Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno (68054 Views)

John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base / Graphic Photos Of Red Cross Worker Killed In The Military Accidental Jet Strike / Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by nbright: 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
angry boko haram sympathiser
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by idupaul: 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
And went to presss proudly to say they have bombed a new Bokoharam location...is the military saying they don't know the positions of IDP camps around them?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by ritababe(f): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
disgrace

1 Like

Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM THE PRESIDENCY: As delivered by Liar Mohammed.

Jet Pilot is an MMM participant who got frustrated that his GH maga has not paid since Friday. We are currently investigating his mental well-being.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by Equiano: 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
babachir, buhari ,buratai, boko haram. Every thing going bad in NIGERIA starts with the letter "B".

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by Unimaginable123: 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
where were d suppose to bomb ?
D want to reduce the number of responsibilities the have or kill the poor for their gain?
they were informed of boko haram movement in a certain location. But unfortunately bombed d IDP. Sad. But it happens. Called friendly fire in advanced countries

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by Ugo4ema2015: 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
the true story of dis incompetent act is yet to be told... watching with my Hd
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by Alexxgold: 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
very sad indeed

Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
where were d suppose to bomb ?
D want to reduce the number of responsibilities the have or kill the poor for their gain?
which kind nonsense be this?, Woman you go school at all? Chaoo angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by prinsam30: 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
this is a tactical maneuver by the military

1 Like

Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by Lasskeey: 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nigerian Army has killed more innocent civilians in its history therefore, I'm not surprised with this unfortunate incident.
The innocent citizens has always been the victim's.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
the pilot needs to be dealth with

1 Like

Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by tammie24: 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
I feel like they knew what they were doing

This govt can't be trusted!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
iamadonis2:
OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM THE PRESIDENCY: As delivered by Liar Mohammed.

Jet Pilot is an MMM participant who got frustrated that his GH maga has not paid since Friday. We are currently investigating his mental well-being.

Where is the humanity in you?

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by kinibigdeal(m): 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
PMB was placed there accidentally, everyone under PMB will keep making accidental mistake's.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by abike12(f): 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lord have mercy cry
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
ritababe:
disgrace

It is more than a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by obataokenwa(m): 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
Buhari you seen the consequences of nepotism? You think say u dey do me, you dey do yourself. casualty will be up-to 200

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by asamaigho(m): 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
Presh9OO:
Buratai is an Incompetent Monkey... > check out my siggy

Hope know there is a difference between chief of army staff and chief of air staff,?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by Sammiejokes(m): 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
BeClever:
If the useless stooge Babachir had judiciously used the funds to clear the grass around the location properly..

In other news, this is the result/manifestation of the monsters we have been training in the military.
Since they need blood and BokoIdiots and Shakau has moved his base to unknown location.. They were like, OK.. Let's try here..

Where is my Yoruba cheerleaders when you need them..

The monsters fires at innocent Igbo protesters, they cheered on..
They massacred innocent IMN members they cheered on..
They go about secretly murdering Nigerians in many locations, they cheered on..

LAUTECH students experienced a pinch, mum!

Now their 'cheering' of monster is bearing fruits..

FACT; Since the emergence of Buhari as Nigeria president more people have tragically lost their lives than the total tragic deaths since after the civil war put together..
u cannot bring fact from your head like the dead database dey your head. Am an alumni of LAUTECH and I can confirm to you that what Akala a PDP governor did in violation of student rights, his successor has not done one quarter. I expected more from Ajimobi and aregbe but they lost ma respect for them.
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by jakesbaba: 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
What crime do the people of Bornu state commit to suffer dis way?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by Emassive(m): 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
I thought Babachir's ICT Company already cleared the grasses.... RIP to the Dead

1 Like

Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by saint047(m): 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
The government was set to protect man from criminals - and the Constitution was written to protect man from the government. - Ayn Rand

1 Like

Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by amazon14: 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
Accidental? Was the pilot blind? I don't believe it. Something is fishy. Just imagining what their press release will be like tomorrow
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by mengho(m): 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
This one of the worst cases of friendly fire that I have ever seen. This is very shameful & embarrassing

R.I.P to d dead
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by lite15(m): 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
Kill 52 persons and you call it accidental ? This is a deliberate Act !!!
Untrained Air-force soldiers, i spit on their Face

1 Like

Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by MrSmith007: 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
If nah Jonathan time now. , the North will claim its a suicide plan.

May the dead find rest.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by tdayof(m): 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ichel:
They should stop giving us that bullshit of 'it was a mistake' cuz it piss me of for f*ck sake, so the pilot doesn't know he is hiting a button that will dislodge a missile? is he drunk on duty? This is a delibrate act that shouldn't be swept under the carpet with the excuse that it was a 'mistake'.
Mistake because he thought it was a terrorist gathering.
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by muller102(m): 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
Since they can't feed them. They are technically looking for a way to annihilate them.
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
This people are really suffering, and they are in power
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by Sammiejokes(m): 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lasskeey:
cool
I salute u, you not half baked youth. God bless your knowledge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? / Osinbajo Attends Wedding Ceremony Of His "Son" In Enugu State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.