Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,757 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

The Love Call - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Love Call (290 Views)

The Love Call / The Love Call / The Love Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Love Call by Egemeole: 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
Alas! and did my Savior bleed, and did my Sovereign die! Would he devote that sacred head for sinners such as I? Was it for crimes that I have done, he groaned upon the tree? Amazing pity! Grace unknown! And love beyond degree! Well might the sun in darkness hide, and shut its glories in, when God, the mighty maker, died for his own creature's sin. Thus might I hide my blushing face while his dear cross appears; dissolve my heart in thankfulness, and melt mine eyes to tears. But drops of tears can ne'er repay the debt of love I owe. Here, Lord, I give myself away; 'tis all that I can do. #Copied.
Re: The Love Call by BlackDBagba: 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
This 'love call'again? grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

​you Are My Dream Come True / Get In Shape / A Morning Text To Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.