A to pay Mr B and Mr C- Mr z Respectively, let now assume that Mr N - Z pull out what is gonna happen to Mr A to M ? the simple truth is we are just paying one another not that mmm has bank anywhere else or involve in any trade to subsidize there schemes Now who is gonna PH now when those who GH has withdrawal? anyway MMM ti fi owo abu se abu lalejo quote author=SweetJoystick post=52893821]them never see anything yet. my brother 2m don waka as things stand angry

Marvodians together we can ruin the world cheesy no be only Rule, Na so Gates, Mark, Dangote, Buffet take rule the world by robbing Peter to take pay Paul abi? grin[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by ccasilas(m): 6:51am On Jan 18, 2017
All i know and i usually tell my frds that, this is the end of beginning of MMM[, Imagine a scam schemes asking Mr A to pay Mr B and Mr C- Mr z Respectively, let now assume that Mr N - Z pull out what is gonna happen to Mr A to M ? the simple truth is we are just paying one another not that mmm has bank anywhere else or involve in any trade to subsidize there schemes Now who is gonna PH now when those who GH has withdrawal? anyway MMM ti fi owo abu se abu lalejo quote author=SweetJoystick post=52893821]them never see anything yet. my brother 2m don waka as things stand angry

Marvodians together we can ruin the world cheesy no be only Rule, Na so Gates, Mark, Dangote, Buffet take rule the world by robbing Peter to take pay Paul abi? grin[/quote]
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by Itzurboi(m): 6:53am On Jan 18, 2017
My people, nah bet9ja sure pass... holla me for free 2 daily odd, together we catapult the world
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by Boss13: 6:55am On Jan 18, 2017
chessguru:
Don't stress over what you can't control.Things always get worse before they get better. But when they do get better, you get the best.Great things take time. Don't give up.Progress, no matter how small, is always something to be proud of........ MMM is coming back gradually and we must believe in the system , MMM is you and i , because we are the PH & GH , we pay each other , we are the community , we are MMM, United we stand strong but divided we fall , believe me if we all cooperate , MMM shall be greater than ever , the media wants us to panic but once we realize this and do the needful ..... SHOW we are ready to stay with MMM and provide help and get help like before . MMM NIGERIA shall be stronger than ever . -Akinov (Share this on your walls) MMM is real and here to stay say no to panic #ISTANDWITHMMMNIGERIA

You sound like someone who is Ghana commenting on issues in Nigeria. MMM promised to be back by 13th January. They kept to their promise, however, they were never truly back. The confidence level in the scheme is low. Media houses and sponsored investment houses conspired to make Nigerians wary of the scheme. I don't see MMM surviving

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by valx2: 6:57am On Jan 18, 2017
olaolulazio:
Moku mogbe modaran

Mole moba motugbapada

Mumu mugun monkey

Maga must mumu

Money making machine

Modo mofo mofunloyun

Add yours ooooooooooooooooooooooo

Mgbeke mgborie mgbafor
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by EmekaBlue(m): 6:58am On Jan 18, 2017
Trust me mr.seun has being scammed on bitcoin or any of these ponzi schemes in d past..He is gonna destroy all these kinda thing using his forum
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 18, 2017
wizard007:

See your head like iya Basira's pestle, this place resemble Cupid.com abi.
Hahaha thank God My Pic is around but Yours is not
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by proprince(m): 7:09am On Jan 18, 2017
henrydadon:
MMM just came back for their wake keeeping

the burial is eminent

abeg third mainland bridge should be guided closely

that place is the newest hot spot to commit suicide

and also any body caught selling rope to anyone at this crucial time will be jailed

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by Dehlzy(m): 7:14am On Jan 18, 2017
SweetJoystick:
them never see anything yet. my brother 2m don waka as things stand angry

Marvodians together we can ruin the world cheesy no be only Rule, Na so Gates, Mark, Dangote, Buffet take rule the world by robbing Peter to take pay Paul abi? grin
Paul sef get am for mind to rob another person na y dem see am rob now
If he no dey interested in robbing,he won't join the gang...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by rhektor(m): 7:38am On Jan 18, 2017
It is amazing that our people decide to go to Ghana instead of portharcourt. MMM has no new maga to pay the old mugu.
Sorry dudes we warned you but your minds were made up now please spare us the thrash cos it's not our money, Wetin concern us sef?
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by dmcdad: 7:44am On Jan 18, 2017
Dandeson1:
I remember once when my dad gave me money to pay the electricity bill but instead i bought a lottery ticket for a brand new car. When i got home,i explained to my dad what i did and he beat the crap out of me. But the next day,when my dad woke up and opened the door,outside my house was a brand new car. We all cried especially me,because the car was from the electricity company,they were there to cut off the electricity, my dad beat the crap out of me again..

All na greed
Neymar!
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by ayusco85(m): 7:56am On Jan 18, 2017
Shortyy:
Lol I don't understand how y'all thought someone will give you a penny on January.

I wan to join open up. I ve alot to get off my chest
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by Abolaji84(m): 8:19am On Jan 18, 2017
I am a member of mmm community but the truth is that, for the sustainability of the scheme, all guider should PH in other to make the scheme flying. Imagine one guider want to GH 300 MILLION. Where did he/she got the money from?The PH of each Guilder should base on the level of the guilder. I want to GH my 187k now but mavro not available and a guider mavro is going and want to gh 300million. I will never PH unless i GH my initial money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Investors Rush To Nigeria - Bloomberg / Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences / MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.